T1-PRO then/and WINNY

iamcdn

Awards
Hey, i got a bro who wants to run a cutter. he has a bottle of t1-pro and about 20 50mg winny tabs (enuff for 50mg eod for 5 weeks). How would guys suggest he runs this?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Winny should be run e.d. not e.o.d. I would get more winny and run it throughout at 50 mg e.d.

size

Awards
  • Established
he could make gains using the 2 together. However, I agree with using 50mg winny ed.

iamcdn

Awards
how about splitting the winny and running 25mg/ed?
ill mention about getting some more winny.

so size, you would recommend he run both at the same time, instead of one after the other?

size

Awards
  • Established
I am not particularly familiar with T1-Pro but I would use them together. Winstrol alone is not all that great.

iamcdn

Awards
I am not particularly familiar with T1-Pro but I would use them together. Winstrol alone is not all that great.
yah i am not particularly familiar with T1-Pro either :(

i know the t1-pro is only a 4 week cycle (1 4oz bottle at the recommended dosage).

A)just run his winny at 25mg ed (or 50mg eod) for the 30 days he is on his t1-pro cycle
B)run the winny at 25mg ed (or 50mg eod) for the whole 5.5 weeks at the same time as his t1 pro cycle
C)run the winny at the end of his t1-pro cycle (25mg ed or 50mg eod)
D)if he is gonna get more winny he might as well run it for 6-7 weeks at 50mg ed on its own. (so basically 2 cycles, t1-pro/pct/off then winny/pct/off)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I have done T1pro (old version) and 50mg winny ed for 6 weeks...it was nice

my suggestion is run it with the T1pro, ED for as long as it lasts

My best suggestion is get another bottle of T1pro, run T1pro for 6 weeks, run winny weeks 3,4,5,6

h19

iamcdn

Awards
I have done T1pro (old version) and 50mg winny ed for 6 weeks...it was nice

my suggestion is run it with the T1pro, ED for as long as it lasts

My best suggestion is get another bottle of T1pro, run T1pro for 6 weeks, run winny weeks 3,4,5,6

h19
yah i think my bro is gonna run the t1 pro weeks 1-4 and the winny 3-8/9

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
if your bro is going to go for 9 weeks, hewould probably want to run the T1pro throughout...

I don't see the point of coming off of that, then running winny after

As I said before Id go T1pro weeks 1-6. winny weeks 3-6.

followed by pct as usual

h19