Can prescription Testosterone be cycled?

whirlwind

Awards
Or,....once your on it,..you on it for good?

I have low test levels as mentioned in a prev. thread. Low I mean 80. I believe part of this is due to the use of Designer Steroids (DS) M-drol, pplex, epi, furazadrol.

Doctor prescribed me testosterone gel, but I am asking him to change it to injection. I did take test back in the early 90's but cycled it.

Presently, I am being advised once prescribed Testosterone it must be run indefinitely or my levels would crash once again.

So,...can Test be cycled? or is it indefinite?

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
basically ur at the point of HRT (hormone replacement therapy). the test gel is garbage from what i hear. go back to ur doc and talk to him/her about getting injections.

ur on it for life, but of course its ur choice to stop at whatever point, but yes ur levels will tank

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Or,....once your on it,..you on it for good?

I have low test levels as mentioned in a prev. thread. Low I mean 80. I believe part of this is due to the use of Designer Steroids (DS) M-drol, pplex, epi, furazadrol.

Doctor prescribed me testosterone gel, but I am asking him to change it to injection. I did take test back in the early 90's but cycled it.

Presently, I am being advised once prescribed Testosterone it must be run indefinitely or my levels would crash once again.

So,...can Test be cycled? or is it indefinite?

Thanks!
Your on TRT, so no... you will not be cycling it(your on it for life). For someone that doesn't require TRT, yes it can be cycled.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well just like he said, once you come off you're levels will go back to what they were and for a while, lower than what they were until your natural test comes back on-line, thats where PCT comes in, thats why we run PCT. did you think that you're levels would be higher after running test? they won't be, your natty test levels will be in the toliet as a matter of fact......

whirlwind

Awards
well just like he said, once you come off you're levels will go back to what they were and for a while, lower than what they were until your natural test comes back on-line, thats where PCT comes in, thats why we run PCT. did you think that you're levels would be higher after running test? they won't be, your natty test levels will be in the toliet as a matter of fact......
Yea,..I do understand this,..which leads me to my next question,..is it OK to be on TRT indefinitely? or finding another way to build NATURAL test levels back up?

I understand the PCT which I used clomid as a main element in my PCT but maybe I would find greater gains with TRT and a cycle here and there of a DS?

I don't think running a few cycles of DS could bring me down this low. My dilemea is wether I want to start therapy?