Need BD Test-E pct advice! First cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Need BD Test-E pct advice! First cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Need BD Test-E pct advice! First cycle

Hey guys. i've been readin all the forums. But I wanted to personally post a thread and see what kind of feed back I get.

I'm starting a cycle of BD Test-E on monday. I'm picking up my order from my supplier tomorrow. I'm 6'1", 170lbs, and 24 years old.

I'll be running it at 500mg for 10-12 weeks (undecided). This is my first cycle of the real deal, done prohormones before though.

I've got 3 friends that are real knowledgeable with this stuff, but I want more advice.

I'm running the test-e alone, so what kind of pct should I take? clomid, nova, or what?! also read something about a supplemet that helps with libido, it starts with a "t" (forgot the name! haha)

I know that I don't need to take pct until 2 weeks after last injection. Also, what are the odds of gyno? In the case of gyno, what do i do?

ANY advice is welcome! Like I said, I have friends that are guiding me, but I just like to get as many opinions as I can. I got my diet down pat, basically gonna eat like a pig. So don't really need help with dieting.

Also, any suggestions on routine (which muscle groups on which days) would be helpful. Here's what I was thinking. I work retail, so its kinda hard to plan set days.

Sunday-arms
    Monday-back (abs)
    Tuesday-off
    Wednesday-legs
    Thursday-Shoulders
    Friday-Chest (abs)
    Saturday-off

Also, how much weight would you predict i'd put on with running test-e?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

"I'm 6'1", 170lbs, and 24 years old."

First problem here is at your height, 170lbs is skin and bone. Train properly and naturally for a little while longer.

"I'm starting a cycle of BD Test-E on monday."

I'd advise to hold off on the E until you completed the above suggestions I have given you.

I've got 3 friends that are real knowledgeable with this stuff, but I want more advice.

Obviously they aren't knowledgeable enough to know that with your stats given you are not ready, even at 24 years of age. No offense.

I'm running the test-e alone, so what kind of pct should I take? clomid, nova, or what?! also read something about a supplemet that helps with libido, it starts with a "t" (forgot the name! haha)

If you are running a basic standalone test cycle, your libido will be shooting though the roof. Worry about libido with substances such as deca, npp, tren, ect ect..

Clomid by itself will suffice, but be aware of the emtional side effecs in some users. Nolva is great too, but not as effective as Clomid. Stacking the two would be a great cycle as well.

I know that I don't need to take pct until 2 weeks after last injection. Also, what are the odds of gyno? In the case of gyno, what do i do?

If you are pron to gyno, then there is a slight possibility you might get it. Keep these drugs on hand if you notice any side effects: Exemestane, or better known as Aromasin. This type of AI is better for lipids, and has a positive impact on igf-1 vs. Arimidex) To dose the Exe, use 25mg daily until it almost fades away. Then use 12.5 daily until it has mostly disappeared.

"Sunday-arms
    Monday-back (abs)
    Tuesday-off
    Wednesday-legs
    Thursday-Shoulders
    Friday-Chest (abs)
    Saturday-off"

Arms before back is a no no. Try this basic BB routine:

Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Back/Abbs
    Wednesday - Shoulders/Traps
    Thursday - Biceps/Triceps/Abbs
    Friday - Quads/Hams/Calves
    Saturday - Cardio/Rest
    Sunday - Cardio/Rest
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Thanks "HAWAIN PRIDE." lil fyi, I lived on Oahu for 6 months, AMAZING PLACE!

You're advice was VERY helpful! One question, if I run clomid and Nolva together, what dosage should I run?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

That's great I lived there for 5-6 months and on oahu as well. Fun place no doubt.

Run the clomid when the ester has left the body (typically 10-14 days). Run it at 50/50/50/50 additonal 25mg if needed. Since this is a basic cycle, there really isn't a need to stack any other PCT with it. Just beware of some unusual side effects such as vivid dreams, night sweats, or emotional problems while on clomid. This happened to me a few times but it's no big deal. It'll pass and your body chemisty within a week or so. If you decide to run the nolva then that's fine too. Just remember, nolva isn't as effective at bringing your hormones back into place. Good luck.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

thanks a bunch bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. first test cycle advice please!
    By tygy96 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:15 PM
  2. Need advice first test. cycle
    By davi514 in forum Anabolics