Should I even sweat it?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

Should I even sweat it?

Ran a cycle of H-dro and epi before the holiday break last year. Looked like this:

Weeks 1-2; 50mg H-Drol
    Weeks 3-4; 75mg H-Drol

Weeks 3-4; 20mg Epi
    Weeks 5-6; 40mg Epi

Started PCT with Torem at 120/90/60 then stopped. (prob should have tapered at the end). I took an AI (Resveritol) for the first week then stopped as I read running an AI with a SERM is a bad idea since you want some estrogen in your body at all times. After I stopped the Torem I started taking the AI again.

Just noticed a few days ago that my nipples are puffy. Its not gyno. I have read ALL the gyno posts including the sticky (if you think you have gyno click here).

Should I go back on Torem at a low dose and dump the AI? Or just chill and it will go away on its own?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

have you possibly put on BF?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

No. I've reduced bodyfat. In the past if I did put it on I never had puffy nips. I am 200lbs. @ 14% BF right now. Was at 18% before my cycle.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

and all of a sudden puffy nips? weird.....if there's no lump or pain i do not believe taking more of a SERM will do anything
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%

i have gotten this a couple of times and my libido will be low not gone just low. i use l-dopa and zma at night in 2 or 3 days my nips and libido are normal.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%

this happened to me when i took an AI after my SERM in my summer cycle. I ended up getting puffy nips.. letting it happen, and then all of a sudden hard tissue started forming a couple weeks later.

Run novedex xt - 3/2/2/1 I believe its rebound for suppressing estrogen for so long. epi and h-drol r both non-aromatizing, then we both overdid our pct's on estrogen control
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.59%

what the hell is your picture it looks like a guy bent over with his **** hanging out.. sorry to bring this thread to a random topic.. the cycle looked good, PCT seemed okay, maybe next time go with Clomid 50/50/50/50, but sometimes you'll experience nipple sensitivity change, when estrogen levels change/lower/raise, but I believe with your cycle, which is not a very harsh cycle from the looks of it, you'll be okay. Did you experience a shutdown?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    i have gotten this a couple of times and my libido will be low not gone just low. i use l-dopa and zma at night in 2 or 3 days my nips and libido are normal.
    My libido is just low enough that i notice it. Never used l-dopa. Will have to do some research on that compound. Thanks for the advice.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    this happened to me when i took an AI after my SERM in my summer cycle. I ended up getting puffy nips.. letting it happen, and then all of a sudden hard tissue started forming a couple weeks later.

Run novedex xt - 3/2/2/1 I believe its rebound for suppressing estrogen for so long. epi and h-drol r both non-aromatizing, then we both overdid our pct's on estrogen control
    Lame. Hope you were able to get rid of it. I have Pharmaceutical Alternatives Testo RX on hand. Is that close enough to Gaspari Novedex XT?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Hammer View Post
    Lame. Hope you were able to get rid of it. I have Pharmaceutical Alternatives Testo RX on hand. Is that close enough to Gaspari Novedex XT?
    no, thats more of a test booster. And yea its pretty much gone, i can still kinda feel it way back there, but no pain. If you do it before you get the hard tissue you should be golden. Right when i started novedex the puffiness went away
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

Quote Originally Posted by rdugan95 View Post
    what the hell is your picture it looks like a guy bent over with his **** hanging out.. sorry to bring this thread to a random topic.. the cycle looked good, PCT seemed okay, maybe next time go with Clomid 50/50/50/50, but sometimes you'll experience nipple sensitivity change, when estrogen levels change/lower/raise, but I believe with your cycle, which is not a very harsh cycle from the looks of it, you'll be okay. Did you experience a shutdown?
    Quite honestly I dont know how I would tell if I experienced a "shutdown". I never felt out of sorts or had extremely low libido. But, then again, I am a horny mofo 24/7!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

no, thats more of a test booster. And yea its pretty much gone, i can still kinda feel it way back there, but no pain. If you do it before you get the hard tissue you should be golden. Right when i started novedex the puffiness went away
    I have a bottle of Arom-X. Different compounds, but will it work just as well as Novedex?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

Quote Originally Posted by rdugan95 View Post
    what the hell is your picture it looks like a guy bent over with his **** hanging out
    Thats funny. Its actually a smokin hot chick bent over flipping off the camera. Maybe its time for a new avatar.....
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.92%

I say low dose of SERM w/ a natty test booster (no AI)...I personally prefer Activate Xtreme

Something like 10mg Nolva ED for about a week (or however long you deem necessary), and simultaneously run the test booster- continue running the test booster after you discontinue use of your SERM, I'd say for about 4 weeks minimum

the SERM should immediately bind to the receptor sites if there is any activity going on at all, and the test booster seemed to be a missing element to your PCT...coupled together they should gradually raise your test while controlling- not eliminating estrogen

then again, as somebody said, the puffy nipples syndrome is something that simply happens when hormonal levels are adjusting and estrogen levels are re-adjusting. Keep checking there are no forming lumps- don't get paranoid and don't aggravate the area but be weary

this is mere opinion & what I would do.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%

I have a bottle of Arom-X. Different compounds, but will it work just as well as Novedex?
    not as strong but that may be a good thing.. make sure to start off high, then slowly taper off to make sure there is no rebound.

this isn't letro or anything so you should be fine
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

Quote Originally Posted by 17amethyl View Post
    I say low dose of SERM w/ a natty test booster (no AI)...I personally prefer Activate Xtreme

Something like 10mg Nolva ED for about a week (or however long you deem necessary), and simultaneously run the test booster- continue running the test booster after you discontinue use of your SERM, I'd say for about 4 weeks minimum

the SERM should immediately bind to the receptor sites if there is any activity going on at all, and the test booster seemed to be a missing element to your PCT...coupled together they should gradually raise your test while controlling- not eliminating estrogen

then again, as somebody said, the puffy nipples syndrome is something that simply happens when hormonal levels are adjusting and estrogen levels are re-adjusting. Keep checking there are no forming lumps- don't get paranoid and don't aggravate the area but be weary

this is mere opinion & what I would do.
    Nolva? I have Torem. Can I just use that with similar results? Thanks for the reply.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%

Nolva? I have Torem. Can I just use that with similar results? Thanks for the reply.
    torem would be better than nolva... SERMs deal with estrogen at the receptor level, AI's deal with estrogen that is floatin around. I think you have puffy nips cuz of the estrogen rebound after your first AI, not because ur producing too much, so i'm still supporting the arom-x. I used novedex xt and it DID work.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

torem would be better than nolva... SERMs deal with estrogen at the receptor level, AI's deal with estrogen that is floatin around. I think you have puffy nips cuz of the estrogen rebound after your first AI, not because ur producing too much, so i'm still supporting the arom-x. I used novedex xt and it DID work.
    Sound advice.

I'll do the following:

Arom-X: 6caps each night for 4 days. Taper down to 4/3/2.
    Might throw in some L-dopa as well.

Think there is any benefit to adding in the Testo-RX?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.8%

Sound advice.

I'll do the following:

Arom-X: 6caps each night for 4 days. Taper down to 4/3/2.
    Might throw in some L-dopa as well.

Think there is any benefit to adding in the Testo-RX?
    well testo-rx does have some anti-aromatizing ingredients but i would try just the arom-x first and see if thats enough.. You don't wanna overdue it again and have another rebound.

After 10 days, if its not almost gone, add in the testo-rx til its completely gone. Then slowly get off both.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toxic Sweat
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:53 AM
  2. Shift = Sweat!
    By BPjohn123 in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:51 PM
  3. sweet sweat
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13