mdrol help plz

skoundral

Awards
just wondering whats the best n safest way 2 take mdrol? and will i get any effects if i only use it for a month?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would advise you not to use it with these type of questions. You sound way too clueless for an oral steroid.

Mdrol is typically used for NOT EVEN A MONTH, usually 3 weeks.

Do yourself a favor so you don't screw yourself up.

Do you have blood work before and after cycle? Do you know your pre-cycle testosterone and enzyme levels?

Do you know what PCT is? What are your plans for PCT?

Do you have any supports?

skoundral

Awards
lol not really my friend was telling me sumthing about pct not 2 sure wat it is. any info plz?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what is funny about what I said? It wasn't meant to be.

how old are you? This isn't just something you go half assed into and think " LOL OMGZ IM GONNA GET JACKED". What are your stats?

Why don't you do your research of everything I stated above and come back with your new found knowledge and ask again, without sounding like an idiot.

skoundral

Awards
nothings funny. just laughed cause i thought u needed a months cycle but guess not. Does it have the info i need on this site about mdrol? any links? i was just wanna do a 3 week cycle with liver clensers and see how i go and no do it anymore after that

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nothings funny. just laughed cause i thought u needed a months cycle but guess not. Does it have the info i need on this site about mdrol? any links? i was just wanna do a 3 week cycle with liver clensers and see how i go and no do it anymore after that
you didn't answer my questions. How old are you? what are your stats? Obviously you are pretty dang clueless, Mdrol is not what you need. It is among the most potent oral Pro-hormones... and definitely not something easy to recover from.

This site is covered in knowledge as well as the rest of the web, but no one wants to help an uneducated idiot. Come at us with knowledge and proof you have put effort into studying it.

skoundral

Awards
im 20 turning 21 weight 70kg been going 2 the gym 6 days a week for a year now! ill read up on mdrol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well first off, if you are dead set on an oral steroid, look away from Mdrol. and at 154 you have alot of room for improvement regardless of height, 1 year in the gym is minute compared to the time you should have.

There are plenty of other options, I would suggest you not opt for the "easy" way out.

instead of opting for steroid post your diet and workout routine.

skoundral

Awards
well i just finshed a cycle of anabolic pump. i found it 2 have no help wat so ever.
my deit is mainly pasta,eggs,steak,chicken,fruit. i have 4 meals a day althought i wud love 2 eat every 2 hours but with where i work i cant :(

u do a split 6 day routine.

chest,tris
back,bies
legs,shoulders
abs,lower back
cardio
and legs again (due 2 they are the biggest muscle and if they grow the rest of u shud get bigger quicker) then repeat

i also have protien shakes,and l-blutamine, and recently i have started a cycle of bass ass mass tablets.

i have a really fast metabolism so i try 2 diet but eat alot of fatty foods 2 gain weight not 2 sure if its the correct thign 2 do but seemed work for me so far i have gained good weight in the year i have been workin out

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I mean list out meal by meal and exercise by set and rep, not that kind of stuff. there is no way I can help you with that. I need organized detailed format.

skoundral

Awards
breckfast

2 soft boiled eggs( with 4 slices of bread)
glass of milow and milk

first break
left overs from the night befor either chicken,steak or pasta.

lunch
1 or 2 ham sandwages on plain bread
peiceo f fruit and a small tub of yogurt.

dinner
its either 1 or the other my rents cook for me still lol
pasta,chicken,steak, salad and a glass of juice but a decent size plate

and my exercises my pt has them all written down i dont remember all the words for each 1 but ill get them tomor. i do 3 sets of 12 but sumtimes i mix it up and do 3 sets of 8 on max weight.

skoundral

Awards
pretty sloppy lol i havnt really ever written out wat i do but i have quite a good workout plan ill write down wat i eat everyday for a week and get my exercise plan

skoundral

Awards
Monday: (Back and Bi's)
Tuesday: (Chest and Tri's)
Wednesday: (Shoulders)
Thursday: (Legs)
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Repeat

Routines go as such

*Back and Bi's*
Wide grip Military Pullups 12x3
Close grip Chinups 12x3
Compound row 8x3 (currently 150kg)
Preacher Curls 8x3 (currently 20kg dumbells though instead of Ez-curl bar)
and either one of the two below because I'm really ****ed by the end of it
Concentration Curls 8x3 (currently like 17.5kg but that's also because im fatigued at that point)
Barbell Curls 8x3 (currently 35kg all up)

*Chest and Tri's*
Flat Bench Dumbells 8x3 (currently 27.5kg dumbells)
Incline Bench Machine 8x3 (45kg I think)
Chest Fly's 8x3 (currently 17.5 to 20kg dumbells)
Skullcrushers 8x3 (currently 27.5kg all up, although haven't increased it in a while so will increase weight soon)
Tri Extensions 8x3 (currently 22.5kg dumbell)
Tri Pushdown 8x3 (currently 88 to 91kg)
Parallel dips 30x5

*Shoulders*
Shoulder press 8x3 (currently 50kg I think)
Front plate raises 8x3 (currently 25kg)
Cuban Curls 10x3 (currently on 12.5kg dumbells since your not supposed to go heavy with this exercise, and I can see why)
Rear Delt Fly's 8x3 (currently on 60kg)
Shoulder Shrugs 8x4 (currently on 45kg dumbells)

*Legs* (I hurt my middle and lower back immensely during a sport game so I have to ease the pressure on the back on squat weight)
ATG Squats 8x3 (currently 60kg)
Parallel Squats 20x3 (currently 50kg)
Leg Extensions 8x3 (currently 101kg)
Lunges 8x3 (currently 20kg dumbells)
Calf Raises 20x3 (currently 110kg)

Actually I just found a picture of my body before I started, and holy ****..

Rarely ever hit abs because I'm a very low bf% anyways and I have really strong abs anyway, well and pullups and chinups do the abs as well

but when I do throw an ab day in there it goes as such

*Abs and Obliques*
Weighted incline situps 15x4 (I hold 25kg free weights on the chest)
Side plate bends 15x4 (20kg free weights)
Alternate Heel Touchers 50x3
Hanging Leg Raises 8x5 (although going to buy a belt where I can attach free weights to make harder)
Stomach Vacuum, 10 in total

And yeah thats my current workout routine pretty much exercise for exercise as how I would go through it. Occasionally I throw in Supersets instead to shock the body

THIS IS MY M8S ROUTINE WHICH WAS MINE WHEN I FIRST STARTED BUT I ADDED N CHANGED A FEW THINGS

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
breckfast

2 soft boiled eggs( with 4 slices of bread)
glass of milow and milk

first break
left overs from the night befor either chicken,steak or pasta.

lunch
1 or 2 ham sandwages on plain bread
peiceo f fruit and a small tub of yogurt.

dinner
its either 1 or the other my rents cook for me still lol
pasta,chicken,steak, salad and a glass of juice but a decent size plate

and my exercises my pt has them all written down i dont remember all the words for each 1 but ill get them tomor. i do 3 sets of 12 but sumtimes i mix it up and do 3 sets of 8 on max weight.
here is what I think would be a good base (you could post it in the nutrition section to expand upon)

meal1
4-6 eggs
2 toast
1 cup of fruit
milk + whatever else
meal2
6-10 ounces of chicken
2 cups pasta
1-2 servings fruit or veggie
meal3
2 sandwhiches on whatever bread you choose
1 fruit
1-2 nutrigrain bars
1 protein shake
meal4
chicken/steak/etc
2 servings veggies
1-2 servings pasta
meal 5
Pre-bed shake ( 2 scoops protein shake + milk, PB, EVOO)

This still is in need of improvement (i'm not a diet expert, but this is something like mine). Your diet sucks, there is zero need for a steroid in there. No wonder you aren't getting much progress and think you can't gain.

For your workouts, use linear progression. Look up Bill starr 5x5 beginner routine. You need to keep advancing weights, reps, and sets. Not stagnating at the same weight. Why only 3 sets and 8 reps for most stuff?

skoundral

Awards
that sounds like a good diet, i never thought of havin a shake befor bed? wats the idea their? while ur sleeping it breaks down slower?

skoundral

Awards
well i normaly only do 3 sets etc reps of 8 is because i usealy get 2 sore and dont finsh my whole routine if i do 2 many of 1 type of exercise if u get what i mean

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well i just finshed a cycle of anabolic pump. i found it 2 have no help wat so ever.
my deit is mainly pasta,eggs,steak,chicken,fruit. i have 4 meals a day althought i wud love 2 eat every 2 hours but with where i work i cant :(

u do a split 6 day routine.

chest,tris
back,bies
legs,shoulders
abs,lower back
cardio
and legs again (due 2 they are the biggest muscle and if they grow the rest of u shud get bigger quicker) then repeat

i also have protien shakes,and l-blutamine, and recently i have started a cycle of bass ass mass tablets.

i have a really fast metabolism so i try 2 diet but eat alot of fatty foods 2 gain weight not 2 sure if its the correct thign 2 do but seemed work for me so far i have gained good weight in the year i have been workin out[/QUO

you did a "cycle" of ap and you think ur ready for m-drol... this is a sd clone which is a steroid... do more research and buy some basics andyoull get better results in the long run...