Natural Testlevels down to 80

whirlwind

Awards
Is this a good time to stop the DS cycle and start the PCT?

dpfisher

Weren't you the guy who said you are on HRT? Did you get tested for levels while on a cycle? Of course they would be low while on. Taking HRT just means they will be low FOREVER until the end of time.

whirlwind

Awards
Weren't you the guy who said you are on HRT? Did you get tested for levels while on a cycle? Of course they would be low while on. Taking HRT just means they will be low FOREVER until the end of time.
Actually it was TRT,..I called the Dr. yesterday to see if he would switch the gel to injection,..he called back and said he was canceling the prescription and reffered me to an Endochronologist. So,..as of yet,...no TRT. I was tested 2 months ago,..was off cycle (Tren) for about 2 weeks and was PCT with Clomid etc. Monday I finally got the results where the level was at 80. So,..not sure where my levels are at now?

Interseting tho,..it seems one could manipulate their bloodwork to score TRT,..not sure if this is a good thing.

dpfisher

It seems like you DID manipulate bloodwork to get TRT and NO it's not a good thing. Why would you want to HAVE to take test just to be normal?

whirlwind

Awards
It seems like you DID manipulate bloodwork to get TRT and NO it's not a good thing. Why would you want to HAVE to take test just to be normal?
If I chose to start the use of controlled gear,...this seems to be a way to go about it other than the black market,..yes?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I like your scandelous thinking.

whirlwind

Awards
Haha, I like your scandelous thinking.
Yes,..scandelous,...I'm debating wether the amount prescribed would be enuff to gain on. I don't like the use of DS,....liver reasons,...nor do I feel comfortable buying gear in the Black Market,...soooo

dpfisher

No, it wouldn't be enough to gain on, it just brings you back to normal, which you can do if you just PCT properly and don't take it. All you do is mess yourself up so bad you need to take it just to have the test levels of a normal person.

The only advantage would be that you wouldn't really need to PCT in the future if you are on TRT but still... I wouldn't think that's worth it unless you are gonna be a pro bodybuilder.

You obviously are not since you are using methylated orals and don't seem to have a clear understanding of the effects of hormones.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Yes,..scandelous,...I'm debating wether the amount prescribed would be enuff to gain on. I don't like the use of DS,....liver reasons,...nor do I feel comfortable buying gear in the Black Market,...soooo
my cousin is on injections for his colitis ... he has gotten FAT!! so i'm guessing if you just worked out with it instead of sitting around, you'll get HUGE

whirlwind

Awards
No, it wouldn't be enough to gain on, it just brings you back to normal, which you can do if you just PCT properly and don't take it. All you do is mess yourself up so bad you need to take it just to have the test levels of a normal person.

The only advantage would be that you wouldn't really need to PCT in the future if you are on TRT but still... I wouldn't think that's worth it unless you are gonna be a pro bodybuilder.

You obviously are not since you are using methylated orals and don't seem to have a clear understanding of the effects of hormones.
You are exactly right on your assumption. I am unfamiliar with Hormones. Even tho I take DS I for the most part take them like a spit in the buclet not knowing which and when. Can you guide me to a good read explaining them? So many write ups narrowing it down to one that explains it fully would be much appreciated.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
You are exactly right on your assumption. I am unfamiliar with Hormones. Even tho I take DS I for the most part take them like a spit in the buclet not knowing which and when. Can you guide me to a good read explaining them? So many write ups narrowing it down to one that explains it fully would be much appreciated.
the stickies on this board.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, do you feel that this is responsible use?

dpfisher

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not but I'll assume you aren't. Unfortunately there isn't really a good writeup that encompasses it all. I pick things up faster than most people and I've been reading for years and I still don't really know much. Steroids are significantly more complicated than most drugs because of all the various hormonal feedback loops involved.

I think what you really need to do is tell your endo about your use history. I'd ask for it to stay off the record because even though it's legal it may not be the greatest thing to have on your medical history. I'm sure he'd understand why. Unless you don't care about having a normally functioning body or having kids or living a normal life and just want to sacrifice it all to be the biggest, don't take TRT based on results from a test taken immediately post cycle.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
No sarcasm what-so-ever. Being "unfamiliar" with hormones, yet stepping into them is just not smart. Atleast in my eyes it is not. I agree that [hormones] are far more complicated than we may know but I'm willing to say that 60% of us on here had the common sense to know that it is an intricate substance and to learn and research to the best of our knowledge what the cause and effects will be. There's plenty of research out there to get a rather good general idea of how certain hormones will act. You wont become a scientist overnight, but for those who seek it, the knowledge is there.

It's just an all to common occurrence. I don't know whether to call it laziness, stupidity, ignorance. But not knowing risks and rewards of how you conduct your life is just foolish.

I say this with all due respect.

whirlwind

Awards
Well,..I'm not being sarcastic whatsoever. I'll be the first to admit I am an absolute novice when entering the use of DS an controled substances. I would like to think i may have learned a few things down the line,..A bit of history,

I started researching cycles others used for certain gains they were after,..i.e. cutting, bulking etc so I would research somewhat those supps and try them out for myself, i.e., Furazadrol/Havoc stack,..which I really love for cutting along with a good diet. My experience with Pheraplex was druing bulk cycles and found great gains as well,..all followed a pretty decent PCT of Clomid,DHEA and various other recovery supps.

M-drol and Tren are relatively new to me as well as other dry and wet compounds. I learned something today,...better to take a wet compound first in the stack then introduce a dry later to finish up with. So I figure I'm learning something. My next decision is do I want to get prescription test. I am 43yrs. and have no desire for any more children,..However,..I am not familiar with the pros and cons of it. I do know a few people who are on TRT and absolutely love it! I need to decide if I'm at this point yet. My thoughts are,..if I am going to continue taking DS,..why not save the liver and other organs and go with the TRT and an occassional DS here and there,..thoughts?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I suppose you can only put so much lipstick on a pig. Good luck.

SeanEH

Awards
No, it wouldn't be enough to gain on, it just brings you back to normal, which you can do if you just PCT properly and don't take it.
Couldn't he just bring himself back to normal (assuming he can and no permanent damage has been done), wait the customary amount of time, take his prescription to boost test to greater than normal levels for a length of time equal to a cycle, then go off and do PCT again? This is different from any other cycle in what way? Other than using his doctor for his source, I mean.

Is it actually possible to use a temporary condition to convince a doctor you have a permanent condition and obtain test on a regular basis? I thought they'd be able to tell what was going on, but apparently his doctor went straight to TRT without trying to do anything to re-start his natural production.

dpfisher

Yes, but he'd have to fool a lot of tests in the meantime to keep the prescription coming. It would probably take like a whole year to accumulate enough for a cycle. Factor in the increased cost of insurance from this whole thing and it's cheaper to just buy medical grade stuff from a dealer.

alexx33

Awards
you can't manipulate the system that way. inorder to be on TRT, you must have your test levels constantly checked for months before they even put you on TRT and you must be low on all the tests.

ontop of that, most doctor will make you come into their office for the first few months to get your injections, they won't just handout a script for injectable test.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
you can't manipulate the system that way. inorder to be on TRT, you must have your test levels constantly checked for months before they even put you on TRT and you must be low on all the tests.

ontop of that, most doctor will make you come into their office for the first few months to get your injections, they won't just handout a script for injectable test.
Careful with the generalizations. From another forum:

INITIALLY, I did go to an anti-aging clinic (Ageless Men's health, which is headquartered in Memphis, TN but has branches in Phoenix and other cities). I was able to get my insurance to pay for all of this except a co-payment.

However, several months later, I just walked into my Primary Care Physician's office (my regular doctor under my insurance plan).
30 minutes later I walked out of the office with a prescription for a 10ml 200mg/ml Test Cyp (good for 20 shots), plus 3 more refills (good for another 60 weeks).
Easy as pie.
YMMV and yes it is a terribly stupid idea IMO to fake the need for TRT at a relatively young age (e.g. normal test levels when not recovering from a cycle). It's also an incredibly old idea that has been used since the first pathetic prohormones came out since they mainly suppressed normal test function somewhat (when mega-dosed) and provided little anabolic benefit.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Many personnel are not comfortable with the black market, and some prefer DIY, which is about one dollar per two hundered mg. For details, search basskiller.