hey i need a little help on my cycle

B

bigrich954rr

Awards
this is my first cycle i was looking to put on size and cut up at the same time so would this be a good cylcle for that

test ehanthate 500mg a week for 1-10
eq 250mg week 1-10
winstrol 50mg week 7-10
proviron not sure how much
nolvadex just in case on hand
and clomid post

im doing two shots a week of test how many times a week for eq and winstrol

stats
200 lbs 12-14 % bf 6'2 lifting about 3 years

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a little too much for a first cycle but that's just me. I'd do enanthate solo and worry about the cut after PCT. It's not uncommon to gain around 30lbs on a first cycle with just enanthate. See how it goes then maybe add something next go round. At least, that's what I would do. :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
with a solid diet and training, you will be able to gain ridiculous amount off your first cycle with 1-2 compounds. keep the enanthate. the idea of winny to finish off the tail end of your cycle is a good one. you would have to take those 50mg ed or eod. your eq (unless its a high concentrated UG) should be 200mg per mL. u coudl split that to 2 - 1/2 cc shots along side your 1cc shots of enanthat. I would either up the eq to 400mg/week and drop everything else other than enanthate, or do enan w/ winny at the end. not all three
Sage

B

bigrich954rr

Awards
ok thanks im just going to do the test and winny at the end but should i use proviron in my cycle to block estrogen

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
1. no need for proviron for a first test cycle
2. run winny 2 weeks past your last enan shot, so it would be 7-12 (or 6-12, or 8-12)
3. if you want to use EQ, use at least 400mg weekly
4. no need for clomid if you have nolva, I would use that post cycle
5. if you can, get some HCG and use during cycle a couple hundred iu's

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I like the test and winny suggestion, but I like EQ myself. Winny makes my joints hurt like hell.