Hdrol/Tren Tabs Stack - Time to get lean mass! - Review!

S

Smittysan8970

Awards
Hey everyone,

Right now I am about 6'5 238lbs, trying to get some strength back and hopefully lean super dry gains with a little bit of body fat loss as well. I would like to ideally gain about 8-12lbs of muscle and lose around 2-5% body fat. I box around three times a week so I will have pretty intense cardio during the cycle and hopefully a pretty clean diet.

Around last September I started an Epistane and XtremeTren cycle. I ran a 5 to 6 week cycle and with a huge diet got massive gains. I think I started the cycle at 235 and at my highest weighed 255lbs with significant body fat loss and strength gains out of this world, maybe I reacted well with one of the two I'm not sure but I was really impressed. Unfortunately I neglected to continue my gym schedule after 3 weeks of Inhibit-E and Reduce XT and would miss days of taking pills etc and developed a little bit of gyno. It has been over a year since my last cycle and I'm taking this serious. My training regiment should be pretty serious although I will be doing less volume and shorter workouts in order to give my body time to recover so I'm not overtraining.

As of right now I think I have my PH cycle pretty set, my main question revolves around when to run my Clen/ECA. Before, during the cycle or after my PCT. I have heard differing opinions.

My cycle lined up so far:

Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
PP Tren 100/100/100/100/125/125
Cycle Assist 4/4/4/4/6/6 (will be preloading two weeks prior to cycle)
Clen/Alb 20/40/0/0/20/40/0/0/20/40 (continue into first two weeks of PCT)
Animal Cuts 0/0/1/1/0/0/1/1/0/0
Vitex (dosage?)
P5P (dosage?)
Fish Oil
Cabergoline ?
L-Dopa (dosage?)

Then for PCT

EDIT: Think I am gonng go with Tore instead of Clomi
Toremiphene 120mg first 4 days then 90/60/30/30
PCT Assist
Bioforge?
Some kind of Cortisol Blocker ?
Formestane ?
Tadalafil maybe

Any other support supps you guys think I need? How do my doses look?
Once I get everything all set up, I should be putting up some type of log on here.

Any and all comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnthG82 Anabolics 8
1 Anabolics 6
jgntyce Anabolics 22
R Anabolics 11
W Anabolics 17