M-DROL #53898

jeremiah0079

Awards
With all the talk about bad batches I was wondering if anyone has ran this one it is M-DROL batch #53898 exp. DEC. 2012? I have this one and was hoping I didn't get ripped off.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
use the search feature, if nothing turns up then its fine

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
were there issues with certain batches of mdrol? I'm about to start a cycle.

AndroMale

Awards
hey, i have the same batch bro i just started yesterday 20Mg a day i'll let you know what i think. so far i do feel a bit different like a better sence of well being so far. so i'd guess it's legit.

deadlift18

Awards
i got two bottles of it also, im starting a pulse on monday so ill give you some feedback also.

andro

Awards
ya i got some too. ill be checking for . havent started it yet.

jeremiah0079

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate it, hope it turns out well for you guys and me also.

AndroMale

Awards
yeah it's def legit. i can't belive how fast it's kicking in for me, my body is reacting well to m-drol. I worked out legs yesterday for the first time in almost 2 months and you wouldn't even had known i didn't work them out in so long. I was almost using the same weight as then and i had so much aggression and anger in the weight room. I felt like i could just focus and chanel it durring my sets then relax and bull**** w/ my buds in between sets then turn it right back on and lift. I hope yours work as good for you as they do for me.

jeremiah0079

Awards
Sweet man, really glad it's working great for you, I won't start mine for about a year from now but you will hear about it. My next cycle is M14e I can't wait.

BLS

Awards
I just finished a bottle and it's legit, very good strength and size gains, you will be happy.

drummerzrus

Awards
Yeah I have the same batch, i'm on day 3 of it and already I can tell a difference. I feel bigger, I have more strength, and I feel on top of the world at the gym. Since i'm only on day 3 I can't for sure know just yet, but I'd say the batch is good my friend!

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Bad batches? I bought a bottle a few months ago and haven't used it yet because I've been cycling other products My number is #53426 OCT2012. I'll look into my batch then.

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
How would I know if I got a "bad batch" and what is wrong with the batches that makes them bad anyways?

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
If you don't gain 20 lbs. in the first two weeks, it's obviously a bad batch.

j/k
20.... wait I thought it was supposed to be 30lbs in the first two weeks :)

Last night was my off night but I'll weigh tonight. I weighed on Sunday and that's when I was up 3.5lbs in 4 days. So I would say the batch is good. Hopefully I've put on another couple pounds. I'll finally be back over 200lbs YAY!!!

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Right now I'm cutting, but have a cycle of Mdrol for when I start to bulk again. Good thing I got it from TFS before they took it down.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Batch #53426 Exp. 2012 is a legit batch, there are numerous cycles of that batch# currently being run on AM if you search for it.

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Phew, don't got to worry about a waste of money than.

pretorian

Awards
#53426 is Good! I'm on 4th week of cycle. I'm 45 and i cant believe how strong this stuff has made me! I have to worry about my joints keeping up...

yokingupsick

Awards
I have mdrol batch 53483. Does anyone have any info on this one?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
There have been ZERO bad batches of Mdrol. All batches are good.

I repeat, all batches are good, ZERO bad batches.

GSMachinist

Awards
I have the same batch #53898 but mine expires jan2013 wtf??? is this right?

Born2ball

Awards
I have the same batch as you GS on week two, its def. legit

Born2ball

Awards
Its been unreal, ive ran alot of other phs and this is by far the quickest acting one. I cant give it all to M-drol because im staking it with P-mag but im on day 18 and im +12 lbs and seem to have an all day pump. No sides to mention besides increased hunger and random woods. Strength is going up alot, workouts are more intense,quicker rest periods...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same batch I got I think. It was def legit. In 17 days bench went up 20lb. 40 lb on dips, 100 on leg press. Stuff was unreal. Felt like god in the gym and was able to push so many reps up after anyone would say there's no way he can do anymore!

Ps te bad batch thing i think is stupid and over blown.

GSMachinist

Awards
lol damn cnt wait to run my sd/epi bridge.. Ust waiting on my damn cut to end lost 30lb and still going lol

charles84

Awards
Hello,

Apologies for the strong bump, but...

I have an M-DROL #53898 batch, and nothing is happening... I used H-drol for my first cycle and liked it, though I can't say that I responded in the same way most people do; I gained 10lbs in two weeks and then stalled for the remaining two.

Anyway, I'm on day 15 of M-drol and not a thing... I would write it off as a "bunk" but I've been told that "there are no bad batches/bunks."

Any other experiences on this batch?

Thanks

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I have several bottles of Batch #53898 and the one I have opened and used defiantly has no problems. Increased every lift by about 30lbs excluding curls, reduced body fat and increased weight. I have purchased a body fat estimator scale so next time I cycle I can see now much body fat % I loose and how much Muscle Mass % increases. I saw what I felt was great results but I don’t know now much body fat % I lost and Muscle Mass % increased. I was very happy with Batch #53898.