- 01-16-2010, 10:06 PM
I did a calf shot and hit a tendon. Ha Ha Ha i know.... stupid.
But any way the doc prescribed me iburprofen 800, and told me to stop self injecting testosterone. Like many of you guys did after reading my last post and seeing that I only weigh 141 lbs.
Anyone ever had tendonitis? Any advice is welcome....
- 01-16-2010, 10:09 PM
- 01-16-2010, 10:22 PM
01-16-2010, 10:52 PM
01-17-2010, 12:52 AM
01-17-2010, 02:21 AM
Well I had been doing eod injections, and I just shot there before reading up on it. Because they say to switch up sites to prevent scar tissue. I guess calf injections are not for me lol, but I don't know....
01-17-2010, 02:31 AM
01-17-2010, 03:21 AM
01-17-2010, 05:07 AM
to answer your question, check out super cissus RX by USP labs or osteo sport by app nut.
also, try increasing your fish oil intake...I take about 10g/day when my tendonitis is getting cranky.
01-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By manosduras in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 07-03-2010, 05:50 PM
- By boosted5038 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:48 PM
- By pistonpump in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2006, 03:09 AM
- By Claudio in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2006, 08:40 PM
- By otep9 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2004, 07:58 PM