anyone here ever run a cycle while on SSRI's?

jack98

Awards
if so, what are you on and what cycle did you run? i know you cant use certain serms while on SSRI's due to using the same enzyme but just wondering if they had any actual impact on the cycle itself

MrZ

Awards
Many times. Been doing cycels of epi, mdrol, emax and right now protodrol while using citalopram. Always used nolva or clomid. No issues what so ever on or off cycle

jack98

Awards
thats actually the ssri that ive been prescribed.

kindof suprised that you had no issues using nolva as pct with it as i heard nolva and ssri's use the same enzymes.

how were your gains on m-drol while on the ssri. that was the cycle i was plannin on runnin

MrZ

Awards
never saw any interactions between serms and ssris. Most of all available pharmaceuticals is metabolized through cyp3a4 and cyp2d6, just by using the same enzyme doesnt meen they interact. Thats a question about inducing the enzyme or inhibation. About results on ssris I never experienced any lack of results related to medication on or off cycle. Good luck with the ssri and the cycle. Z

pcproffy

Awards
One of the reasons prozac stays in the body so long is because its metabolites are inhibitors of the enzyme doing the metabolism. That could result in the anabolic staying active for a longer time if it uses that same enzyme.

I did epi on prozac and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Best advice is simply be patient, start slow and don't rush to raise your dose.

mikkel4700

Awards
ive been on citalopram for 9 years i have done injections, ph, serms ai´s never had an issue with it.