PCT Suggestions After Cycle

p951

p951

Awards
Will be doing Test (10 weeks), Primo (10 weeks) and a bit of Anavar (6 weeks).

I have Tamoxifen on hand for PCT. Not going to use HCG for this one. I'm also going to use some Lean Extreme (starting the 3rd week of PCT) and run the bottle dry at 2x/per day. I find this works the best for me in terms of not suppressing my cortisol too much and aggravating my joints. I picked up 3 bottles of Activate Extreme during Nutraplanet's Sale and wanted some opinions of whether or not to run it during PCT. If I do, I wanted opinions of whether to start it immediately, wait until later on in PCT, or wait to use it after?

Let me know what some of you have done in the past and what worked well for you.

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id begin the Activate extreme 1-2 weeks into ur PCT

so PCT would look like:

Nolva 1-4
Activate Extreme 3-6

p951

p951

Awards
So the same time I start the lean extreme I would also run the Activate Extreme. OK - Thank you for your time

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So the same time I start the lean extreme I would also run the Activate Extreme. OK - Thank you for your time
yes, but its really up to u, theres no harm in starting the AE when u begin the Nolva

p951

p951

Awards
What merits of starting AE on week 3 vs. Immediately? I know one of the big guns of AE is its ability to knock down SHBG. However, the steroids will have beaten that down already after 10 weeks. I think I like your idea of starting in week 3 along with Lean Extreme. That way with the Tamoxifen, I would be giving my body two weeks to jumpstart my LH & Testosterone again.