Can you stack a PH with an ECA or ECY?

vinnys025

Awards
I read through the FAQ's on PH's here and did not see it. I also did some research on it and I found some say its fine, and other say your BP would skyrocket to dangerous levels. Maybe someone can help me out here. I am wanting to take some T-100 I got dirt cheap and dont want to fall into the lethargy too badly. I was thinking of taking some CLenbutreX (ECY) to combat this instead of 4-ad. I dont want to take 4-ad cause of the water retention, i'm trying to cut, not bulk....just lean, dry gains.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Go for it. I never come off ECY, but that's more of a personal problem :rolleyes:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Your plan is fine. Compunds like M1T and the likes are what would yield more caution when throwing ephedrine into the mix.

vinnys025

Awards
Thanks guys. My plan is to use the CLenbutreX and T-100 for the next 4-5 weeks and then taking just Clebbutrol with some 6-OXO for my PCT. I just didnt want my BP to get to any kind of dangerous lavels.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Vinny, I'd replace the 6-OXO with Nolva for PCT

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
I've done both M1T with ECA, and M1T with Clen, no problems whatsoever. My BP got to around 140/80 by the end of the cycles, both times, but both times it was down to normal within a week of coming off.

massmongler

Awards
i plan to take a stack of green tea, caffeine and yohimbine during my M1T cycle (hopefully fights off some of the lethargy)....does anyone think that taking yohimbine while on a cycle would have any benefit with blocking the accumulation of fat in chest area or puffy nips as it is supposed to block receptors in this area?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only word of warning is to keep an eye out for potential prostate issues. I personally ran into some issues when using m1t and ec in comination on a cutting cycle. I don't have this issue on m1t by itself or m1t+transdermal 4ad/1-test, but as soon as I threw m1t and ec together within a week I had problems I don't care to relive.