Superdrol/Epi Bridge Log

evan3037

Awards
this is my second cycle, bulked last spring with epi, did 10/20/30/30/30, gained about 10lbs and lost some fat, did pct with reversitrol from iforce, kept everything from cycle, continued to gain almost as fast for a while after.

think the reversitrol raised my test even higher than normal but then stopped lifting in about october and havent lifted since then until a week ago. Lost about 12lbs and a ton of size and strength since them

Now im getting back into lifting hardcore, my lifts have been very low starting out, i began lifting again last week, started superdrol monday at 30mg22 Years old
175lbs

left arm 14.75
Left Calf 15
Left quad 23
Chest 40
Waist 34

Cycle
m-drol 30/30/30
e-stane 0/0/0/20/30/30/30

PCT
tamox 40/40/30/20
NO-Xplode

i might add lean fx or lean xtreme and a tribulus product during pct
what do you all think?

id like to use hcg but i dont have anywhere to get it

other supps
cycle assist the whole time
Multi
10g fish oil daily
extra milk thistle
extra hawthorne berry
vit e, vit c, grapeseed extract, coq10, zma
dhea - 50mg daily
taking in 3500 cals to start
300+ g protien, pretty much all clean

hoping to get to 190-195 during superdrol then start cutting in the first week of epi, then going to maintence levles during pct

day 2, weight up 2lbs - testicles seem to have shrunk a tiny bit already, noticing more fullness, did back and biceps today and had huge pumps and vascularity

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Started at 30? Y don't u stick to the traditional dosing protocol? Wats ur height?

evan3037

Awards
I havent drank any alchohol in over a month and Im taking extra milk thistle and hawthorne with the cycle asist so i think my body will be able to handle it but if not, i will reduce the dose