Alternative to the "build your own"?

juststarting

Awards
From the advice of the board I looked into 4Derm by Dermabolics. If I were to do just 400mgs ED for six weeks of 4AD along with my 4 week cycle of M1T I would need to buy 3 bottles of 4Derm.

Is there a cheaper solution other than homebrew (unless it is real easy I don't want to risk messing up) since the T-gel is no longer around.

I looked at dermabolics transport matrix but I am not sure how much can be put into that bottle and whether it would be worth it or not.

Thanks inadvance

jboogie

Awards
I just ordered two bottles of the transport matrix yesterday because it seems like T-Gel is not any closer to coming in.

Doing some searching it looks like you can get 6 or 7 grams in one bottle, according to interwebnet lore...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Avant says it will hold 7.5g per 4oz, but I've been hearing stories that guys got more in there.

You can make your own carrier gel, but will have to buy all the ingredients separately from lemelange.com or somewhere. There are recipes in the R&D forum.

juststarting

Awards
I just ordered two bottles of the transport matrix yesterday because it seems like T-Gel is not any closer to coming in.

Doing some searching it looks like you can get 6 or 7 grams in one bottle, according to interwebnet lore...

That is an exspensive way of doing it. Dermabolics 4Derm is a 4oz bottle which contains 6grams of 4AD for 20 dollars.

The way you are doing it it is costing you 25 for the matrix, and if you are able to get 7 grams in it and are payinig 1 dollar a gram for the 4AD, then you are paying $32 dollars for the extra gram.

If you only get 6 grams (which I hope isn't the case) then you are paying $31 for the same $20 bottle that they already sell.

jboogie

Awards
You're right about the cost, but I've begun hoarding bulk powders. I have around 40 grams of 1-test and 50 grams of 4-AD sitting at home in a box with only one t-gel bottle. I'm planning on starting a cycle next week, and still no t-gel restock in sight, so drastic action was necessary. :)

For the record, I also have 6 bottles of Novla. Better safe than sorry when the ban comes down...

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I would just wait until T-Gel is back in stock. Just looking at the ingredients, I don't see this Dermabolics gel comparing to T-Gel.

drei

Awards
I would just wait until T-Gel is back in stock. Just looking at the ingredients, I don't see this Dermabolics gel comparing to T-Gel.
Don't knock it unless you've tried it! And it's not a gel it's a liquid solution. I've tried both and they are very similar IMO.

RRAdam

Awards
I just bought some 4derm...

i I fit 4 more grams of 4ad in the bottle without heating or anything, I should be able to get another gram in.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I tried the old avant formula(which this is supposedly) and it didn't even match up to old T-Gel, let alone new T-Gel.

juststarting

Awards
I just bought some 4derm...

i I fit 4 more grams of 4ad in the bottle without heating or anything, I should be able to get another gram in.

So your saying that it holds 10grams maybe even 11?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Black Star has a 4 oz bottle for $12.50 right now, half price special. I believe it is the same as the Transport Matrix. Just FYI. I'm missing the T-Gel though. :(

RRAdam

Awards
So your saying that it holds 10grams maybe even 11?
yes - and I didnt even have to heat it to get 10 in and its still pretty thin (its supposed to be liquid anyway) and it all dissolved with no grit at all. I'll go ahead and shoot for 11, and if I get that in with no problem - I got about a gram of 4oht I can add.