m1t gains

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
From my research it's obvious that m1t is a powerful substance, which packs on weight and strength. I was wondering if those who have finished a cycle would post the amount of gains, and how much they kept. I'm about to do a cycle myself but want to know how much i'm going to keep first. I am aware of the great need for pct with m1t.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
20 is too young.
Board rules also say research first.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
No one can tell you how much you will keep post cycle. There are many factors involved. BTW you are too young. Learn proper nutrition and training first. That will put more size on than any PH or AAS.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Sorry should have been more accurate with my post. I don't plan on doing this cycle until i'm atleast 21. My real question is how much has everyone kept from their m1t cycle. If I ever want to do an m1t cycle i need to go ahead and purchase it now because prohormones will soon be banned.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Sorry should have been more accurate with my post. I don't plan on doing this cycle until i'm atleast 21. My real question is how much has everyone kept from their m1t cycle. If I ever want to do an m1t cycle i need to go ahead and purchase it now because prohormones will soon be banned.
Good answer.

Like said before, gains kept from any cycle will depend on many factors like pct, diet, training, etc. There have been people who keep 90% of them and there have been people who lose almost all gains. I think if all is in check, you should expect to keep at least half of the gains.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
That's what I was looking for. Thanks bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 16
rebelhead Anabolics 16