M-Drol to Epistane Bridge
- 01-15-2010, 06:49 PM
- 01-17-2010, 07:00 AM
01-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Just making sure you have run mdrol solo first???
Okay if you have you know mdrol imparts very quick gains in strength and weight for most users. And this all occurs over a 3 wk period. Due to the short time period the body has no real time to adjust to these rapid increases as you jump into pct.
So a theory is bridge mdrol into another compound to help give the body time to adjust to the new gaines by extending the cycle.
So what would a mdrol -> epi look like?
that would be a rough layout.
01-17-2010, 12:48 PM
I have M-drol and Epi also, just wantin to follow this thread. I'm doin some research now, and not gonna cycle for awhile after I finish more research. I've got reversitol for PCT. What you gonna be using PCT wise?
01-17-2010, 02:33 PM
01-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymaddict20 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 250Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:23 PM
- By douglasbarbin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
- By LoPips20 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
- By UniqueJustin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:51 AM
- By micjakson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:08 AM