prohormone stack

sowthespade

Awards
Hey all I have been looking around a bunch on here and narrowed down a few things that i was interested in but figured I would just ask and get the best advice I can. Basically I am looking for what would be the best prohormone stack around. Everything I need to run a prohormone. I play alot of basketball so im very lean. 6'0 and probably 160lbs. Ive always had very low body fat. All my muscle is there and people say with my frame ill just be pure muscle. Im not trying toreally cut down i already have a 6 pack etc. My goals really are just to get more cut and shredded Id like to put some extra size on but I prefer to look more athletic cut and defined then just pure swole. ALso just curious I can dunk now what do you think the prohormone will do to my hops make them better?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
age? lifting experience? current diet?

sowthespade

Awards
sorry 20 about to be 21 in under month. Lifting has been on and off this past couple months thanks to school and work. But i only actively was at it for maybe like 4-5 months. My diet right now is garbage because its christmas break :) but once i get back to school i was always on a high lean protein and high carb diet. Really i can get on any kind of diet self discipline is no problem for me

athletor

athletor

Awards
only 4-5 months!
you must to be patient,wait 3 years intensive training before to take ph!

rush808

rush808

Awards
4-5 months, u can still get newb gains. also u have never done a PH but ur looking to "stack" (2 or more) if and when u do, go with 1.
lift for a yr and a half before taking, use the time in between to do research and all required/suggested products b4 jumping in.