How Important is On-Cycle Support?

MadeInCanada

Awards
How beneficial and important is taking an On-Cycle Support supplement while on cycle?

Does it really make a positive difference on things like your heart, blood pressure and lipid profiles?

Thoughts?

shawn213

Awards
Are you running anything now, or what do you plan on running?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of tren without blood pressure support and was consistently 156/84. i did another cycle of tren/hdrol with blood pressure support and was consistently 128/76.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Well Im not on cycle right now... I did a half assed Superdrol clone cycle in August. And spent the last month on letrozole, which Im now using Clomid/Nolva to avoid a rebound (and will continue to do so for about 3 more weeks).

I wanted to run a Tbol/Var cycle in february for 4 weeks (to get ready for Spring break).

But Im all paranoid about my lipids being messed up or my cholesterol and blood pressure being messed up.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Well Im not on cycle right now... I did a half assed Superdrol clone cycle in August. And spent the last month on letrozole, which Im now using Clomid/Nolva to avoid a rebound (and will continue to do so for about 3 more weeks).

I wanted to run a Tbol/Var cycle in february for 4 weeks (to get ready for Spring break).

But Im all paranoid about my lipids being messed up or my cholesterol and blood pressure being messed up.
get ur blood pressure taken, if its above normal, take Hawthorne berry
clomid will improve lipid profiles
your on nolva, so get some milk thristle.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
What did you use for blood pres?
hawthorn berries (1g at bedtime), polisconal 40mg (20mg AM, 20mg PM). or just get "cycle support" by AI, as all of that is in there, and there's a host of other things needed for other issues (milk thistle and liver, etc), all of which you'll find in their product.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Based off of your recent threads, I would highly recommend you start away from all AAS, SERMs, AI, etc. and start reading more about proper usage regarding these substances.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Based off of your recent threads, I would highly recommend you start away from all AAS, SERMs, AI, etc. and start reading more about proper usage regarding these substances.
i've been talking with him dont worry man, givin alittle guidance.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Thanks for the concern Rodja,

I'm fully aware that I still have learning to do on using AAS and SERMS.

And that's why I ask so many questions. Not because I'm an idiot, but because I'm eager to learn as much as I can.

I also don't use any of these substances without guidance or supervision of those who know plenty more than I do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are concerened with your lipid health Var is no place to begin. Oral steroids will alter your lipid profile, Var being notoriously so.