Should I kickstart my test E cycle with: dbol or superdrol/phera?

mmk64

Awards
After cutting my body fat down to about 13% or so I will be doing my first injectable cycle. I'll be doing 500mg of test E for 12 weeks, and am looking to kickstart the cycle with orals. Two options look good to me: dianabol for 4-6 weeks, or a superdrol/pheraplex bridge for about 6 weeks. I havent ran these compounds and I understand that effects will vary for everyone, but I was just wondering what your thoughts were? I've ran epistane before and enjoyed the results but want to step it up a bit

Coming off of a cut, one important thing for me is to be able to eat a lot of carbs and calories in general without worrying much about fat storage...but I do want this to be a bulk, just a relatively clean one..I do have an AI on hand just in case the dbol is too much

Anyways, what are your thoughts on the best choice for a first timer: dbol or superdrol/phera??

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
I'd go with the M-drol... great alongside carbs as well. You'll see a little tighter gains, little more dry than D-bol gains.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The thing about m-drol is, you may not get a decent bottle filled with quality caps. At least with the dianabol you know what your getting into and that your strength and size will shoot right up, wet or not...

mmk64

Awards
The thing about m-drol is, you may not get a decent bottle filled with quality caps. At least with the dianabol you know what your getting into and that your strength and size will shoot right up, wet or not...
thanks but that shoulnt be an issue since I will be using the iforce clone not CEL

caesars

Awards
man if you got access to dbol,forget about m-drol and phera.you just need add some aromasin to dbol...

Racer x

Awards
How quick would d bol kick in compared to s drol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you haven't used any of them, my opinion is to use Dbol... I think people generally respond pretty well and feel pretty good on it.

I friggin love Superdrol but i'm in the minority there. I think Phera is very solid but other than price I see no reason to prefer it over Dbol.