t-gel sex drive recovery question

1. Registered User
    Answers

t-gel sex drive recovery question

I finished my t-gel cycle last week and started nolva 40mg daily. For the entire week my sex drive seemed pretty good and lifts were still doing well. I decided to take a dose of clen one week after I stoped my cycle. I didn't like it because like ephedra, it makes it hard to get an erection. But it has been a week and a half since ending my cycle and ever since I use the clen that one time it has been almost impossible to get an erection. Do you think that for the first week off my cylce I still had hormones in my system and that is why my sex drive was holding up so well? My ability to get an erection has stopped abrubtly since using the clen and I am sure it is well out of my system because it's been 3 or 4 days. I'm still using nolva and wondered if this experience was normal coming of a transdermal ( kind of delayed shut down i guess) or if it could have been a negative reaction to the clen. Thanks for any comments, experiences or ideas.

2. Registered User
    Answers

And what was in the T-gel?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I hope there were hormones in the t-gel...

Delayed libido loss is normal. I assume you were taking 4ad if you had a full libido throughout. The 4ad replaces the endogenous test which is shut down. Once you stop the 4ad, there is no exogenous test to replace what your balls are not making. Transdermals only last around 12hrs per application. It will usually take 1-3 weeks for your libido to return after the cycle. Sometimes it takes a day or 2 before you lose it. I've never heard of clen affecting libido though.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I hope there were hormones in the t-gel...

lol thats what I was thinking. Or at least protein powders.

Phil, Maybe overtraining during your PCT is making recovery harder. Diet/training/recuperation/supps all need some adjustments.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

come on guys, of course there was. Jesus. I had 5 grams 1-test and 2.5g 4ad. But I used two bottles during the 5 week cycle instead of one. So I used more than normal. But seriously, I had a good sex drive for a week after my last ap. and then nothing.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hey, I've been drinking a gallon of Peg400 solo everyday for about 2 months now and I haven't seen any gains except for some crazy ass ****ting patterns. What's the problem?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

hcg and proviron..

Quote Originally Posted by phil870
    I finished my t-gel cycle last week and started nolva 40mg daily. For the entire week my sex drive seemed pretty good and lifts were still doing well. I decided to take a dose of clen one week after I stoped my cycle. I didn't like it because like ephedra, it makes it hard to get an erection. But it has been a week and a half since ending my cycle and ever since I use the clen that one time it has been almost impossible to get an erection. Do you think that for the first week off my cylce I still had hormones in my system and that is why my sex drive was holding up so well? My ability to get an erection has stopped abrubtly since using the clen and I am sure it is well out of my system because it's been 3 or 4 days. I'm still using nolva and wondered if this experience was normal coming of a transdermal ( kind of delayed shut down i guess) or if it could have been a negative reaction to the clen. Thanks for any comments, experiences or ideas.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

But would HCG and proviron really be necessary after just a cycle of some 1-test and 4ad transdermal? I've mainly seen people saying that just nolva was ok. Plus, my nuts are nice and big now and I have been able to get erections with some work now but it kinda burns when I ejaculate. Does anyone think this could be my prostate? This is a little scary. Do you think that with my nuts back to full size I'm on the way to recovery? I just read some posts about a couple guys that did M1-t and the other did a fina trans. Both said it took five weeks for recovery and they still weren't back to normal.
    Last edited by phil870; 03-31-2004 at 08:33 PM.
  9. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

I used an aromatase inhibitor the first 2 weeks of my last cycle (6-OXO),as well as Nolva for the entire 4 weeks of PCT. As well as FUZU, a ton of flax oil, and ZMA. I had a little 'mini-crash' but for the most part, things bounced back really fast. You might want to try some herbal LH boosters, maybe a standardized Trib formula?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I think I might try Tribex or Vitrex as they have been recommended to me by a few people. I have always read about people being almost totally shut down but when it happens to you it scares you. Not fun.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I think I might try Tribex or Vitrex as they have been recommended to me by a few people. I have always read about people being almost totally shut down but when it happens to you it scares you. Not fun.
    Definitely. I like Vitrix from nutrex since it contains both plus longifolia jack. It does a nice job of keeping libido up during the first few weeks of PCT.
  12. Gate Keeper
    Answers

I I use the clen that one time it has been almost impossible to get an erection. Do you think that for the first week off my cylce I still had hormones in my system and that is why my sex drive was holding up so well? My ability to get an erection has stopped abrubtly since using the clen and I am sure it is well out of my system because it's been 3 or 4 days. ideas.

My guess would be you need to stop reading the playgirl and start reading the PLAYBOY
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about HAVOC and sex drive??
    By garrettm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:25 PM
  2. Is sex drive a good sign of recovery?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 11:27 PM
  3. Sex Drive Question?
    By vicmack777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 08:27 PM
  4. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:12 PM
  5. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM