Why is P-plex always taken before M-drol when cycled together?

whirlwind

Awards
Can they be cycled in reverse? say M-drol 1st then introduce P-plex a cpl weeks later.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Yes they can. be reversed..but for me I like to throw the phera first since its wet for me and then introduce sd later cuz it will dry me out...

Others have different opinions on this but this is what I like to do...

Getbiig

Awards
sorry to be off topic.. but ive been going crazy trying to find some p-plex. Do you guys have any sources that have any instock? I really dont wanna buy off ebay for 4x the price + shipping from the UK

Cassavus

^^^Sorry dude, but you can't source check. I'd edit that before a mod gets ya.

Cassavus

Yes they can. be reversed..but for me I like to throw the phera first since its wet for me and then introduce sd later cuz it will dry me out...

Others have different opinions on this but this is what I like to do...
Yeah, I've seen other people run it that way also because of the same reason. I've never run either of them (yet), so I can't say from experience. :)

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i'd say run the phera first cuz it won't shut you down as hard as m-drol. Don't wanna be shut down week 2 of your cycle then keep going on to another steroid after. Plus if you have trouble making gains toward the end of your cycle, m-drol will certainly be a good boost b4 PCT

Hardnutcheck

Awards
M-Drol is pretty harsh, You dose it at the end since it's closer to your PCT.

dsc08c

Awards
take it however you like. my current cycle had m-drol out in front, bridged into p-plex. explosive strength gains followed up with a several weeks of building with p-plex.

Cassavus

take it however you like. my current cycle had m-drol out in front, bridged into p-plex. explosive strength gains followed up with a several weeks of building with p-plex.
Sounds good. Like bulldogz said above, they can be reversed. Depends on the person and possibly the goal. I have seen people run m-drol first and bridge into something else like p-plex or epi so as to help keep the gains they got from the m-drol. I believe there's actually a thread around here based on that topic.

brockles

brockles

Awards
SD will cause lethargy and rather it at the end of the cycle than still having to run another compound for so many weeks atfer feeling lethargic.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
I ran them together....same start time....I got great results....but it's purely personal pref when it comes down to it....:thinking:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
The other reason I like to start phera first then SD second is so that my pct is right after SD since SD is the harshest of the two and also very suppressive