4-AD only cycle

jeep69

Awards
Has anyone done just a 4-AD only cycle for bulking?

What were your gains and the dosages used?
I cant find any info on just a 4-AD cycle using the search.FYI.
Thanks bros.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
The usual I've heard of is around 500-600mgs of trans 4AD. Is this your first cycle?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you will be bloated as hell and alot of your gains will disappear due to all the water retention. you should really stack it with a more anabolic ph like 1-test, M1T, or even nordiol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You could try 4AD trans solo but it's not as common as it should be. A pretty common safer than most stack is trans 4AD with oral 1AD. My first cycle was Megabol-X and Anabol-X from Higher Power and I had pretty damn good results. Either way, I wouldn't start with a methyl product. They're just too damn harsh for a first cycle.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with trans 4AD/1-test. Tried and true. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hypothetically, a 4AD only cycle would be somewhat like a low dose test only cycle which is pretty common. Bloating/gyno may be an issue so have some Nolva on hand to keep some of the water off. Eat protein until it's coming out of your ears and you'll gain.

LIFTER23

Awards
Ok, this is what I dont get. Ive read numerous times that 4ad is usually not related with gyno or hairloss. What is it. I was planning on doing a no non sense, simple, low side effect ph. I was thinking one of these. The last two are kind of expensive for they gains Ive seen reported though.

4ad only
19 Nor + 1,4andro
19 Nor + 4ad

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you'll get estrogen and dht from 4ad. 19 nor and 1,4andro would be the best bet. you'll get more gains from 4ad.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I'm about 10 days into a 4 AD only cycle ... taking about 900mg per day oral...first week was some aggression and MAJOR libido boost, but now it seems to be leveling off. Definite bloat and water retention. Strength is increasing slightly faster than normal. I just wanted to see how I'd react to a 4ad only cycle...nothing major yet but we'll see. May up to 1200 oral. I'm using oral for convenience. Probably will use the trans supply next time if this doesn't do so well.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Oops, I spoke too soon! Today is day 11 and I think this stuff finally kicked in, ha! Major strength difference today in the gym and felt very energetic. Lat pulldowns went up 30lbs since last week and dumbell curls went up 5lbs each for the same reps since last week also. I wonder if this has anything to do with the 5ad I threw in starting 2 days ago or if it just took this long to kick in? I'm guessing it's the latter because I remember it was about the 2 week mark when my M5AA really started showing results.