My Gyno Surgery Experience

MadeInCanada

Awards
Hello everybody,
I finished my gyno surgery today and I know alot of people were asking me to notify them how it went... so I thought I'd post about the experience on here for you all to read. Maybe it'll give some insights on some of your future decisions with it.

Now, a good friend of mine is a doctor and he recommended me to Dr. Moncada, plastic surgeon. He is well known in my area for being a great plastic surgeon and claims to deal have done many steroid related gyno surgeries. He was a nice guy and acted as if he was my friend, which definitely helped in me trusting him.

In my consultation, the doctor was very quick to tell me what needed to be done. He told me very little lipo would be needed because my chest had a lot of muscular definition and little fat. It was just tissue that needed to be removed. He said he would leave very little tissue to avoid an "inverted nipple." Although he said SOME tissue will be left behind, he told me that it would be impossible for the tissue to regrow in the future... so that part didn't make too much sense to me.

I let him know I was a student and financial concerns were there. So the procedure was done with a local anesth. and in his clinic instead of a hospital.

The total cost came to $1500.. I'm not sure why it was so cheap. Perhaps because it was local aneths in his office, perhaps because I know a friend of his, or because lipo wasnt need, or maybe because I live so close to mexico so healthcare is cheaper here. Who knows???

Today was the procedure. Before hand, I was told NO LIPO would be needed, and that the procedure they did 1 hour before me was a very similar gyno surgery.

I was told to strip to my underwear and lay in the operating room. He marked the area that would need incisions. I then was strapped to the bench in a cross like position, and had an IV put in my left arm. Along with a blood pressure monitor on my right arm.

They put a piece of paper in front of my face so I couldnt see the procedure, and then the nurse put some sort of medicine in my IV. Whatever it was, it was the best feeling Ive ever experienced in my life. Within a minute I felt soooo happy and very talkative. I don't remember much detail after that, but apparently I wouldnt shutup the entire surgery and was talking the entire time about my girlfriend, my hometown, work as well as a couple stories (I remember none of this) haha. I do remember the doctor sticking a needle into both my nipples, and then a few underneath the nipples. I was a little too happy to count all of them and realize what was going on. I didn't feel any pain, but you still can feel every tug and every cut. Every now and then though the doctor would use this certain tool, and it would hurt like helllllll. Im not sure why only that tool caused pain.

I passed out after that for a bit and had some crazy ass dreams, and then I woke up in a different room. I was standing up already and had the wrap around my chest. The doctor and my girlfriend had to help walk me out of the building because I was way too stoned out of my face to walk normally. I honestly felt like a full out retard... but it was amazing haha.

The nurse showed me what they pulled out of me. And it looked like a big yellow clump of wet playdough, with a bit of blood on it. I was told not to shower for a few days to help avoid infections. I looked under the wrap and although there is some swelling on the top of the chest, the nipple looks like it use to before I got gyno. It is smaller, and perfectly flat. I can tell there is no tissue under it anymore. Hopefully when it heals, it remains similar to the way the nipple is now because it looks good. I am very pleased so far.

They prescribed me 2 medicines. Vikadin for the pain, which makes me pass out everytime I take it. And then something else to help with the flammation.

Now that the meds have worn off, my nipples are extremely sore and painful. I can move my arms fine and stuff, but when I stretch too far it becomes painful. But it is nothing too bad. The vikadin helps though.

Overall, the procedure seemed very simple. The procedure itself took about an hour on me. And my doctors made the experience very pleasant for me.

... and again the pain wasn't even that bad. In fact I finished the procedure at 2pm. Took a vikadin and slept till 5pm, and then went to work for 2 hours (I work at an office though, so its nothing with manual labor).

MadeInCanada

Awards
so after all that, was it worth it?
I believe so, yes. I'm still wrapped up so I cant exactly say so yet. But the surgery went smoothly, and it seems as if he did a great job.

Hopefully I can actually wear tight shirts again now like the good ol days haha

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where in south TX are you? Im in houston. Make sure you keep the wrap on or your risk fluid build up where he operated.. He didnt put any drains in to avoid fluid build up? thats odd.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Where in south TX are you? Im in houston. Make sure you keep the wrap on or your risk fluid build up where he operated.. He didnt put any drains in to avoid fluid build up? thats odd.
Im not sure what he did there. I have some anti-flammatory medicine though that I take every 12 hours?

And Im in McAllen, Texas. So Im about 5 hours south of you. Im 2 miles from the Mexican border.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok cool. I think theres wasnt alot to remove in the first place and hes counting on the tension of the wrap, make sure that thing stays on.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Did you have surgery on both sides? How is it healing up so far?

MadeInCanada

Awards
It was on both sides. Little bit of swelling but its healing great.

I saw it today without bandages and it looks awesome! Just like it use to. I got all my tight shirts ready to go ha

Stitches come out next week. I have before/after pics if anyones interested?????

MadeInCanada

Awards
Its been a few days now. I feel great. I honestly dont feel like I need the wrap anymore but Im going to stick it out.

Ive been doing legs in the gym. Im very mobile and nothing hurts anymore. At all. I actually shot the basketball around a little bit today.

I no longer have a use to take my vicodin :( haha jk

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
sick dude.. congrats man... hope it all works out well

Medic93

Awards
Nice. O and the Med they gave u is called versed ;-(

MadeInCanada

Awards
Nice. O and the Med they gave u is called versed ;-(
I think that was it. The doctor told me it causes temporary amnesia.. and it does! I don't remember much from that day. Honestly, I remember bits and pieces but barely anything. Luckily my girlfriend babysat me for the day haha

I remember absolutely nothing!!!
I went to walmart and was apparently talking with the pharmacists. I went to the grocery store and bought the Italian Job on BluRay..... I DONT EVEN HAVE A BLURAY PLAYER!

And I hung out at my house with my friend Nick and told him about the surgery.

So trippy. Apparently I tried to buy a ps3 as well, but my girlfriend wouldnt let me because she knew it was the drugs that were controlling me lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that looks awesome man, congrats on the successful surgery

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
A little bit of Superdrol and a little bit of Tren. A little of both, without proper PCTs.
That'll do it!

Congrats on a successful surgery and thanks for the pics.

If you could please post up another pic when the stitches are out, i'd appreciate it.

MadeInCanada

Awards
That'll do it!

Congrats on a successful surgery and thanks for the pics.

If you could please post up another pic when the stitches are out, i'd appreciate it.

Will do. The incision is literally right on the border of the nipple. I do not think there will be any noticeable scarring.

dfein

Awards
Did you feel the gyno coming on or did you not feel it at all?

jjsafari

Awards
can you tell us how exactly you got the gyno? im curious to know. i know that alot of people never really had it they just think they did, but in your case id like to know where you went wrong or if it was pubertal or caused by weight

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey guys. This is me on a different account.

I got the gyno from an m-drol and tren cycle I did, without a proper PCT. I was very uneducated about AAS at the time.

I'm completely healed up, and Id say the gyno is about 80% improved from before. The nipples have repuffed a bit as he did leave some of the tissue behind (to avoid an inverted nipple). But.... myself and the doctor both believe he left too much behind (especially in the right nipple).

The results are great, but not perfect. And I have barely any scarring because of where the incision was made. He offered to put me under the knife again in 3 months once the inflammation goes down, to take out the rest of the tissue. For free.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Did you feel the gyno coming on or did you not feel it at all?
During the surgery, I was higher then I've ever been on my life on a drug that they put in my IV called Versed.

I don't remember any feeling at all. All I know is that drug made that surgery the most fun hour of my life. Surgery is fun when versed is involved, haha.

I'm actually excited to do it again in 3 months just so I can be put on that stuff again (as messed up as that sounds).

Unfortunately, it does cause temporary amnesia. I did alot of crazy stuff after my surgery, and I don't remember any of it. I also apparently made alot of nice friends at the pharmacy store, haha. I wish I remembered.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Versed is a benzodiazepine like Xanax, but faster acting and of course intravenous. They gave it to me for my wisdom teeth removal. The doctor said, "here comes a few margaritas" when he injected it into my IV tube lol. It's known as "twighlight anesthesia".

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
During the surgery, I was higher then I've ever been on my life on a drug that they put in my IV called Versed.

I don't remember any feeling at all. All I know is that drug made that surgery the most fun hour of my life. Surgery is fun when versed is involved, haha.

I'm actually excited to do it again in 3 months just so I can be put on that stuff again (as messed up as that sounds).

Unfortunately, it does cause temporary amnesia. I did alot of crazy stuff after my surgery, and I don't remember any of it. I also apparently made alot of nice friends at the pharmacy store, haha. I wish I remembered.
i think he was asking if you felt any sensation when the gyno tissue was actually growing; i'm interested to know myself.

really shocked that all it took was one mdrol and tren cycle.... i did a couple of m1t cycles without pct about 5 years ago and i'm counting my blessings right now.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
i think he was asking if you felt any sensation when the gyno tissue was actually growing; i'm interested to know myself.

really shocked that all it took was one mdrol and tren cycle.... i did a couple of m1t cycles without pct about 5 years ago and i'm counting my blessings right now.
Oh well it wasn't a good "sensation"

But, the gyno was typically sore and became extra sore when it was growing. I could usually tell just by the feeling if my gyno was in a growing state or not.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
damn fatal i gotta give it to ya, good deal on the surgery. thank god your around to help me out with stuff lol :x see ya later bud