anadrol 50

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
ANYONE GAVE THIS STUFF A TRY? Anadrol 50 is considered by many to be the most powerful steroid available, with results of this compound being extremely dramatic. A steroid novice experimenting with oxymetholone is likely to gain 20 to 30 pounds of massive bulk, and it can often be accomplished in less than 6 weeks, with only 50-100mg a day.

dpfisher

A steroid novice experimenting with oxymetholone is likely to gain 20 to 30 pounds of massive bulk, and it can often be accomplished in less than 6 weeks, with only 50-100mg a day.
Yeah but most of that will be water

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but most of that will be water
And glucogen retention.

Anadrol is great when you want to kick start a cycle of long esters. Example:

1-4 50mg Oxy ED
1-10 500mg Test E EW

Also at 25mg a day Oxy is great for retaining muscle mass while cutting.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
And glucogen retention.

Anadrol is great when you want to kick start a cycle of long esters. Example:

1-4 50mg Oxy ED
1-10 500mg Test E EW

Also at 25mg a day Oxy is great for retaining muscle mass while cutting.
pulsing 25mg right now for a recomp...within a SD cycle, have only used it for a day so far so i cant say much yet

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
pulsing 25mg right now for a recomp...within a SD cycle, have only used it for a day so far so i cant say much yet
Be careful with your liver mate. Oxymentholone is the most dangerous of them all on the liver and is the only steroid that has been associated with the dreaded liver cancer. Stacking it with Superdrol which is a 17aa only makes it worse.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with your liver mate. Oxymentholone is the most dangerous of them all on the liver and is the only steroid that has been associated with the dreaded liver cancer. Stacking it with Superdrol which is a 17aa only makes it worse.
Indeed. this is usually the problem with most heavy orals, especially anadrol, in higher doses...and for extended periods of time...Im keeping the superdrol dose low 10mg...and pulsing the Andarol at 25mg

I'm very aware of the risks, and I hope I'm fortunate enough to have a safe and effective cycle

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to make sure you knew it. Good luck with it mate! =)

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
What has prevented me from using anadrol is the fact that you can't really control the estrogenic side effects.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to make sure you knew it. Good luck with it mate! =)
yes sir. i would be saying the same to someone who posted saying they intended to combine the two...nervous and excited at the same time...keeping things as mild as possible and hoping for a smooth run

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What has prevented me from using anadrol is the fact that you can't really control the estrogenic side effects.
The problem with Anadrol is it fairly significantly displaces estrogen from SHBG making it biologically active (despite what would be considered a normal serum concentration); it's not able to converted to estrogen or its metabolites via the aromatase enzyme being a 5-AR reduced DHT derivative. Taking a mild dose of a SERM while on it would help blunt any evinced estrogen related effects on glandular proliferation.

I really don't advise using Anadrol in general though based on its history of hepatotoxicity alone. I would choose Dianabol for an oral over it any day.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
The problem with Anadrol is it fairly significantly displaces estrogen from SHBG making it biologically active (despite what would be considered a normal serum concentration); it's not able to converted to estrogen or its metabolites via the aromatase enzyme being a 5-AR reduced DHT derivative. Taking a mild dose of a SERM while on it would help blunt any evinced estrogen related effects on glandular proliferation.

I really don't advise using Anadrol in general though based on its history of hepatotoxicity alone. I would choose Dianabol for an oral over it any day.
Interesting. I wouldn't have thought that would be enough to produce such dramatic estrogenic sides consistently for multiple weeks.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established

True, I would go for Dianabol too if I had to pick one of the two evils ;)

The hepatoxicity as far as I know is a very rare condition that only occurs with prolonged usage. But as I previously said myself this is the worst thing you can challenge your liver with.