why he do not to take steroid after 6PM?

athletor

athletor

Awards
on a epistane pulse cycling, Dr D say it's not essential that the last dose be administered before 6 pm.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It is essential that u don't take a dose after 6ish... Your body produces mist of it test at night so your highest levels are early on the morning. So if u induce a aas last in the evening your body is apt to produce less test. That is why with pulsing if you work out in the am it works out the best. Because by night tome the conc of the aas has decreased and the body will keep up a more reg production if test. Hence avoiding shutdown or being less shutdown at the end of the cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is essential that u don't take a dose after 6ish... Your body produces mist of it test at night so your highest levels are early on the morning. So if u induce a aas last in the evening your body is apt to produce less test. That is why with pulsing if you work out in the am it works out the best. Because by night tome the conc of the aas has decreased and the body will keep up a more reg production if test. Hence avoiding shutdown or being less shutdown at the end of the cycle.
Bingo.

Thus the purpose of the pulsed cycle concept - to minimize shutdown, as to prevent the necessity of post cycle therapy measures.

athletor

athletor

Awards
ok, thank for the advices!
I train me between 6 pm et 9 pm, is it possible to take 30 mg of epistane with a single serving?
this is it bad for my liver?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you are pulsing and this is your only dose that day then 30mg is one go is fine. Epi will have detrimental effects on your liver as it is methylated but pulsing is supposed to reduce this to a minimum. You can take liver supps on your off days to reduce liver damage even further.

athletor

athletor

Awards
ok, then not problem for my liver with 30mg epi one go!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if u train between 6 and 9 PM why did you chose to pulse it?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no I meant why did u chose to pulse it instead of a straight cycle? knowing that for it to work the dose is better taken early in the morning so its somewhat out of the system by the time u sleep which is what i think the whole point is to minimize shutdown by not having a dose too close to when ur natty test is being produced