I feel like ****!!

corteztk1982

Awards
Is it normal during pct to feel like total **** emotionally? My self esteem wasnt too good before but now it is terrible and a am always feeling depressed. Couple that with being horny 24/7 now and having a self esteem of negative numbers= too self conscious to approach girls to talk(they all seem "out of my league" lately), even though im not an ugly guy. Is this a normal reaction to pct or should I look into it?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
What are you using for PCT? Clomid? That **** makes me a whiney little bitch.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well between the clomid and coming off, it will do that to you.

corteztk1982

Awards
lol I was so calm and happy and on top of the world when i was on that test lol

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test will do that. Clomid will always play with your emotions. Why didn't you use nolva.

corteztk1982

Awards
I actually had nolva but didnt know that clomid would get this bad, plus I had some extra bottles of clomid around so I figured i'd use those and save the nolva for gyno

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would do a search, or look at the stickies at the top of the forums.

phenom9950

Awards
haha yea got it thanks... :D i allready had an idea but just dbl checking.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, its normal as long as it only stays for a couple of weeks. Just remind yourself this is only temporary and you'll pull through to better days.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, what was your cycle in detail?

corteztk1982

Awards
lol it was only 6 1/2 weeks of sust 500/w. I had planned for 10, but had to go on a trip unexpectedly so I had to cut it short

size

Awards
  • Established
Typical response to clomid.

Hang on and it will pass.

Talk to any girl you want. What is the worst that can happen? They say NO and you move on to the next one. You lose absolutely nothing.

drei

Awards
Instant Self Esteem!

Just walk up to the most beautiful chick you can find and say "I'm Rick James Bitch!" It'll work wonders for your self esteem! LOL

corteztk1982

Awards
its driving me crazy because im jittery as **** for some pussy but have no self esteem behind me . not a good combo. ........wish I was still on test

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Sounds like you need to drop that cull factor or get out the KY. LOL

corteztk1982

Awards
lolol i cant even take care of my own business because I cant get hard! Natures little finishing touch to this mess

spooler

Awards
Yup, been there. I won't take clomid because of the way it makes me feel. I use nolva and tribulus (anything to get the natural test kickin), I still end up limp and depressed for a few weeks.....

It always passes, and by the time everything feels normal - and everything is working fine, I start looking in the mirror and telling myself "I sure would look alot better if I was 10 - 15 lbs heavier". When my post cycle blues are 2 - 3 months behind me, I start seriously planning my next cycle.

The point is, the PCT blues always pass - and I always do a cycle again.

Bryan

Awards
perhaps 5-HTP could help with your post-cycle blues, also are you reducing your training volume + eating over-maintence and getting plenty of sleep?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
its driving me crazy because im jittery as **** for some pussy but have no self esteem behind me . not a good combo. ........wish I was still on test
Just keep asking hot chicks out, sooner or later one will say "yes" (If you make her say yes in the bedroom that's even better). If they say "no" it's not the end of the world.

5-HTP with some St. John's Wort may help your depression.

corteztk1982

Awards
this is getting really bad. I feel totally worthless and have never felt this depressed before. All I want to do is sleep. are you sure there isnt anything I can do to make this pass? I always heard that the crash was bad but I never thought it would be like this

size

Awards
  • Established
this is getting really bad. I feel totally worthless and have never felt this depressed before. All I want to do is sleep. are you sure there isnt anything I can do to make this pass? I always heard that the crash was bad but I never thought it would be like this

Give me more details....

Cycle info, last injection, clomid dosages, how long have you been taking clomid, etc.

corteztk1982

Awards
6 1/2 weeks of sust (had to cut it shorter than I wanted to) last inj was about 6 weeks ago. started clomid about 4 weeks ago, even tho it was too early (had a bad exp once on ph's with pct and lost everything and then some)

size

Awards
  • Established
6 1/2 weeks of sust (had to cut it shorter than I wanted to) last inj was about 6 weeks ago. started clomid about 4 weeks ago, even tho it was too early (had a bad exp once on ph's with pct and lost everything and then some)
I would switch to using nolvadex.

Typically, I may have some depression for the first 2 weeks of post cycle but not 4 weeks as you are having. If I were you, I would get some nolvadex and use it for 2 weeks and see if this makes a change.

Also, if you are extremely depressed and have self esteem issues then it amy be good for you to seek the advice of a professional.

corteztk1982

Awards
I actually thought about that and if it gets any worse I will. I'd hate to do something stupid because I was in a dumb frame of mind.

These feelings havn't been going on all 4 weeks, they started mid last week and have been growing ever since

corteztk1982

Awards
thanks guys, it seems like its letting up a LITTLE. I just hope it passes quickly and ill def be getting some nolva before my next cycle

COLOSSUS

Awards
damn sounds bad................thats why some bros avoid clomid like the plague.

corteztk1982

Awards
damn sounds bad................thats why some bros avoid clomid like the plague.

lol when I went into this I had heard that it makes you emotional, but this is a trainwreck! lol :D Guess I just have to keep plugging

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Are you sure that your clomid is good quality. Next time you should think about using some HCG.

corteztk1982

Awards
its from LR, seemed like good ****

I was going to get some hgc but i didnt know if my source could get it in (he's a dumbfuck who doesnt believe in PCT" and i figured he would overcharge me for it like everything else . Oh well, guess thats the price you have to pay and the initiation of being a newb.plus I like the convenience factor and the face to face

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I strongly suggest using it next time. Make sure you have it before you start your cycle. You can even use it through out your cycle. It will keep the boys hanging around.
Keep up the hard work and stay around you will find more sources.
I have been where you are right now. I was mid sustanon cycle once and got caught on a drug test at work spent six weeks in rehab. No PCT. The depression was a muther Fckr. Plus all the other stress. You start to have crazy thoughts. Just hang in there bro I promise it will get better. Just use this as a learning experience.

corteztk1982

Awards
thanks man. it feels good that someone can relate to how im feeling now, and you're right, you do get some crazy thoughts

corteztk1982

Awards
I half get this feeling like I really want to start my next cycle now just to make the feelings go away, but I wont let myself because I know my body needs to stabelize (sp) first

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Your doing the right thing just hang in there. It will get better shortly. Your body should be starting to kick its own test back in now.

corteztk1982

Awards
if you don't mind me asking... what kind of job were you doing that they tested for gear? If you dont want to say thats cool. sorry for prying

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I'm in the medical field, but they didn't bust me for gear. I'm a recovering addict. Been clean from narcotics and alcohol for almost four years. So I was coming off narcs and juice all at the same time. I was a fckin train wreck, but I was a big MFer at the time. I got hooked on the pain meds after a back injury, and wouldn't lay out of the gym long enough to let it heal. I had the crazy thinking that if I stopped lifting I would lose everything I had gained and wouldn't be able to get it back. Boy was I stupid. I lost everything alright, and I'm not just talking about muscle.

corteztk1982

Awards
I dont know if this is good news and progress or if its just a side of the clomid. I finally was able to whack off last night (took me a good 20 mins or so ) but when I came...it looked like it was about 1- 1 1/2 tbsp's of cum..up from the pathetic drips of last week. Is this a good sign or is it just a side effect

corteztk1982

Awards
I have this terrible unsettling feeling that wont go away for ****...like you're really scared all the time and its making me jittery as ****. is that normal too?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
sounds like anxiety... i wouldn't be too concerned
cc

corteztk1982

Awards
its terrible, I cant wait for it to pass. Plus I have a job interview today at Abercrombie and im nervous as ****. I just hope I dont screw it up

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
You know, that's the complicated thing about anxiety. The more you think about it, the worst it gets. I would suggest just trying your best to ignore it - I know it's easier said than done. Go out, relax, get drunk. Do something that requires intense concentration... anything that will allow you to forget (even if it's temporary) about it.
Good Luck
cc

corteztk1982

Awards
i want to get drunk so bad just to take the edge off that interview, but I dont want to smell like alcohol or act all cloudy

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Sounds like the boys are coming back around. I know whatyou mean when I'm on a cycle my cum looks like spit almost. But when the boys come backaround it gets backwhite as snow and I can almost hit her in the eye with it. Hang in there bro.

corteztk1982

Awards
it feels like its getting a little better. Im just still always nervous as **** all the time my dick still wont co-operate,and im a little depressed still.(could be because I went to a job interview at abercrombie yesterday and I REALLLLLY want the job and im afraid I wont get it lol) But it seems like its more than just that. But its still good news in my book that things are starting to pick up a little