2nd day of sd, not goin so well

masokist

Awards
yesterday was my first day of sd. i preloaded for 2 weeks and started at 20mg. my plan is 20/20/20. this is my first prohormone. i am 5'9 232lbs. i took my first dose at 6 and my next at 6 then went to lift. throughout the dayi had a slight headache, then my back began to hurt. now i just woke up and my bakc has pain in it. could these be my kidneys?? and i can swear my testicles seem smaller. could this be happening this fast?? am I just being paranoid? please help this back pain has me nervous seeing as it is so soon. and my water intake has been 1.5 gallons

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Your "prohormone" is a steroid. Don't you even know that?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
sounds like blood pressure and back pumps. Explain the pain in0your back, intensity, duration and specific location.

masokist

Awards
yes i noe sd is a steroid. i however did not know this would occur this rapidyl that is all.

masokist

Awards
i must say however the pump i received yesterday was amazing. my arms were never so full. and my lower back aches uncontrollably this would occur this soon and right above my lower back i hav a pain also. is that my kidneys?

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Dude, Even at your weight all the research I've done says start off at 10mg and "test the waters" first to see how you react and let your body get used to it. Be more specific with type of pain and location. Are you using any supplements with the SD at all, specifically an NO/caffiene supp? I've read that is terrible for blood pressure (which will cuase headaches) and the NO on top can give terrible back pumps. Also, maybe you should drop down to 10 for the rest of this week and see what happens. I've never done superdrol (I plan on running it as my third cycle after I run Epi) but all the research I've done for real says dont make it your first run and start off at 10. Good luck with whatever you decide.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
And as far as your nuts, I'm pretty sure it takes longer than two days for shutdown to begin (or this would be the first time I've read anything about it)

Cassavus

Since this is your first time taking a ph/ds, I wouldn't have gone with sd. I would suggest hdrol, epi, or something even more mild. Also, you said you're starting out at 20mg? Man, you should start out at 10mg for at least the first week and see how that goes. Might consider dropping down to 10mg and see if that helps. But if you're bp is too high and your back pumps are that bad, you might consider stopping it all together.

What's your age, bf, and how long have you been training? Also, do you have pct inline?

masokist

Awards
as of now i cnt even bend over the pain in my lowe back is that crucial. i have not taken any sd today. my pct is nolva (tamoxifen citrate) 40/40/20/20 i cnt post pics because i havnt done 50 posts. training 5 yrs and heres the kicker, im 19. my waist is 36 also, i don't know my bf

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
are you on creatine. if you are stop well you are on sd and start back up when you start your pct.sd+creatine=back pumps for some

masokist

Awards
no i am not on any other supps. i am not using creatine im saving it for my pct and i am not in no. as of now its just ai cs morning and night with my sd and 5k cals

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
imo i would push through for 3 or 4 more day and if it does not get better stop and try again in a couple weeks.i do not think you have to use a full pct if you stop after 5/6 total days of use.otc pct would be fine IMO.

Cassavus

as of now i cnt even bend over the pain in my lowe back is that crucial. i have not taken any sd today. my pct is nolva (tamoxifen citrate) 40/40/20/20 i cnt post pics because i havnt done 50 posts. training 5 yrs and heres the kicker, im 19. my waist is 36 also, i don't know my bf
Man, discontinue use. First of all, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but 19 is way to young. Your test is already peaking right now, you don't need to be putting your body through this stuff. You can really screw yourself up by doing a cycle this young. If you're 5'9 with a 36 waist, I would have to guess you need to cut a little bit. With what you've said, you need to stop what you're doing, get your diet in check and keep training hard.

Also just to let you know, in this section of the forum, you have to be 21+ to post. Tellin ya now before ya get yourself into trouble.

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
19 and running superdrol? Your testosterone levels should already naturally be through the roof. You are too young to be running a ph/ds. Quiit taking it. Maybe run a natty test booster or OTC AI. Give another 6 years or so and then consider running a cycle.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
your 19 i would stop and try again in 5 or 6 years

masokist

Awards
i havnt dosed today. i can just stop cold turkey, no need for ai or nolva jus from 20mg of sd right? and yeh i think im goin to stop i thought i was ready but wehn i started i felt i was making a mistake. jus to get a feel where im at i rep 225 for 20 reps. got 18.5in arms so im not some little noob lookn to get hyooooge. but thanks guys

Cassavus

i havnt dosed today. i can just stop cold turkey, no need for ai or nolva jus from 20mg of sd right? and yeh i think im goin to stop i thought i was ready but wehn i started i felt i was making a mistake. jus to get a feel where im at i rep 225 for 20 reps. got 18.5in arms so im not some little noob lookn to get hyooooge. but thanks guys
Yep, since this is only day 2 you can stop right now with out anything. I'm glad to hear that you've decided this. A very wise decision man. Good size arms too, good work with that! :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, you aren't some little noob trying to get hyooge. you are a fat noob trying to get hyooge.
yea, your strong. great. and what was your reasoning behind taking steroids?

all your going to do is make your fat azs more fatter from taking superdrol. no wonder your having side effects.

you are only 19, and over weight. not even counting the side effects that will cause, tossing in a steroid into that, of course your body is going to be sending signals telling you to stop.

i'm more concerned about your weight than your age.

really, dude. come on.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
(2 days of sd at 20 mg) stop cold turkey keep taking the ai cs. if you do not feel better in a couple days go to the dr. and tell him what you took and get blood work done (at your age that mite not be a bad idea anyway)

masokist

Awards
lol damn so much hating haha if you want go to bodybuilding.com and look up masokist. i tower over u jbryan lol

Cassavus

(at your age that mite not be a bad idea anyway)
True story. During my teen years, every time I went to the Dr. they took my blood! I honestly started to think they were a bunch of vampires. LOL

masokist

Awards
lol i only had my blood drawn once when i was pre pubescent lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol damn so much hating haha if you want go to bodybuilding.com and look up masokist. i tower over u jbryan lol
what are you talking about? you are the same height as me. yep, your a big dude that needs to drop more than a few pounds. congrats. still doesn't make up for wanting to use steroids.

you might be a big strong 19 y/o. and I wouldn't go as far as saying you have rocks for brains, because you say you plan to stop taking the sd.

but really, if you've been to bb.com, they are even more harsh on dumb kids using steroids, im not hating, just speaking truth. and it wouldn't matter if you were 19, or 30, i'd still ask you what is wrong with you for wanting to take steroids.

but w/e kids know it all.

masokist

Awards
what are you talking about? you are the same height as me.

you might be a big strong 19 y/o. and I wouldn't go as far as saying you have rocks for brains, because you say you plan to stop taking the sd.

but really, if you've been to bb.com, they are even more harsh on dumb kids using steroids, im not hating, just speaking truth. and it wouldn't matter if you were 19, or 30, i'd still ask you what is wrong with you for wanting to take steroids.

but w/e kids know it all.
i never said i know it all its just your remark came off a bit abrasive and yes bbing.com idoes condemn the use of teens and steroids. steroids are a thing i have researched for eyars. i had my sd cycle all set up but sometimes it takes that dive to get your head straight if you know what i mean.

manofmany

Awards
Sounds like you may be paranoid. You won't generally notice side effects that early, but I suppose it's possible.

Truthfully you should have waited longer to run this, and used that time wisely to research and have everything in check.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never said i know it all its just your remark came off a bit abrasive and yes bbing.com idoes condemn the use of teens and steroids. steroids are a thing i have researched for eyars. i had my sd cycle all set up but sometimes it takes that dive to get your head straight if you know what i mean.
I hear ya, sounds like that dive got your head on st8.

I really dont know what advice to give you besides try to stay away from steroids until youre atleast 25.

but if you insist, atleast try to drop as much fat as possible before starting a cycle. you will be glad you did.

masokist

Awards
to tell you the truth my plan was to run the sd and cut begining of march. but i may begin a slow cut along the lines of 20+ weeks. but yeh im def goin to drop the sd the risk dont outweigh the pros. and honestly i feel safer simply running test later down the line. metylated compunds dont seem to be my cup of tea

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to tell you the truth my plan was to run the sd and cut begining of march. but i may begin a slow cut along the lines of 20+ weeks. but yeh im def goin to drop the sd the risk dont outweigh the pros. and honestly i feel safer simply running test later down the line. metylated compunds dont seem to be my cup of tea
yea, they aren't for everyone.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your response simply dictates that you dose way lower... should have started at 10mg, but choosing to cycle later is a good idea

masokist

Awards
i rather just hop off sd for now. i have hdrol here also i was going to start with that but im not gona use it. i think im gona begin a slow cut and take it from there and when i do cycle take the safer route, pin it lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8