Frozen Test-E......HELP NEEDED !!!!!!

supra888

supra888

Awards
OK guys here's the story.....

i was due to start my 10 week run of test-e today and go to the attic where i've stashed my ampules. ( Iranian 250mg/ml )
Turns out they are frozen solid coz the temp here dropped to zero for a couple of days ....
Yep im a total numb nuts for putting them up there...but i'm devastated .
Anyway i brought them downstairs and they quickly began to return to liquid form....

The big question is...are they ok to use or do i need to chuck them out and go buy some more ????

The gear is Test-E 250mg/ml Iran Aburaihan Co. in 1ml glass ampules.
the temp dropped to atleast zero over here if not lower ( hello from Ireland by the way ).

It is definitely an oil based version....reason i know is that i cracked the top off one of the amps to check as soon as it " thawed out" .
The reason i say it was frozen was because of the low temp. but a more acurate description would be that it went a milky white colour and solidified rock hard...
It did'nt seperate into oil and crystals

As soon as it was exposed to room temp. it began to reform as oil straight away....at first i could see some small particles which i guess were crystals
but i held the amp under warm water and the oil was perfectly clear after a couple of seconds.

Not sure whether i would be wasting my time running this stuff 10 weeks.....

any good advice would be much appreciated :sad3:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm no expert on frozen steroids but if the oil is thawed and looks crystal clear I would use it.. I'd be damned if i was going to throw a 10 week cycle of Test in the trash!

supra888

supra888

Awards
I'm no expert on frozen steroids but if the oil is thawed and looks crystal clear I would use it.. I'd be damned if i was going to throw a 10 week cycle of Test in the trash!
Cheers bro... all the amps are back to their original state - nice and clear .
i'll probably wait for a few more replies to come in before i take a shot.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as long as theres no crystal-like particles floating around then i see no problem