2 questions about 'dermals

Rock Lee

Awards
1. Are liquid products like DermaBolic's "Carrier Matrix" found to be better/worse/the same as gel/lotion products like BDC's "T-Gel" ?

2. Can you ever have uneven distribution of powders in a 'dermal? Like if one didn't shake it up enough, or if it sat for a while, would it be possible for it to "unbind" and maybe half the bottle would be more potent than the other half?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1. You can't go wrong with either one but BDC's t-Gel is much cheaper.

2. Shake the bottle and you should be fine.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
1. Are liquid products like DermaBolic's "Carrier Matrix" found to be better/worse/the same as gel/lotion products like BDC's "T-Gel" ?

2. Can you ever have uneven distribution of powders in a 'dermal? Like if one didn't shake it up enough, or if it sat for a while, would it be possible for it to "unbind" and maybe half the bottle would be more potent than the other half?
1. BDC's gel will hold a max of 10g of powder per 4oz bottle, dermabolics/avant will hold about 7.5g. BDC is also said to have a slightly better absorption rate. Dermabolics is a quality product, but more expensive & not quite as potent as BDC.

2. If you feel grit in the lotion, that is undissolved PH. It will most likely not be absorbed unless it is dissolved. It should stay in solution without a problem, but make sure you get all dissolved at the start. You will usually have a small amount of grit no matter what you do, impossible to completely avoid it.

mancusoracing

Awards
I've been away from this for a while, but what about good 'ol DMSO? Is the absorption from the T-gel or dermabolics spray better?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The new t-gel contains DMFA instead of DMSO. It is a better absorption enhancer & is less irritating to the skin.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. BDC's gel will hold a max of 10g of powder per 4oz bottle, dermabolics/avant will hold about 7.5g. BDC is also said to have a slightly better absorption rate. Dermabolics is a quality product, but more expensive & not quite as potent as BDC.

2. If you feel grit in the lotion, that is undissolved PH. It will most likely not be absorbed unless it is dissolved. It should stay in solution without a problem, but make sure you get all dissolved at the start. You will usually have a small amount of grit no matter what you do, impossible to completely avoid it.
1. Avants forums will tell you exactly the opposite. There a few threads of firefights. I think both gels are roughly comparable, and Dermabolics will be the one to go with if anyone wants to avoid DMSO or DMFA.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
1. Avants forums will tell you exactly the opposite. There a few threads of firefights. I think both gels are roughly comparable, and Dermabolics will be the one to go with if anyone wants to avoid DMSO or DMFA.
I guess we'll never know unless somebody runs an absorption test.

Still, the BDC gels will hold 10g+ of PH powder. I have never heard of anyone getting 10g into avant's gel. Maybe it does now, who knows. Like I said, they are both excellent products.

drei

Awards
I guess we'll never know unless somebody runs an absorption test.

Still, the BDC gels will hold 10g+ of PH powder. I have never heard of anyone getting 10g into avant's gel. Maybe it does now, who knows. Like I said, they are both excellent products.
The first transdermals I ever used were by Dermabolics. I was using 4-Derm and as long as I shook the bottle thorougly I was always able to add 4 extra grams of powder to the 6 grams already in solution. One time I did have to sit the bottle in hot water for it all to go in.

Last edited:

mancusoracing

Awards
Would trenbolone stripped from component TH be acceptable to use in a T-gel or Dermabolic spray? I can't imagine it woulld be any different from the other available powders, but I thought I'd ask. I'm doing my math and it seems much more cost effective to use a tren/4AD 'dermal than a 1-Test/4 AD 'dermal

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Many have had success with tren in a transdermal. I'm sure there's plenty of info in the AAS section.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Don't do what I did. I put the powder in a bottle first, then poured T-gel onto the powder. 6 g 1-T, 2.5g 4-AD, 2.5 g 4-OHT (hoping it would all fit). Well, I put the bottle into hot-ass water, let sit, and shook. I thought everything would be fine. The powder never distributed into the solution and at least half of it stuck to the walls of the bottle and turned into a big clump. I eventually fixed the problem, but lesson be learned; put the powder into the solution, not the solution onto the powder.