- 01-12-2010, 03:22 PM
hey guys got a question regarding PCT while taking dienedrone by AMS.
the cycle is for a 23 yo who will be on a 4-5 week cycle at 50mg (1 cap) / day.
i've read that it can still cause gyno even though it can't convert to estrogen
my question is would novadex xt by gaspari be enough to come off of for PCT?
4 weeks 50 mg dienedrone
week 5 50 mg dienedrone and start on novadex for 4 weeks after
- 01-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Gyno is prolactin related, most recommend p5p and vitex to combat it
- 01-12-2010, 05:24 PM
I took 100mg ed for four weeks stacked with LG methyl-1-d,it proved to be a good cycle.I ran a bottle of AMS arom-x for PCT and found it to be enough,so i would imagine Novadex to be surfice.
01-12-2010, 06:07 PM
01-13-2010, 12:45 AM
I would recomend a more in depth pct than that, no reason not to use serm IMO
01-13-2010, 08:25 AM
I agree to a point,maybe add some protodioscin or longjack...As for using a SERM i think it`s necessary,Arom-x is enough.
If he were taking stronger DS or AAS or if he were prone to gyno then yes,but for Dienedrone,no,just my opinion though.
01-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Only reason I say this is shut down on tren is pretty rough in most cases I believe
01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Believe me Dienedrone isn`t as strong as made out to be...Tren on the other hand is strong,meaning the AAS not the prohomone version.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kkennyjr in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 44Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM
- By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
- By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 91Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:04 PM
- By Kulper1 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM