M-drol blood pressure levels increasing

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I log my blood pressure, as IMO it is a good way to monitor for over training and also to monitor the side effects of chemicals we put in our bodies.
Typically 5 minutes of sitting gets my blood pressure to 120/70.
After 10 days of M-drol I have notice my blood pressure has risen to 150/90 when walking only short distances, i.e. 40 strides.
Sitting for 5 minutes drops to 140/90
Sitting for 15 minutes drops to 130/86.
Since starting the M-drol, I have noticed my blood pressure has increased, and also takes much longer to drop when resting.
The blood pressure side effect for M-drol is concerning me. I am 43 yrs old, 184lbs, and about 14% bf. Any guesses/opinions at what levels should I be concerned?

Grega

Stevensavage

Awards
I log my blood pressure, as IMO it is a good way to monitor for over training and also to monitor the side effects of chemicals we put in our bodies.
Typically 5 minutes of sitting gets my blood pressure to 120/70.
After 10 days of M-drol I have notice my blood pressure has risen to 150/90 when walking only short distances, i.e. 40 strides.
Sitting for 5 minutes drops to 140/90
Sitting for 15 minutes drops to 130/86.
Since starting the M-drol, I have noticed my blood pressure has increased, and also takes much longer to drop when resting.
The blood pressure side effect for M-drol is concerning me. I am 43 yrs old, 184lbs, and about 14% bf. Any guesses/opinions at what levels should I be concerned?

Grega
IMHO If it continues getting worse, discontinue your usage.
lowering your sodium intake may help BP. if your taking stims stop.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get fish oil omega 3, hawthorne berries, celary seed extract and coq10 and your blood pressure will normalize... You can get that all at walmart or your grocery store.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Get fish oil omega 3, hawthorne berries, celary seed extract and coq10 and your blood pressure will normalize... You can get that all at walmart or your grocery store.
Ancillary supplements are the key to superdrol cycles, bp is a well documented and talked about issue. Might want to toss into the above recommended mix a little bit of policosanol & betasitosterol too just to be on the safe side.

My mix is a little like this, with slight variation now and then:

Fishoil
Zinc
Vitamin C
Multivitamin
Beta-sitosterol
Policosanol
CoQ-10
hawthorneberry
Celeryseed
Redyeastrice

(EDIT: Im aware of the arguments against a few of these products)

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
are you on ANY support supps? Cycle Assist or Cycle Support? With fish oil? no wonder your BP is up.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Blood pressure is up with supplements. I figured it was typical side effect.
Just was curious of what blood pressure level I should be concerned?

I am taking CEL Cycle Assist. I also pre-loaded for two weeks.

Also taking:
Centrum multivitamin
Tonalin CLA 1000mg
Flax Seed 1000mg
Krill (like fish oil but more potent) 500mg
Vitamin C 2000 mg
Glucosamine-Chondroitin+MSM
ZMA
Powerfull

Grega

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, your bp is up from taking methylated steroids. no suprise there, right? (i hope)

well, if your on those sups, and your worried, then of course stop taking the mdrol.

i've never taken my bp while walking, im sure it's up. i've only taken it after sitting down immediately.
and on cycle it is in the pre hypertension range.

off cycle it returns to normal.

i would say to keep going on the cycle if you want. but the levels your talking about are in the hypertension range. they should return to normal post cycle, but if you really are worried, then just stop taking the steroid.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
well, your bp is up from taking methylated steroids. no suprise there, right? (i hope)

well, if your on those sups, and your worried, then of course stop taking the mdrol.

i've never taken my bp while walking, im sure it's up. i've only taken it after sitting down immediately.
and on cycle it is in the pre hypertension range.

off cycle it returns to normal.

i would say to keep going on the cycle if you want. but the levels your talking about are in the hypertension range. they should return to normal post cycle, but if you really are worried, then just stop taking the steroid.
You confirmed my thoughts.
Thank you for the help.

Grega

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
clean diet
cycle support
EFA's
Low to no sodium
twinlab blood pressure success
xtra celery seed extract
water till you cant take it no more
more water
no stims
more cardio

DeTorres

Awards
Hy, I writing from Brazil and my English is not very good.

After two weeks starting mdroll, my BP has risen until 150 x 98. On last days it is 140 x 90 or 136 x 88. If I walk my BP rises to 148 or more. I stopped to take mdroll 5 days ago and my BP still showing me that it is confuse and high. What do you sugest me to take to help me? How many days your BP needed to back to regular?

I hope you or someone else understand this and can help me.

Thank all

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Wet products increase BP primarily due to increase water retention. Hawthorne Berry will have little effect.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Weird.. I am on 30mg SD and 1g test atm, and I got my bloodpressure checked today and was sitting at 126 over 66 after just sitting down. Heart rate was a bit high at 80 though, normally i am in the 60's. I am 199 lbs at 5.5%, do 45min of cardio 7 days a week, and do high volume workouts (i.e 25sets) 6 times a week.

I also take

MesoMorph
Protein
Omegas
Vitamins
Life Support
Tamoxofin
Universal Storm
Recover Pro
Glycobol
Dextrose

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Suprised to see the thread resurrection.
Again on my yearly Sdrol cycle and again my BP is about 20 points up, which is expected for me. Old hat. Not worried. It will drop after stopping. Detorres, I expect yours will lower soon. You may still be stressed from your cycle.
NavyMuscle, sounds like your conditioning has really helped you. Are you having much of the sides? Are the gains as expected? At 30mg, I would imagine intense sides and gains. I am also curious if the test helped with the sides.

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Nah, I have ran up to 40mg before with no issues. Actually i have never ran less then 30, but i have tried nearly every steroid in the book (with the exception of MENT and HALO) so i may be able to handle a bit more. As far as my conditioning, its honestly not that great so i dont know what to attest to it. I've noticed i rarely get sides with any substance though, tren included. My cardio consists on 45min of incline walking at 15% and 3.6mph , but can barely run for longer than 15min at a time lol.

Anyway, the only sides i am really experiencing is irritability, increased body heat (prob test flu, running sust eod) increased sex drive, and a tad bit of lethargy. I always have problems sleeping so i cant really tell you much there. But in the last 2 weeks I am up 10 lbs which is quite impressive considering my diet consists of nothing but egg/chicken/rice/almonds/tuna/protein and fish and i am taking Nolva for bloat. Strengths gains are nothing crazy, i always make gains. Pumps are good, hardness is up, vascularity is up, hunger is up, . Ill be adding tren and eq eod withen the next 2 weeks.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Navy Muscle,
"egg/chicken/rice/almonds/tuna/protein and fish" That actually sounds like a really good diet.
For me on the Mdrol I got headaches at 30mg, so had to drop to 20mg. Perhaps the Mdrol was a bit much mixed with the Fina and test. Today I finished the 3 weeks of Mdrol and will be continuing the Fina and test for 4 more weeks. No E esters, so I stop when I want. I expect to be shut down hard, so PCT is Clomid, Nolva, DAA, Clen and Ostarine with a dash of Aromasin.
Good luck with your cycle!

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
BBB,

I have been taking the typical blood pressure supplements such as garlic, hawthorn and fish.
I looked it up here at AM, and Myodrol looks interesting as a test boost, but I was not aware that it may help BP. I will have to check into it further.
I really appreciate the recommendation.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It's the astaxanthin that lowers BP. It works better than anything I've ever tried. It also has a whole host of health benefits. You might want to do some research.