Not feeling clen after 5 days?

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
Hey guys, i've been on clenbuterol for about 5 days now and ive ramped the dosage to about 120 mcg now and havent felt anything? i started at 40 on the first day, didnt feel anything either? I've never used clen before and the site i got it from is quite a reputable company, atleast i think..? Could it possibly be bunk? or could it have to do something with my receptors since i just did a 6 week h-drol cycle about 2 months ago. Any input would be MUCH appreciated
Also, if this helps at all, i've noticed SLIGHTLY faster fatloss then i would normally in 5 days with the same diet/training, but i'm not really feeling any side-effects and i've heard, if you're on legit clen at a high dose, you should definately have some side-effects, i've maybe some minor ones.. but they could very well be in my head

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like you got ripped off. sorry man. clen is something you feel for sure.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
sounds like you got ripped off. sorry man. clen is something you feel for sure.
ahh ****, that sucks hard, money is hella tight for me right now.. but i really appreciate your reply. thanks!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
if everything is the same i would say its working if u have accelerated fatloss. i know people that have not had side effects. for me clen meses me up. sides are not a way to judge if something is working. i would stay on it longer. how do you dose it? if you split it up into lower doses sides willl be less.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
clen makes me get really tired when I am on it. Runs me down by the end of the day

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
Well i am losing fat pretty fast actually :O, maybe im just not getting any sides! I actually have felt more tired while using it though.

Thanks for your input guys! i will continue to take as it actually seems to be working now that i notice i'm leaner in a week :]

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well i am losing fat pretty fast actually :O, maybe im just not getting any sides! I actually have felt more tired while using it though.

Thanks for your input guys! i will continue to take as it actually seems to be working now that i notice i'm leaner in a week :]
There is a thread were a user explains about how clen can make you tired. I believe the thread is clenclenclen.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

it made me really tired and shaky. i used it about a week and gave it to a friend that noticed no side effects. glad its working for you now

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
thanks man, me too, i would of been pissed if i spent 70 bucks and got a bunk