pro hormones gone now what

mikey00843

Awards
pro hormones gone. Just wondering what will take its place and what else will be banned.
Government control running amuck imo.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
but honestly, peptides are becoming very popular and easily accessible

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
For those who are willing to take the legal risk then the choice is pretty obvious. Even peptides will eventually be controlled as their use increases in popularity and even if they aren't controlled, there is still some risk there.

One of the biggest problems from a supplement standpoint is that peopel are in love with androgens. I was the same way at one point -- so many interesting structures with seemingly different activity profiles.

For new, effective supplements to be produced and be successful, people have to be willing to accept that there are other pathways (or downstream pathways) that can be exploited to build muscle and that real lean muscle tissue takes time to build and without the water and glycogen loading of androgens, you will not see instant gains.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, I must have missed something (again). I thought the only compounds banned were Bold, Tren, and Phera. Am I wrong?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
OK, I must have missed something (again). I thought the only compounds banned were Bold, Tren, and Phera. Am I wrong?
You are correct but the handwriting is on the wall and any manufacturer/distributor/retailor who doesn't want to get raided is shying away from producing/selling similar items.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Officially yes but that doesn't stop you from getting raped, metaphorically, by government officials and local police. It's cheaper for companies to stay away from it period.

But, I sigh, because some companies are going to push the envelope which is only going to cause a negative feedback on the supplement industry.
We have people cheering on companies that are willing to take that risk but this is only going to promote ruin for our industry in the future....mark these words with a highlighter.

purelife1

Officially yes but that doesn't stop you from getting raped, metaphorically, by government officials and local police. It's cheaper for companies to stay away from it period.

But, I sigh, because some companies are going to push the envelope which is only going to cause a negative feedback on the supplement industry.
We have people cheering on companies that are willing to take that risk but this is only going to promote ruin for our industry in the future....mark these words with a highlighter.
i just got 8 bottles delivered yesterday so im happy for a few cycles but you are very correct with this post...
these wonderful people in government cant stop terrosit from boarding planes or catch known terrorist who give telivision interviews but they can bust the balls of us who try to keep our bodies in the best shape etc..cigs n alchohol kill daily..tylenol kills thousands every year but lets go after the easy targets...i think it boils down to the fact that the FDA gets no $$$ from the supplement companies and Obama needs all the $$$ he can get to give to Acorn officials