pulse epi+gyno

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who is on week 4 of 8 of a pulse epi cycle m-w-f at 20-30mg, he has a pre existing condition of gyno and notice a small knot behind his nipple. Should he quit the cycle and start pct or start taking 5-10mg of nolva until he finish the cycle then start 4-6 weeks of pct?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
23, Just checkin because usually guys who have a question about a friend, they are really talking about themselves.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
23, Just checkin because usually guys who have a question about a friend, they are really talking about themselves.
No, hes actually a athlete I am coaching. I was leaning towards finishing out the final weeks of the cycle along with 5-10mg of nolva to help control things until he starts a proper pct

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
I'd suggest going to see a doctor and stop putting so much crap in his body if he doesn’t know what he is doing.
Most endocrinologists don't know anything about AAS or PH's and how they work. If he goes to an endocrinologist, I'm willing to bet that the Doc will just tell him to immediately stop taking everything (which will not help the gyno situation at all).

Who knows? Maybe you'd be lucky and get an Endo who knows how AAS actually work.

I wasn't, haha.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
No, hes actually a athlete I am coaching. I was leaning towards finishing out the final weeks of the cycle along with 5-10mg of nolva to help control things until he starts a proper pct
I'm no doctor, but I would suggest he stay on until he has all the right products for a full PCT. After he gets everything in order, he could then try a cycle of letro to help get rid of some gyno and get his estrogen under control.