2 questions about 'dermals
- 03-28-2004, 10:36 PM
2 questions about 'dermals
1. Are liquid products like DermaBolic's "Carrier Matrix" found to be better/worse/the same as gel/lotion products like BDC's "T-Gel" ?
2. Can you ever have uneven distribution of powders in a 'dermal? Like if one didn't shake it up enough, or if it sat for a while, would it be possible for it to "unbind" and maybe half the bottle would be more potent than the other half?
- 03-29-2004, 12:13 AM
- 6'0" 265 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
1. You can't go wrong with either one but BDC's t-Gel is much cheaper.
2. Shake the bottle and you should be fine.
- 03-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Rock Lee
2. If you feel grit in the lotion, that is undissolved PH. It will most likely not be absorbed unless it is dissolved. It should stay in solution without a problem, but make sure you get all dissolved at the start. You will usually have a small amount of grit no matter what you do, impossible to completely avoid it.
03-29-2004, 11:13 AM
I've been away from this for a while, but what about good 'ol DMSO? Is the absorption from the T-gel or dermabolics spray better?
03-29-2004, 11:30 AM
The new t-gel contains DMFA instead of DMSO. It is a better absorption enhancer & is less irritating to the skin.
03-29-2004, 01:23 PM
1. Avants forums will tell you exactly the opposite. There a few threads of firefights. I think both gels are roughly comparable, and Dermabolics will be the one to go with if anyone wants to avoid DMSO or DMFA.Originally Posted by Longdog
03-29-2004, 02:40 PM
I guess we'll never know unless somebody runs an absorption test.Originally Posted by MarcusG
Still, the BDC gels will hold 10g+ of PH powder. I have never heard of anyone getting 10g into avant's gel. Maybe it does now, who knows. Like I said, they are both excellent products.
03-29-2004, 03:26 PM
The first transdermals I ever used were by Dermabolics. I was using 4-Derm and as long as I shook the bottle thorougly I was always able to add 4 extra grams of powder to the 6 grams already in solution. One time I did have to sit the bottle in hot water for it all to go in.Originally Posted by Longdog
Last edited by drei; 03-30-2004 at 01:27 PM.
03-29-2004, 03:50 PM
Would trenbolone stripped from component TH be acceptable to use in a T-gel or Dermabolic spray? I can't imagine it woulld be any different from the other available powders, but I thought I'd ask. I'm doing my math and it seems much more cost effective to use a tren/4AD 'dermal than a 1-Test/4 AD 'dermal
03-29-2004, 03:54 PM
Many have had success with tren in a transdermal. I'm sure there's plenty of info in the AAS section.
04-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Don't do what I did. I put the powder in a bottle first, then poured T-gel onto the powder. 6 g 1-T, 2.5g 4-AD, 2.5 g 4-OHT (hoping it would all fit). Well, I put the bottle into hot-ass water, let sit, and shook. I thought everything would be fine. The powder never distributed into the solution and at least half of it stuck to the walls of the bottle and turned into a big clump. I eventually fixed the problem, but lesson be learned; put the powder into the solution, not the solution onto the powder.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:22 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 11:14 PM