2 questions about 'dermals

1. Registered User

2 questions about 'dermals

1. Are liquid products like DermaBolic's "Carrier Matrix" found to be better/worse/the same as gel/lotion products like BDC's "T-Gel" ?

2. Can you ever have uneven distribution of powders in a 'dermal? Like if one didn't shake it up enough, or if it sat for a while, would it be possible for it to "unbind" and maybe half the bottle would be more potent than the other half?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

1. You can't go wrong with either one but BDC's t-Gel is much cheaper.

2. Shake the bottle and you should be fine.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Lee
    1. Are liquid products like DermaBolic's "Carrier Matrix" found to be better/worse/the same as gel/lotion products like BDC's "T-Gel" ?

2. Can you ever have uneven distribution of powders in a 'dermal? Like if one didn't shake it up enough, or if it sat for a while, would it be possible for it to "unbind" and maybe half the bottle would be more potent than the other half?
    1. BDC's gel will hold a max of 10g of powder per 4oz bottle, dermabolics/avant will hold about 7.5g. BDC is also said to have a slightly better absorption rate. Dermabolics is a quality product, but more expensive & not quite as potent as BDC.

2. If you feel grit in the lotion, that is undissolved PH. It will most likely not be absorbed unless it is dissolved. It should stay in solution without a problem, but make sure you get all dissolved at the start. You will usually have a small amount of grit no matter what you do, impossible to completely avoid it.
    •   

4. Registered User

I've been away from this for a while, but what about good 'ol DMSO? Is the absorption from the T-gel or dermabolics spray better?
  5. Registered User

The new t-gel contains DMFA instead of DMSO. It is a better absorption enhancer & is less irritating to the skin.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    1. BDC's gel will hold a max of 10g of powder per 4oz bottle, dermabolics/avant will hold about 7.5g. BDC is also said to have a slightly better absorption rate. Dermabolics is a quality product, but more expensive & not quite as potent as BDC.

2. If you feel grit in the lotion, that is undissolved PH. It will most likely not be absorbed unless it is dissolved. It should stay in solution without a problem, but make sure you get all dissolved at the start. You will usually have a small amount of grit no matter what you do, impossible to completely avoid it.
    1. Avants forums will tell you exactly the opposite. There a few threads of firefights. I think both gels are roughly comparable, and Dermabolics will be the one to go with if anyone wants to avoid DMSO or DMFA.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    1. Avants forums will tell you exactly the opposite. There a few threads of firefights. I think both gels are roughly comparable, and Dermabolics will be the one to go with if anyone wants to avoid DMSO or DMFA.
    I guess we'll never know unless somebody runs an absorption test.

Still, the BDC gels will hold 10g+ of PH powder. I have never heard of anyone getting 10g into avant's gel. Maybe it does now, who knows. Like I said, they are both excellent products.
  8. Registered User

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I guess we'll never know unless somebody runs an absorption test.

Still, the BDC gels will hold 10g+ of PH powder. I have never heard of anyone getting 10g into avant's gel. Maybe it does now, who knows. Like I said, they are both excellent products.
    The first transdermals I ever used were by Dermabolics. I was using 4-Derm and as long as I shook the bottle thorougly I was always able to add 4 extra grams of powder to the 6 grams already in solution. One time I did have to sit the bottle in hot water for it all to go in.
    Last edited by drei; 03-30-2004 at 12:27 PM.
  9. Registered User

Would trenbolone stripped from component TH be acceptable to use in a T-gel or Dermabolic spray? I can't imagine it woulld be any different from the other available powders, but I thought I'd ask. I'm doing my math and it seems much more cost effective to use a tren/4AD 'dermal than a 1-Test/4 AD 'dermal
  10. Registered User

Many have had success with tren in a transdermal. I'm sure there's plenty of info in the AAS section.
  11. Gold Member

Don't do what I did. I put the powder in a bottle first, then poured T-gel onto the powder. 6 g 1-T, 2.5g 4-AD, 2.5 g 4-OHT (hoping it would all fit). Well, I put the bottle into hot-ass water, let sit, and shook. I thought everything would be fine. The powder never distributed into the solution and at least half of it stuck to the walls of the bottle and turned into a big clump. I eventually fixed the problem, but lesson be learned; put the powder into the solution, not the solution onto the powder.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:18 PM
  2. Basic questions about HGH
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:07 PM
  3. question about sodium content in foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 06:22 PM
  4. Question about T-1 Pro??