Any truth to this

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I found this on another board. Doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

The reason that 4-AD cuts down on the lethargy of M1T is because it competes for the androgen receptor with M1T. Therefore, even though 4-AD bonds weaker to the AR, when taken in higher doses, you are actually hindering the gains of the M1T by taking the 4-AD, giving the impression of reduced sides. Just thought I should share...

Rock Lee

Awards
I thought 4-AD gave your body another source of test (which will be naturally lacking because of the M1T).

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Has anyone ran an extremely high dosage of 4-ad with m1t and not get good gains. In the neighborhood of 2 grams a day oral or 1.5 tansdermal.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran an extremely high dosage of 4-ad with m1t and not get good gains. In the neighborhood of 2 grams a day oral or 1.5 tansdermal.
I doubt it, I've never heard of a 4ad non-responder. 1.5g transdermal is way too high of a dose. I'd say about 400mg transdermal is as effective as a gram of oral.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe that to be correct. If it were there would be no reason to stack test/EQ/dbol or any other stack one could imagine.

Chemo

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Thanks guys sounded like total b.s to me as well. However, I am starting my cycle on Friday and didn't want to leave any stone unturned. What would be the recommed dossage of oral 4 ad to take with 30mg of methyl 1 test? Keep in mind I am an experienced ph and as user and 270 lbs.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys sounded like total b.s to me as well. However, I am starting my cycle on Friday and didn't want to leave any stone unturned. What would be the recommed dossage of oral 4 ad to take with 30mg of methyl 1 test? Keep in mind I am an experienced ph and as user and 270 lbs.
I'd recommend transdermal 4ad, it is much better than oral. but if you must go oral, you'll need at least 1000mg/day at your size. Probably more like 1500mg.

drei

Awards
Oral 4-AD

The only decent oral 4-AD I ever used was Biotest 4-AD-EC and even it was underdosed and way to expensive. What about trying transdermal 4-AD? I used to add 4gams of 4-AD powder to the 6grams already in Dermabolics 4-Derm 4ml. twice daily and received great results.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I have tried transderaml before and I get a nasty rash. I know, it sucks for me, so I was going to try to take enough oral to equal what I would get with the transdermal. I was thinking 1.5 to 2.1 grams spread into 3 servings through the day. I don't really care about the cost since M1T is so cheap these days.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The theory of why 4AD helps with the lethargy is that it increases estrogen circulation (M1T will decrease it) and estrogen is very important for brain fucntion. Its the lack of estrogen that seems ot be the culrpit in lethargy. This is the theory of course...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found this on another board. Doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

The reason that 4-AD cuts down on the lethargy of M1T is because it competes for the androgen receptor with M1T. Therefore, even though 4-AD bonds weaker to the AR, when taken in higher doses, you are actually hindering the gains of the M1T by taking the 4-AD, giving the impression of reduced sides. Just thought I should share...

Umm.....No.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have tried transderaml before and I get a nasty rash. I know, it sucks for me, so I was going to try to take enough oral to equal what I would get with the transdermal. I was thinking 1.5 to 2.1 grams spread into 3 servings through the day. I don't really care about the cost since M1T is so cheap these days.
Was your rash caused by a transdermal containing 1-test? I'm asking because lots of guys (myslef included) get reactions to 1-test transdermally. If thats the case, you may not get any irritation from a 4ad-only dermal.

Oral will work, you'll just need a whole lot more that way. I've used it before with success.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I still dont buy the low estrogen theory....but I really dont have a better one unless you believe that M1t can make you have a slight case of Hypoglycemia.

As for high dose 4ad Ive done it and the body comp changes were nice I used 1 gram per day for 8 weeks with .25 mg ed arimidex. Put on around 10 lbs and dropped about 5 lbs of fat.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still dont buy the low estrogen theory....but I really dont have a better one unless you believe that M1t can make you have a slight case of Hypoglycemia.

I did a tren only cycle back in the day and it caused lethargy in the same fashion M1T does. I think the estrogen theory does hold some water but its impossible to prove.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Was your rash caused by a transdermal containing 1-test? I'm asking because lots of guys (myslef included) get reactions to 1-test transdermally. If thats the case, you may not get any irritation from a 4ad-only dermal.

Oral will work, you'll just need a whole lot more that way. I've used it before with success.
It was caused by 4-derm.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
As Chemo said...

There is one androgen receptor. If it was the case that the "competition" between compounds caused one to severly overpower another, users would not notice too much of a difference in making a stack with an AS with high binding affinity or large quantity. I call bullshit as well. :)