If a beginner takes BOLD...

ShapiroMD

Awards
lol Usually when people say "my friend" its really themselves. But I have a 20 yr cousin 5'7 140lbs? Just started lifting weights and dead set on taking BOLD. I can't smack him over the head because he lives in another state. Anyways since he already has the bottles, I sent him a link to the BOLD bible and going to send him enough Nolvadex tablets for his PCT. And of course make sure he gets a proper cycle support during his run.

Please tell me a beginner can't hurt himself running his mild cycle. And when I say beginner, I mean someone who is still learning the exercises. Surprisingly, I was planning on running a Bold-Hdrol cycle in the summer. I'm 90% confident that all he has is EQ-PLEX, he didn't know anything else, and just heard of it more than likely.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BOLD is pretty mild, with a serm he will be fine, but shouldnt be taking it if he is just learning how to lift...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must really care for your cousin. If it was my cousin, or even brother, i'd just be like, well, it's his business, live and learn.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He needs to wait until he's a little older. Tell him you need to inspect his bold. Get him to ship it to you. Replace the caps with a low cost test booster :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He needs to wait until he's a little older. Tell him you need to inspect his bold. Get him to ship it to you. Replace the caps with a low cost test booster :)
Lol, thats pretty funny! Good thinking haha...

ShapiroMD

Awards
BOLD is pretty mild, with a serm he will be fine, but shouldnt be taking it if he is just learning how to lift...
I don't know why he was taking BOLD to begin with, its not going to help that much enough (or is it??) vs newbie gains

ShapiroMD

Awards
Lmao I should...He probably already started...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know why he was taking BOLD to begin with, its not going to help that much enough (or is it??) vs newbie gains
Unless he has about 3 bottles, and his cycle isnt at least 6 weeks, he really wont make that much gains from BOLD.... Maybe 2-4lbs, if that, if he only has 1 bottle...

ShapiroMD

Awards
Unless he has about 3 bottles, and his cycle isnt at least 6 weeks, he really wont make that much gains from BOLD.... Maybe 2-4lbs, if that, if he only has 1 bottle...
Should I stop worrying? I mean he JUST started working out, He doesn't know that many exercises to begin with, what days to work out which body parts, how many reps/sets, what to eat, how much to eat, blah blah blah.

I doubt he's going to achieve anything from this cycle run! =/

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, you could start worrying more, because like everyone says and knows, you dont just do 1 cycle. Once you do one your pretty much hooked.... Sooner or later it could be an m-drol cycle, who knows... IMO

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this bold bible you speak of? PM me the link?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
he won't have enough bottles, dose correctly or even utilize the right things to make this a successful run. I wouldn't be worried, after all it isn't my body

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya he will most likely be disappointed and either A) not take anything hormonal again or B) move on to something stronger. Ya young people r dumb like that.

dpfisher

I took bold for tendons when my weight was down from an injury (5'7 160) so I'd say it's pretty close to being like newbie gains at that point. I couldn't work out hard like I normally do and I still gained back a significant portion of the weight I was down, so I'm not so sure he would be disappointed. It's still a PH even if it's weak.

He would probably lose it all after the cycle though. I gained 10lbs during PCT because I could work out properly again, if I had kept doing what I was doing I would have lost everything.

caesars

Awards
lol bro,one day if my cousin talk about a ph and want to take i'll do exactly what you answer.

ShapiroMD

Awards
UPDATE

Hes taking 3 caps a day, and switched over 4. I guess he read the bold bible LOL. I'll be astonished. If he bench 150 pounds coming out of this cycle. He can only bench maybe 100 pounds.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow words cant describe. Some people just need some serious help.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I blame society and abercombie models.
I just dont know where society went wrong lol.

I couldnt imagine talking steroids and being that weak.
"Hell ya my bench went up 30 pounds!"
"So now u bench 130 pounds and have possibly screwed up your body... good job little guy"

cavtrooper96

Awards
lol Usually when people say "my friend" its really themselves. But I have a 20 yr cousin 5'7 140lbs? Just started lifting weights and dead set on taking BOLD. I can't smack him over the head because he lives in another state. Anyways since he already has the bottles, I sent him a link to the BOLD bible and going to send him enough Nolvadex tablets for his PCT. And of course make sure he gets a proper cycle support during his run.

Please tell me a beginner can't hurt himself running his mild cycle. And when I say beginner, I mean someone who is still learning the exercises. Surprisingly, I was planning on running a Bold-Hdrol cycle in the summer. I'm 90% confident that all he has is EQ-PLEX, he didn't know anything else, and just heard of it more than likely.
No offense to you but it's dopes like that that get this stuff banned!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I smell fish

But "he" should not be thinking about using if he just learned to lift weights ... thsi is a no brainer honestly ...

So tell "your cousin" that he needs to learn the basics first before talking supplementation with a steroid. He hasn't even grown any and talking about drug use...laughable.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No offense to you but it's dopes like that that get this stuff banned!
Those companies that label drugs as "dietary supplements" are not helping the causwe any. Or the ones labeling their hidden m1T as a natural alternative to steroids...i could choke one of these byyytches.

ShapiroMD

Awards
He's bench went up from 90 to 150lbs already. Could this be true?

dpfisher

90?? He probably just learned how to bench correctly or something.

ShapiroMD

Awards
lol yea hes a beginner, im not sure if hes even benching or doing any other exercises correctly with proper form. But benching is one of the easiest exercises to do so....