Torem out of suspension

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I got some Torem from a reputable research chem company for my lab rats. The compound is out of suspension and sitting on the bottom of the bottle. Is this normal? Should I just shake the bottle everytime before use?

phonefool

Awards
yes thats normal - shake the sh!% out of it before every use...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if shaking doesnt do it u can run warm water over it and slightly heat it to help it go back into solut

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
Shaking should do the trick...dont be surprised if there is minor leaking from the

bottle cap seal...that just means your shaking it up real good. As the bottle

becomes more and more empty...the easier it will be to shake and mix back

up...it worked for me....good luck....:biggthumpup:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it's normal, but I do not shake the "$hit" out of it. In the medical field with the exception of certain medications when mixing or reconstituting they teach you to roll the bottle back and forth in your hands while laying your hands to the left and right to "turn the bottle over" as you roll. However, as you can see from the posts above many people do shake vigorously and have faired just fine. It's all up to you.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's normal, but I do not shake the "$hit" out of it. In the medical field with the exception of certain medications when mixing or reconstituting they teach you to roll the bottle back and forth in your hands while laying your hands to the left and right to "turn the bottle over" as you roll. However, as you can see from the posts above many people do shake vigorously and have faired just fine. It's all up to you.
I'll probably find the happy medium. The reason I had the question is because the liquid nolva I had was a pure solution so I didn't know what it should look like. Thanks for the advice.