mixxing formastane and prohormones

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
hypothetically, if gyno symptoms were to pop their ugly head, could one mix a couple grams of formastane into the same carrier matrix that the prohomone is in, or must you put them in a separate matrix? will mixing them in the same gel effect the efficacy of each product? it would just be so much easier if u could mix them instead of using 2 separate matrixes. puttin on gel is a pain in the ass ya know. would rather kill 2 birds with one stone thanks bro's

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If gyno pops its ugly head you don't want formestane, so we don't even need to answer your questions. You need Nolva.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya on the nolva. i knew the first response to this thread would be nolva lol. trust me, i defnitely realize that is the best way to go. however, being that i am soon to be a cop and will be taking a lie detector test, i cannot order the nolva. so that leaves me only the legal route. i know i know what a pain. anyways, i am not prone to gyno, as i have done many cycles and have not got it. but i am always weary and always want to keep up to date on the latest precautionary measures. as for my first post above, i am not talkin bout full blown gyno (or its full blown head, lol) i am only talking about the small sympyoms that may come before actual gyno. because when u catch the small symptoms is the time to do something bout it. anyways, now that thats out of the way, would formestane be remotely effective to quell the SYMPTOMS b4 the actual gyno, and if so could one mix a couple grams of formastane into the same carrier matrix that the prohomone is in, or must you put them in a separate matrix? will mixing them in the same gel effect the efficacy of each product? it would just be so much easier if u could mix them instead of using 2 separate matrixes. puttin on gel is a pain in the ass ya know. would rather kill 2 birds with one stone thanks bro's

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uhh if you are soon to be a cop do we really want you reading this board ? ;)

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
O/T
but what would be so bad about ordering/taking the nolva for a lie detector if you've already done a few cycles?
Maybe Im just not understanding the sitution??

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with a few cycles of prohormones, they're legal. for now, :( and don't worry , if i finally become a cop i won't be a dick. aint gonna be rattin people out. i'm all for the use of androgens, granted one is of age and not abusin

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
ahh gotcha...best of luck bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FRITZBLITZ Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 17
madripper32 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7
IGF-1/GH 2