headches the first of PH cycles

alexx33

Awards
i'm just curious as to why everytime i cycle a PH, i get the worst headaches the first week of my cycle. i always preload for a week all my supports including blood pressure supports.

can the headaches be due to a chemical imbalance of hormones in my body, specifically the test to estrogen ratio???

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A week might not be long enough for your pre loading!

Most guys pre load for at least two weeks and some even pre load as far out as a month!

alexx33

Awards
A week might not be long enough for your pre loading!

Most guys pre load for at least two weeks and some even pre load as far out as a month!

so your associated the headaches with me not preloading long enough.

do you think the combination of the PH and the hawthorne berry are causing my BP to increase thus giving me the headaches??

hawthorne berry does spike your BP for roughly 4 days after your first dose then it climbs back down to normal.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd be foolish to say one thing or another definitively. I've always pre loading for weeks at a time before my cycles though.

There are a lot of different things that could be causing your issues. Have you tried checking your bp while experiencing these issues?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking now opposed to before the start of the cycle?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Water, sinuses, blood pressure, sodium intake, stress, caffeine intake, etc...

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
This!
PH's mostly cause higher BPs.. this can cause headaches.. Also many get "flu" syptoms while on =\
If its SD/clone then I can attest to that- I actually got a nosebleed my first cycle on SD which caused to stop immedietly..
Just be careful- lower your Na intake and your fluid intake as well.. also try lowering the dose..
If it doesn't reside stop the cycle.
If it still doesnt go to a doctor!

alexx33

Awards
I'd be foolish to say one thing or another definitively. I've always pre loading for weeks at a time before my cycles though.

There are a lot of different things that could be causing your issues. Have you tried checking your bp while experiencing these issues?

i drink atleast a gallon of water a day. every morning i wake up i fill up a gallon jug and carry around campus all day with me to make sure i'm drinking enough water. i also drink water with every meal and all my shakes throughout the day and neither of those count towards the one gallon jug.

i check my BP and it's higher than normal but within a normal range. 131/62 yesterday, taken by a nurse.

i don't take in any caffeine whatsoever since that drives up the your BP. my sinuses are stuffy yes and that could be part of it.

it happens everytime i start a cycle, 4 cycles now with headaches the 1st week in all of them.

alexx33

Awards
i'm a NY boy living in NC now. the temperature in NC fluncuates like a rollercoaster ride. one day it's 70 the next day it's 40, it drives my allergies nuts.

i'll look into both b/c my once a day allegra isn't helping me at all.