Easiest on the hairline - Epi/Havoc...M-drol or purus lab M14-e ???

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

whats the general opinion on which one of these 3 PH's is the easiest on the old hairline? I have read various posts all over the place and dont really have a firm answer

Epi/Havoc Clones
CEL M-Drol and clones
Purus Labs M14-e

Cheers

A

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
my hair started thinning on epi , on as little as 20 mg per day .that was with only 2 weeks use. I dont think im the first to say epi can cause this despite it having claims to be mild.
i would suggest cynostane -not used it but reports suggest its milder than the 3 you mention -Look at MUSCLETALK FORUM a UK based site and search cynostane

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Get some propecia (finesteride) for the doc, should help I believe

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
thanks corsaking - checking out MUSCLETALK FORUM now...

I am in australia - so PH's are a bit harder to get - my choices therefore a bit limited...hence the 3 I put up

jack98

Awards
epi raped my hairline while i dont even get an itchy scalp on most other compounds. if you are worried bout balding i would strongly recommend against epi.

nateo1979

Awards
http://www.propeciasideeffects.com/

doesnt encourage you to rush out and get some after reading this
The propecia side effects happens to 2 percent of men who r on it. I have been on it for a year. Best thing ever for piece of mind. No sexual side effects at all. Happen to be in best shape of my life right now. With the compounds ur talking about propecia/finasteride will not help. They dht based and therefore 5 alpha reduced. Propecia/finasteride works best with test (non 5 alpha reduced). At best propecia/finasteride will lower ur natural dht levels enough to prevent ur own natural hair loss. In addition the ph/ds/roids that are the worst on ur hairline for the most are test based not dht based.

dubplate6

Awards
  • Established
nateo1979 - how do i work out if a PH/DS is 5 alpha or not?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
ethan_wilde Bulking 25
ironyogi Anabolics 19
schroedes Anabolics 0
Type O Hero Bulking 33