Running Epistane at 50-60mg?

onekickkawi

Awards
I have searched the a bunch of posts for a 2nd time to see if i can find anyone talking about running Epi at 50mg or 60mg and i cant find any info on it. The bottle does say not to exceed 60mg a day. I am currently at 40mg and just shy of halfway through my cycle and I'm just not feeling it. Any input would be great, also if you took it whats your height weight and how did it go? thanks

dpfisher

I'm guessing if your stats are correct you are one of the few people who doesn't respond to it well. When it first came out 200lb guys were never going above 20-30 and getting great results. What's the point of hurting your internals more if you aren't going to get anything back anyway? I would say cut the cycle short and PCT now so you can do your next cycle of something else sooner.

It seems like everybody either loves it or gets nothing, with no area in between. I'm going to try it soon I think and I hope I am in the first category.

onekickkawi

Awards
I have thought about that, yes my stats are correct. I dont want to put more harm on my body then is necessary... im also worried about my nolva if i chose to use it, i cannot find it on any pill identifiers its a round pink pill with N on one side and 20 on the otherside.... anyone every used this one. I am not going to say where it came from.

Apoxi

Awards
I ran a 6 week cycle of Epi. 4 weeks at 45mg and the last 2 weeks at 60mg. I responded much much better the last 2 weeks at 60mg than I did at 45mg with no side effects for the whole cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have thought about that, yes my stats are correct. I dont want to put more harm on my body then is necessary... im also worried about my nolva if i chose to use it, i cannot find it on any pill identifiers its a round pink pill with N on one side and 20 on the otherside.... anyone every used this one. I am not going to say where it came from.
if the nolva isn't HG but came from an UGL then don't count on finding a pic of it. It takes time and $$$ to press pills and mark them so I doubt it's fake

onekickkawi

Awards
I got a few ideas from another member and did some more research and it was a legit source.. im always skeptical. APOXI how did u take 45mg? they come in 10mg capsules?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I got a few ideas from another member and did some more research and it was a legit source.. im always skeptical. APOXI how did u take 45mg? they come in 10mg capsules?
the first epi comes in 15mgs tabs......

onekickkawi

Awards
I Have been at 40mg for 3-4 days now... so I think I will push up to 50mg in 3 more days... and possibly try 60mg for a brief period... I am not planing my next cycle until june july so I would like to make sure I am a true non responder to Epistane.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude epi is a complete waste i feel like, until u hit 50mg... thats when i started to feel it and the gains really came... i feel like its such a waste having ppl ramp up to 40mg because by the 4th week when your finally at 40mg and u start to feel something your cycle is about to end... imo epi is great for hardening and vascularity.. but it is a pretty weak steroid.. i had blood work done when i was on 50mg in my 4th week of cycle.. and everything looked great.. dr said i was in perfect health.. test levels were normal also.. it def can be run at higher doses.. and i would reccomend it to the expierenced user as its releatively weak compare to the other ds that are out now... crazy fool has some good expierences dosing epi really high.. he went up to 100mg i beleieve.. search for the thread epithios in high doses.. or something of that nature

edit: i went up to 50mgs with epi on my first cycle ever(it was my first oral or injectable cycle) although i was alot closer to my genetic potential then most ppl cycling on this board

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from what i understand ppl running it that high ppl experience explosions in the weight department, ppl going that high gain a lot more weight than ppl running it lower, however many ppl claim lethargy and any mood elevation they had from it goes away and an overall crappy feeling,

it being methyl...you also might want to consult your liver and see how it feels about it

if your taking this to bulk, you might be disapointed, i don't really think it's made for that at all, like i said ppl running it higher do gain weight, i've seen ppl claiming 18lbs in some cases, but epi is more for a clean bulk/recomp/cut, most logs i've seen ppl gain between 6-10lbs while shedding some fat and looking more vascular as mentioned before

onekickkawi

Awards
if I could gain 10lbs that would be awesome... I ramped up to 40 semi fast... I dont think I will try 100 haha but you guys have inspired me to try 60mg. I have a good pct lined up, I am away from my home home so I cant really go to my doc for blood work. But if others have gone to 100 i think my liver can do 60 for a week. In the future I will not choose Epi again. This is my 3rd cycle ever so I wanted to trying something new and still be cautious.

onekickkawi

Awards
Since I am not responding to Epistane and will be starting PCT soon to get off of it. Does this mean I am likely to be a non responder to other methyl strands and should look at non methyl PH's or would it be just Epi's specific composition?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
no it means epi is a very weak steroid thats better in a stack then run alone.. its not a very good bulker.. its better for definition, muscle hardness, and vascularity....alot of ppl run it in a bridge after a wetter bulker to solidify gains, lose water, and increase muscle definition... also your more then likely alot closer to your genetic limit then most ppl who gain like 15lbs from a solo epi cycle.. wat was your total weight gain... any strength increase??... like i stated above epi was my first cycle and i ran it at decent doses.. but had minimal weight gain(4-5lbs) and minimal if any strength increases... if your looking for weight gain and mass gain.. something like pplex or mdrol is more suited for those goals..

onekickkawi

Awards
I was thinking about pheraplex but decided on Epi. weight gain was about 1-2 pounds.. as far as strength gains... not really im pretty much stuck, which really pissed me off when i have been busting ass to get my dead lift up. this was my third cycle ever... and its making me think about SDrol in 6 mo... Should I stick with the original PCT? Or can I go light on PCT and save some of it for next time. I dont want to not take PC support or nolva if its necassary but wouldn't mind keeping it for next cycle.

dpfisher

You could probably go lighter but if you are cutting it short so you can do another one sooner I'd do a full PCT so it takes less time for your body to return to normal and be ready for the next cycle.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I got nothing out of it put on like 4 pounds going into the 4th week and just stopped and started pct.

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
I love Epi. Gained 14-15 lbs on my 5week run with it, and leaned out a little with nice str gains. I ramped up to 50mg 2 weeks in and that was the sweet spot for me. I responded to epi better than anything ive tried. Tried superdrol a while back and didnt get much but some bad sides.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Ran epi at 30/30/40/40/50/60 along with "tren" at something like 80/80/90/90/100/--

Started the cycle at 6' 200 lb 12-13% bf
Gained 26 lbs and a lot of strength. Kept 18 lbs and all my strength, actually made strength gains during PCT.

The epi made my joints hurt... like I had ****ing arthritis. I ran supercissus the whole time and other joints supps and they didn't help. My joints seriously ****ing HURT during the last couple weeks. It impeded my ability to lift somewhat during the last week. Besides that, I felt good.

Last edited:
CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
My whole thing is why not just take something stronger? If you are having to take 50-60mg+ it's weak and isn't what you are looking for.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle ever was Epi and went 30/30/40/40/50/60, felt great the whole time I was on

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
My whole thing is why not just take something stronger? If you are having to take 50-60mg+ it's weak and isn't what you are looking for.
By that logic nobody would use anything besides superdrol or M1T... Anadrol would be worth less. Injectables, worthless (70-150mg per day).

Not trying to pick a fight, but that statement makes absolutely no sense at all. Use the drug that works, at the dose that works (as long as it is not excessively dangerous). And I don't see 60 mg of epi as a dangerous dose.

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
Right, like i said ive taken stronger substances like superdol, also did m1t back in the day when it was legal. For me both had horrible sides n aggrivated gyno like a mofo, well SD aggrivated what m1t started. On m1t i gained a lil more than with Epi but felt horrible the whole time. Epistane keeps me feeling great and lean and doesnt aggrivate gyno for me. Its not all about taking the strongest stuff.