Androbol is already banned

Aiolias

Awards
I heard that this product was banned yesterday from the Dhea because it contained epistane .... I got three bottles before it was definately stock out and I need to put mass so can I make a cycle of three months or is too dangerous for my health ?
One more thing ... it's since this August I'm using Prohormones many times but I never used any Anti-Estrogen and PCT just sometimes because i didn't know that this two products must be used during and before every cycle .... forgive my huge ignorance .... but I never had any side effects and I was always use the right dosages .

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I heard that this product was banned yesterday from the Dhea because it contained epistane .... I got three bottles before it was definately stock out and I need to put mass so can I make a cycle of three months or is too dangerous for my health ?
One more thing ... it's since this August I'm using Prohormones many times but I never used any Anti-Estrogen and PCT just sometimes because i didn't know that this two products must be used during and before every cycle .... forgive my huge ignorance .... but I never had any side effects and I was always use the right dosages .
You trolling bro?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever had an ounce of blood work done to determine where your panel is? blood panel, that is?

And, are you asking if you can cycle something for 3 months continously? Simply put, no, not that which you have.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is androbol. and your english needs a little work, I cant understand what your trying to ask.

nvm. idk what to say. dont use it? research more on oral methylated steroids?

Aiolias

Awards
I'm sorrty man I don't want trolling nobody but just talking
Androbol is a muscle mass formula created by Powerlab Nutrition .
Here the supplements Facts :
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 10mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg
estra-4 9-diene-3 17-dione 20mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg
6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg
ABSORBTECH Delivery System: 10mg
Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate
What I'm trying to ask is if I can use it for 12 weeks or not ?
Now I'm using Sus 500 and I'm taking three capsules in the morning with meals and three capsules in the evening too because I'm doing two tranings everyday and
I'm thinking to take maximum four capsules a day because six are started to be very heavy for my liver and testicles .
I got another problem : '' I'm taking phormones since this summer without the support of any Anti-Estrogen and PCT because in Italy is not easy to have all this products togheter so sometimes I'm forced to use Prohormones alone '' .
I know what you are thinking that I'm a fuc.ed irresponsable and I'm agree with you because I joined in this forum for do not make any more bull****s and asking yuor help .

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
dude stop taking everything now.spend this whole year reading forums.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
holy ****, so you never used any PCT before and now you're asking if you can take a 4-steroid compound for 12 weeks?
really...that is irresponsible and just stupid dude. step away from the pills and read this site for about the next year like wedlund said. dang.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking phormones since this summer without the support of any Anti-Estrogen and PCT because in Italy is not easy to have all this products togheter so sometimes I'm forced to use Prohormones alone
Here's a thought: wait 'til you have everything in hand before cycling.

Thought this was common sense?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It is now illegal in the U.S. due to containing prodienolone (estra-4 9-diene-3 17-dione). This does not contain Epistane.

Read through the Sticky threads in this (Anabolics) forum. A lot of useful information. You don't want to use methylated steroids for 12 weeks.

purelife1

you know those federal jerks just love reading post like this..no wonder all the good stuff gets banned....to bad the we dont have the same people working on terrosit threats that worked on the PH ban or we would still have them as they all would have slipped under the radar

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
dam partner, understand this is just not us trying chew your "ignornace", but honestly, everything everybody has already said should be taken 100% serious

you really should absolutely not touch that stack for years IMO...and once you've done months of in-depth research, start with single mild orals...

things to research: PCT (post cycle therapy), SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulator), gyno, cycle support, cycle length, appropriate time off between cycles, methylated steroids, hepatoxicity...these are just a few terms of many that you will need to understand thoroughly to run an effective and "safe" cycle while minimizing side effects

cmc

cmc

Awards
No offense but yea... you are a moron. Really. With that said, read and then read some more. Go jump off a bridge, then if you live, come back and ask us if you did it right.

Aiolias

Awards
Holy**** ... I ordered three bottles of Sus 500 and two bottles of Androbol but it doesen't matter I'll stop my cycle right now , no problem ... maybe .
I have some stupid questions for you to ask but they are very precious cuz I'm discovering that my knowledge about Pro... is totally ****full
1) I took Prohormones untill this summer with nothing so what kind of side effects should I have now or in future ?
2) I saw this morning that my lips are changed ... please don't tell me that is a side effect ... oh **** !!!!
3) When I started a cycle I always need anti -estrogen and what else ?
4) what's a Serm and when I should use it ?
5)differences between cycle support and cycle lenght and when I need them ?
Thanks dudes

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Holy**** ... I ordered three bottles of Sus 500 and two bottles of Androbol but it doesen't matter I'll stop my cycle right now , no problem ... maybe .
I have some stupid questions for you to ask but they are very precious cuz I'm discovering that my knowledge about Pro... is totally ****full
1) I took Prohormones untill this summer with nothing so what kind of side effects should I have now or in future ?
2) I saw this morning that my lips are changed ... please don't tell me that is a side effect ... oh **** !!!!
Thanks dudes
You working for the feds bro?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LMAO @ this thread, the levels of human stupidity never cease to amaze me

shawn213

Awards
You would think someone would aquire some kind of knowledge. Clearly not the case here.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I wish I were a Mod, I would have closed this thread for taking up space...

Aiolias

Awards
No I'm Italian Bro and I got already my goverment that is worst then the federals .... I know those are stupid questions but I'm not jocking guys please answer me .
Thank you so much

Aiolias

Awards
In in the U.S you can find everything you wish and especially is the homeland of powerlifting and bodybuilding .
In my country unfortunately is different only in the recent years we started to see modern gyms equipped with Hammer and other best bull****s or a lil part of dietary supplements but in our culture going to the gym is not important so there are not many guys like me which they traning hard every ****ed day and my conationality think that I'm a stupid and I'm losing my time but they do not understand that I love this sport and I tried many dietary supplements ... some they worked ... some I send directly to my toilet so that's why I started Pro ecc ecc because I think they can help me ... I'm now around 195 lbs and 9% of fat mass and I'm writing here to ask your help but if you thinking that I'm a federal or stupid and other many bull****s no problem I'll change forum I'm not forcing nobody to stay in this topic and helping me will not change your daily life too .
Thanks

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dudes
alright, in the nicest way possible, the answers given to you on this thread will NOT SUFFICE to any extent to the knowledge you need to effectively run a cycle, esp. the one you are considering...though we fed you the questions, at least you are asking the right ones

1. what did you take? you should look for tenderness of the nipple, continual lethargy, testicular atrophy- these are all signs of hormonal imbalance resulting from insufficient PCT (RESEARCH gyno, shutdown)...depending on how many you ran, at what doses, and for how long will dictate if you will have long-term sides...most likely though, you are OK...maybe look itno a natty test booster and a low dose SERM to run right now if your last cycle was not that far away to restore everything back 2 normal

2. not related, you maybe just be eating 2 much sn@tch or just need chapstick hah

3. anti-estrogen is something optional to be placed on cycles with heavily aromatizing steroids...anti-e's are best used post cycle, but a great detail of research is needed about how to dose them as sometimes they can cause more problems than they are intended to help

4. SERM, very important, im only going to breifly answer this so you are forced to search this in-depth youself..."blocks" estrogen, intended for PCT, vital to ensure lipids are restored to normal and prevent estro issues

5. cycle support...a blend of supplements that help regulate and maintain aspects such as blood pressure, cholesterol, liver values, etc...cycle LENGTH should be self explanatory...oral cycle lengths typically range from 3-6 weeks depending on how experienced you are and how harsh to oral is, some people go longer but for your purposes you should be looking at 4-5 weeks max IMO

6. you're going to get a great deal of ridicule here unless you bring intelligent questions to the table...yeah some of us are just being harsh, but its all coming from educated routes...if i were you i would take what was given so far, research it in depth, look at begginer orals, follow some logs, then come back in a few months with all the materials u need and a proposed cycle looking for feedback..

gl and i mean this in the kindest way

Random181

Awards
  • Established
In in the U.S you can find everything you wish and especially is the homeland of powerlifting and bodybuilding .
LOL, you still have the dam internet, stop popping pills start researching...

Aiolias

Awards
Personally I didn't think to be redicule asking some questions but I should say redicule that some people have called me federal or stupid and honestly they could spent two seconds of their exsistences explaining to me how I should used this supplements but maybe they are too busy for one like me because they are doing a new cycle support however thank you so much for your explanations , really .

1) Right now I'm taking two capsules of Androbol follow the first workout in the morning and three caps of Sus 500 follow the second workout in the evening and two pills of Anti-Estrogen manufactured by Powerlab Nutrition before sleeping .
Yes my nipple are started to be tenderness and about the fact that I was continual lethargy or my testicles were down I have taken an Anti- Estrogens and now I'm feelin ok .

3) I'm taking them right now because I can't have a Serm in Italy because Prohormones are illegal since the 80's and for have a Serm I'll need a medical prescription so I can't explain to my docs this and the idea to share my showers directly in jail didn't excited me dude .

4) If I'm taking from the U.S is ok for me because I'm living here too sometimes during the year because I got the green card and they don't make any question to me in my custom when I'm imported some goods form the U.S so you know where I can take it in the website first and can I use it during the cycle support or it's better after ?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
they could spent two seconds of their exsistences explaining to me how I should used this supplements
There is ridicule because you went into this blindly.

"They" could have spent two seconds of their time to explain to you, but it's not "their" cycle so therefor it's not "their" responsibility to research what "they're" getting into.

Do you see what I'm getting at? If not, I'm saying it's your responsibility to know full well what you're about to get into. You're almost at an "Oh shyt" point and looking for a lifeline, where as if you had done proper research before hand, this all could have been avoided. One might even say you're penny wise, pound foolish.

...and I say this with all due respect.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just openly wept for your testicles......

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorrty man I don't want trolling nobody but just talking
Androbol is a muscle mass formula created by Powerlab Nutrition .
Here the supplements Facts :
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 10mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 20mg
estra-4 9-diene-3 17-dione 20mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 5mg
6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg
ABSORBTECH Delivery System: 10mg
Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate
What I'm trying to ask is if I can use it for 12 weeks or not ?
Now I'm using Sus 500 and I'm taking three capsules in the morning with meals and three capsules in the evening too because I'm doing two tranings everyday and
I'm thinking to take maximum four capsules a day because six are started to be very heavy for my liver and testicles .
I got another problem : '' I'm taking phormones since this summer without the support of any Anti-Estrogen and PCT because in Italy is not easy to have all this products togheter so sometimes I'm forced to use Prohormones alone '' .
I know what you are thinking that I'm a fuc.ed irresponsable and I'm agree with you because I joined in this forum for do not make any more bull****s and asking yuor help .
That would be:

H-Drol
13-Gona (Bulking agent very similar to Tren)
19-Nor (Tren)
Superdrol

All of which are going to effect your blood profiles. Especially the h-drol and superdrol. You need Nolva and Clomid with this product. Take no longer than 4weeks, but personally I think 3 would be enough. You also need lots of hawthorne berry and milk thistle as a few of these hormones are toxic to the liver and will definitely increase blood pressure. It will definitely shut you down and I would almost expect gyno issues if you dont have an AI during the cycle, such as formestane. Do not take this product without these things: Cycle Assist (Use double dose), Formestane (or equivalent), Nolva & Clomid (during PCT). Period. Its the strongest oral stuff out there and it needs to be treated with over-the-top supporting supplements during and after the cycle.

Aiolias

Awards
Some simple questions are became problems ... ok guys and with all my respect too .

I just openly wept for the girl on your profile's pics that you'll never have your life ... try to make some more bench press reps it's better .

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this real?

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
i honestly would discontinue use of what you are taking if you are not too far in, bc at this point you are going to cause more harm than good

that feeling in your nipples: without a SERM, when it "goes away" is not necessarily a good thing, because theres a chance is advancing past the development phase and you are now developing permanent breast tissue that can only be removed via surgery

an acquaintance i trained with often lives the majority of his year in italy...you can still obtain a serm without going to your doctor, go on google and type in "nolvadex for sale" (sorry mods if this in any way violates a rule but im trying to be as vague as possible). a serm is NOT prohormone and this stack of 4 steroids and an anti-e on cycle is recipe of trouble

let me explain to you whats happening to your body right now as simple as possible...you have little to no natural testosterone flowing through your body bc the harsh orals you are on have entirely suppressed it...you also have a high inflow of synthetic testosterone coming in and due to this anti-e, little to no estrogen levels...so no natty high, high inflow of external androgens, no estrogen...once your cycle ends and you anti-e runs out, your estrogen will anxiously rebound, your low natty test will struggle to recover and trail behind the rise in E levels, and these androgens no longer in your system will leave you with a heap of troubles....

footnotes: get a SERM, discontinue use, set aside the juice for a while

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I just openly wept for your testicles......
LMAO!!! why is everyone giving this guy advice? seriously let him carry on, with any luck hell go infertile or keel over either way its a good thing for the gene pool.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO!!! why is everyone giving this guy advice? seriously let him carry on hell most likely go infertile or keel over either way its a good thing for the gene pool.
He doesnt need to reproduce. lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In my country unfortunately is different only in the recent years we started to see modern gyms equipped with Hammer and other best bull****s or a lil part of dietary supplements but in our culture going to the gym is not important so there are not many guys like me which they traning hard every ****ed day and my conationality think that I'm a stupid and I'm losing my time but they do not understand that I love this sport and I tried many dietary supplements ... some they worked ... some I send directly to my toilet so that's why I started Pro ecc ecc because I think they can help me ... I'm now around 195 lbs and 9% of fat mass and I'm writing here to ask your help but if you thinking that I'm a federal or stupid and other many bull****s no problem I'll change forum I'm not forcing nobody to stay in this topic and helping me will not change your daily life too .
Thanks
You asked if you should cycle methylated steroids for 3 monts and I typedd, no you should not.
What else do you want?

Sure you're not a fed frauding?

just kidding man.

JU5TxTH3xT1P

Awards
all i can say to this entire thread is lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
jstevens47 Anabolics 1
jstevens47 Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 2
MoarJacked Bulking 0