PH's for a cutting?

Aneas

Awards
Any good PH's stack for a cut cycle? I am new to PH usage and my recently legal troubles rule out any anabolics.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1-test and and a little 4-ad to combat lethargy is awsome for cutting. People have had awsome results.. Talkto ya..

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Any good PH's stack for a cut cycle? I am new to PH usage and my recently legal troubles rule out any anabolics.

I would do 1-Test, 1,4-andro, and 5-AA (alpha androstenediol)

And throw in some ECA to cambat lethargy and burn more fat.

I would almost guarantee that this stack will get you shredded beyond belief

bigbadboss101

Awards
Ok, when you are on 1-test one is supposed to eat more. Would one be able to get cut when they are taking in way more than they expend (calories)? Also, 1-test increase appetite, ECA may do the opposite?!

I know people have said they got cut even when they ate like a horse.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1-test is a miracle indeed. I know people that ate like a horse while on 1-test alone and lost body fat and gained weight... It is awsome.. talk to ya..

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I have also wondered about the effects of taking 1,4 andro and ECA at the same time??

Attachments

Aneas

Awards
Thanks for replies. I am using super one+ right now to bulk. I dont think 4-ad is good for cutting it seems like I am storing some extra fat and water right now.

You can cut while eating alot as long as you limit your carbs.

I was think one test and eca to cut with.

What is 5-AA?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

What is 5-AA?

5-AA is 5-Alpha Androstenediol

It is a direct precursor to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and DHT is HIGHLY androgenic and cannot convert into estrogen. The Pre-Contest Steroids Masteron and Winstrol are derrivitavies of DHT.

5-AA is also a very effective anti-estrogen and when I took it I noticed that I was retaining much less water and my strength went up. It helped me acheive a hard/dry physique for the early summer (in other words it got me shredded and got me many phone numbers)

5-AA comes in 2 versions the 3 beta reductase version and the 3 alpha reductase version...

Differences you ask?... the 3-beta version converts into DHT at around 9%...and the 3-alpha version converts at around 43%!!!.

The 3-Alpha reductase enzyme version is sold by Molecular Nutriton under the name 3-Alpha...

...Molecular Nutrition is the only company I know that markets the 3-Alpha reductase version.

Any more Questions?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I have also wondered about the effects of taking 1,4 andro and ECA at the same time??
For my cutting stack in the future I plan to do 1-Test, 1,4-andro, 5-AA (3-Alpha version), and ECA

Reasons for the compounds:

1-Test: need I say more

1,4-Andro: target hormone; Boldenone; Increases red-blood cell production, vascularity, burns fat

5-AA (3-alpha version):Target Hormone; DHT; Anti-Estrogen cuz it occupies the Estrogen Receptor, strenght increase, preservation of Lean Mass, Highly androgenic, literally hardens muscles (Believe me I know).

ECA: uuuhhh...duh?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Looks good LG... Good info. Talk to ya..

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
For a good-ass cutting cycle:

for 4 weeks:
3-Alpha: 300mg/day
1,4-Andro: 500-700mg/day
1-Test (transdermally of course): 70-100mg/day ABSORBED
ECA (20mg ephedrine, 200 caffeine, 300mg Asprin): 1 serving 3-4x/day

hit that ish 4 on/4 off/4 on for your 12-week precontest diet

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

I've done that...

...very lean gains(but not a lot of gains, maybe 5-6 pounds in 3-4 weeks) and lots of fatloss in a short amount of time.

It Rulz

Gmonkey

Awards
If you were using that stack to cut what diet would you go with?
Keto or a conventional diet? How many calories per pound body weight? I may do this In Jan. could I use the t1-pro or would you recommend the T1?

Would you even bother with SU while on this?

Would you use 7-keto and how much cardio would you do?

Type of training

for my mass phase I am doing

6-10 reps, not taken to failure.

Mon: Chest-4 sets/Quads-4sets/shoulders-2sets/triceps-4sets/calves-4 sets

Tue: Hamstrings-4 sets/Back-4sets/Biceps-4sets/Abs 4 sets
reverse pec deck 3 sets, forearms 3 sets

Wed:Repeat Monday

Thur:Off

Fri:Repeat Tuesday

Sat:Repeat Monday

Sun:Repeat Tuesday
Mon: off

This is taken from here

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome stack. My only concern would be post-cycle recovery. The combination of pro-steroids/hormones, a sub-maintenece caloric intake, and a higher dosing of ECA stack will be quite devastating on your natty test production. What you planning on using/ have used in the past?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
If you were using that stack to cut what diet would you go with?
Keto or a conventional diet? How many calories per pound body weight? I may do this In Jan. could I use the t1-pro or would you recommend the T1?

Would you even bother with SU while on this?

Would you use 7-keto and how much cardio would you do?

Type of training

Well, Lets ge started, I personally would go with a modified Keto Diet:

50/20/30 Protein/carbs/fat... and, say, for cals go for this:

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149

Go for T-1 or do a brew yourself with just 10g 1-Test in 240ml bottle.

As far as SU goes...ummm... use a low dose IF you use it (no more than 500mg/day)...but whith this diet/PH stack I dont recommend it. Just use ECA 3-4x/day

Cardio: I hate fucking cardio!:mad:...but you gotta do what ya gotta do... just burn off between 150-200 calories (as the machine says) 3-4x week.

I've never heard if 7-Keto being used for cutting...no answer, sorry :(

Training:

Well, theres so many ways to choose from

For me it's gonna be this:

Quick, hard, heavy and painful...haha:D

Day 1:

Do 2-3 warmup sets of 15-20 reps before hitting the working sets

Everything is 1 set to failiure with 5-7 second negetives and 3 second positive.

Peck Deck - 6-10 reps
with no rest go do...
...Incline Press - 2-4 reps

Close grip (palm facing towards you) pulldowns - 6-10 reps

Deadlilfts - 5-8 reps

HIT IT!!!!!!

:saw:

PS Post Cycle Recovery

CLOMID (if you can get your hands on it)

if not...

Fuzu 6-8 caps/day starting the last 2 weeks of your 2nd 4 week "on cycle" and extending to the next 3-4 weeks Post Cycle combined with 6-OXO at th same time.

But all this is JMO :p

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
The other training days are as follows:

Day 2:

EXERCISE
Leg Extension - 8-15 Reps

With no rest do Leg Press - 8-15 Reps

Calf Raise - 12-20 Reps

Day 3:

EXERCISE
Dumbell Laterals - 6-10 Reps

Rear Laterals - 6-10 Reps

Barbell Curls - 6-10 Reps

Tricep Pressdowns - 6-10 Reps

With no rest do Dips - 3-5 Reps

Day 4:

EXERCISE
Leg Extentions - 8-15 Reps

With no rest do Squat - 8-15 Reps

Calf Raise - 12-20 Reps

TIPS: Go as heavy as possible on each exercise!!! this is crucial for maintaining/gaining strength

Gmonkey

Awards
I usually do that training while dieting as, I have found it from Charles Poliquin to be the most effective for gaining strength and size no matter if I am dieting or bulking.

Aneas

Awards

5-AA is 5-Alpha Androstenediol

It is a direct precursor to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and DHT is HIGHLY androgenic and cannot convert into estrogen. The Pre-Contest Steroids Masteron and Winstrol are derrivitavies of DHT.

5-AA is also a very effective anti-estrogen and when I took it I noticed that I was retaining much less water and my strength went up. It helped me acheive a hard/dry physique for the early summer (in other words it got me shredded and got me many phone numbers)

5-AA comes in 2 versions the 3 beta reductase version and the 3 alpha reductase version...

Differences you ask?... the 3-beta version converts into DHT at around 9%...and the 3-alpha version converts at around 43%!!!.

The 3-Alpha reductase enzyme version is sold by Molecular Nutriton under the name 3-Alpha...

...Molecular Nutrition is the only company I know that markets the 3-Alpha reductase version.

Any more Questions?

Yeah how was the hair line?

Winny and Masteron are the only AAS that cause me to lose hair.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
The 7-keto for cutting came from

1fast400
Now That I know the good of 7-keto DHEA for cutting, I still wouldn't use it in this stack because:

1-Test burns fat
1,4-androstadienedione burns fat
5-Alpha androstanediol burns fat
ECA burns A LOT of fat
Cardio burns fat
reduced calorie diet burns fat
Hard lifting burns a shitload of fat...

See a pattern emerging here, I chose these compounds and methods cuz all burn fat in different ways, makin the user of this regimine shredded like a MOFO!!!!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Yeah how was the hair line?

Winny and Masteron are the only AAS that cause me to lose hair.
I am not @ risk for male pattern hairloss...ain't I a bitch;)

and I haven't used 3-alpha (yet):D

Aneas

Awards

I am not @ risk for male pattern hairloss...ain't I a bitch;)

Lucky bastage. Are you over 30? I thought I wasnt until I hit the 30 mark and it started to go. Could be all the gear to but who knows.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'm a young one I'm only 18, but I know about the hairloss thing because every male on my moms side of the family still has a fill head of hair!

And we all know that the hairloss gene comes from our moms.;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Questions, comments...Bring it! anything!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well just count yourself lucky LG :D I on the other hand am not as lucky.. but I don't have it as bad as my twin brother... now that is one bro that is missing some hair :)

Sean

Awards
Sounds like a good stack, LG, but how much does it cost? And where the hell do you get all the money for that at age 18? I mean, if I even suggested buying all that in one go, my wife would kick my ass. :eek:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I never buy my cycles at one time, I buy them in sections, in the months leading up to the cycle...

for instance for my cycle I am going to start in november I started planning at the beginning of september, and I baught my chems and 1-Test about 3 weeks ago, and I just baught my Boldione yesterday alomg w/my 4-ad about 4 days prior to that and I bought my Fuzu about 5 weeks ago. all that combimed cost me $320-$350 and I spread out the spending as far as I possibly could.

and Dont forget...lifeguarding is not free:p I do get paid ya know.

And I think that the cutting cycle (planned for July/august '03) will cost me about the same cuz i wont have to drop $75 on chems this time around.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
One thing to keep in mind:

If using 1,4 while cutting the effect will be an INCREASED APPETITE. Not a desired effect when cutting ;)

Chemo

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

If using 1,4 while cutting the effect will be an INCREASED APPETITE. Not a desired effect when cutting ;)

Chemo
I took this fact into account and I think that the ECA with counteract it some, and the rest is up to the willpower of the individual.

:cool:

bigbadboss101

Awards

Chemo
Chemo, I thought all ph, and 1-test will increase appetite?
4AD will cause water retention, while 1AD/1test will give lean gains. Don't know much about the 5AA or 1,4. So for cutting wouldn't 1test/1ad be best?

I went 8 weeks using SO+ and homebrew (4g 1test, 6g 4AD). For the next one I think I will use up my 2 bottles of 1AD, and add some 4AD homebrew. Closer to spring I will cut by may be using straight 1test. Sound good?

Aneas

Awards
Sounds like a good stack, LG, but how much does it cost? And where the hell do you get all the money for that at age 18? I mean, if I even suggested buying all that in one go, my wife would kick my ass. :eek:

I would drop 1K at a time for my gear cycles. If you handle the money in the house how would your wife every know? If you dont handle it start.

Sean

Awards
I don't handle all the money. I mean, I'm the one MAKING it, but I'm usually just too damned lazy to do the bills and all. :)

Aneas

Awards
I don't handle all the money. I mean, I'm the one MAKING it, but I'm usually just too damned lazy to do the bills and all. :)

Yeah but it would be worth it to take them over. Then you can hide the amount your spending to get bigger.

Sean

Awards
I'm a high school teacher. I have more than enough paperwork to handle.

Aneas

Awards
I'm a young one I'm only 18, but I know about the hairloss thing because every male on my moms side of the family still has a fill head of hair!

And we all know that the hairloss gene comes from our moms.;)

18 now I feel old.

That mother side of the family is total crap. My brother in law is almost bald and he is only 26 years old. His moms side is solid on the hair front. But his dad was bald before he was 30.

Super Tri's

Awards
Lifeguard,

those cycles sound great, but are very expensive.

What bf% are you before and after cutting?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
He's about 1%. He's a lifegaurd.... hehehe. talk to ya

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Lifeguard,

those cycles sound great, but are very expensive.

What bf% are you before and after cutting?

Well, most recently, as in Mid September I was at about 152 @ 4.8% bf, no water retention from the ECA and I was already drinking a ton of water per day anyway...I had some major shredz goin', that was badass.

before my cutting I was about 147 @ about 10-11%

People thought I weighed about 165-170 the whole time and whwnI told them my actual weight, they refuced to beleive me until I stepped onto a scale to prove it.:rolleyes:

And curt,

1% is next summer...hehe :cool:

P.S. When I was cutting,I wasn't even trying it just kinda happened, I was taking in a slightly reduced calorie diet, cheating all the time, and taking ECA....I dont know :confused:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
He's about 1%. He's a lifegaurd.... hehehe. talk to ya

Next year before I compete I plan to be in the range of 2.8-3.5% bf Thats gonna be a bitch, (but thats what UA is for, hehe ;) )

Super Tri's

Awards
That is a crazy bf%, especially saying you cheated.

I had to f'n do 6-8 session of cardio, 50g of carbs a day and 6 litres of water a day to go down to 10%.

Consider yourself pretty lucky.

Thats why this year i'm going to keep my bf% around 12% year round, so I can try and cut to about 7-8% with 12 weeks of work.

One of the trainers at my gym (who's my friend and I train with occasionally), is the most shredded person I have ever seen! He is probably about 3% year round, he is so f'n lean it's unreal, no fat anywhere, barely even skin.

But he's a freak of nature, he eats about 1000 carbs a day ontop of that.

I think it's all the drugs that keep him lean (other that anabolics)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I had to f'n do 6-8 session of cardio...

I think to add insult to injury the only cardio I did was stacking/unstacking about 100-150 lounge chairs (10-15 pounds each) per day and doing an occassional 10-20 meter sprint-swim to save some dumbass that thought they could swim(2x/day) and stand on my feet all day long, and this is the WHOLE summer.

Oh yeah, and SHIVERING, cuz on some days, it wasn't warm and the wind was blowing, and I know that burns lots of calories.

Aneas

Awards

Well, most recently, as in Mid September I was at about 152 @ 4.8% bf, no water retention from the ECA and I was already drinking a ton of water per day anyway...I had some major shredz goin', that was badass.

before my cutting I was about 147 @ about 10-11%

People thought I weighed about 165-170 the whole time and whwnI told them my actual weight, they refuced to beleive me until I stepped onto a scale to prove it.:rolleye]

How tall are you? I got down to 6% this summer and it nearly killed me to do so. Not to bad for a 33 year old married guy with 3 young kids. Normal I sit around 10%.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'9" and about 157(currently)

Super Tri's

Awards
Lifeguard,
ya, you have it easy, but packing on the pounds of course would be your challenge because of your body type.

I used to be a lifeguard too, but my girlfriend can kick my ass at swimming.

She swam competitivly from 8-19 (were both 22 now). She was very very good, one of the best in Canada (for what's that worth) when she was younger.

The training they have to go through is nuts, she had to start weight training when she was 12.

But, her quads are stronger than mine and most people if you pick a lower weight and both go to failure.

Aneas,
great work, must have really worked your ass off.

This year i'm going to start cutting earlier so i'll be lean for when summer starts, rather than finishes

Aneas

Awards
**Aneas,
great work, must have really worked your ass off.***

Yeah that and I took alot of gear. I think when I started I was 130 lbs.

I went to my 10 year high school reunion and people **** there pants when they saw me.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Lifeguard,
ya, you have it easy, but packing on the pounds of course would be your challenge because of your body type.

I'm an Ecto-Meso, more meso than ecto...hehe :cool:

Attachments

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

I went to my 10 year high school reunion and people **** there pants when they saw me.

Thats fukin' COOL!! I want that to happen to me!:D

BrKonman

Awards

Thats fukin' COOL!! I want that to happen to me!:D
I hear that. When I was in HS I sat between 103 and 115 for wrestling and martial arts tournaments... until Senior year. If I was even 160 when they saw me I doubt I'd be recognized. :p

Thanks for the inspiration Aneas :)

- B