Epistane Pulse.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys. For those of you who are a fan of pulsing id like to give it a try. How many bottle of epistane do i need for a good pulse cycle? Could I get away with one and i have never pulsed before so how would I go upon doing that?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
If a bottle has 90 10mg pills that is 900mg, find out how you are going to dose it and do the math

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not too sure about pulsing yet but I'll follow along and see how it goes for you!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If a bottle has 90 10mg pills that is 900mg, find out how you are going to dose it and do the math
I am aware how much is in a bottle....and this doesnt really help me at all.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

shawn213

Awards
You'll be dosing every other day so basically 3-4 times week, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with a test booster or an AI on off days. You'll also need an AI, test booster and a serm for PCT. Milk thistle should be taking only on off days or at least five hours before your dosage of epi. So take your doses before you workout. If you decide to eventually work yor way up to 30mgs, take 20 before your workout and 10 post workout.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Most pulse a medium does (30-40mg) 3-4 days a week for 4-8 weeks so thats 9-12 caps per week @ 10mg/cap so the lowest evective pulse would be 4 weeks @ 9 caps per week or 36 caps up to 8 weeks @ 12 caps per weeks or 96 caps.

pretty rough numbers but you get the idea - most who pulse, tier doses for example
wk1: 10/20/30
wk2-5 30/30/30
wk6-8 40/40/40
(which is 78 caps @10mg per)

others opt to take a week or 2 off mid pulse as an extra precaution against shutdown.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha all of this sounds alot more complex then just taking it normally.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
haha all of this sounds alot more complex then just taking it normally.
some believe the hr or 2 necessary to workout a basic pulse is worth for the apparent ease of hpta recovery/less sides

i use the word apparent because i've been trying to find some bloods for a pulse but havent succeeded yet

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are planning on running your cycle?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In out of curiosity. Good luck bro!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some believe the hr or 2 necessary to workout a basic pulse is worth for the apparent ease of hpta recovery/less sides

i use the word apparent because i've been trying to find some bloods for a pulse but havent succeeded yet
I posted my bloodwork from a 6 week epi pulse. Test was down to 180 and HDL was in the 20's :( Everything else (BP, liver, LDL) was normal.

I'm going to see about getting bloodwork again after PCT to see how everything recovered. I did score some TRT test-gels to use during the next cycle though!

Overall, I'd say be as careful with a pulse as you would with a normal cycle.