CAn i fly with epi?

antdawg5150

Awards
So for my own saftey I have to ask this,I'm flying out of town and i want to take some epi with me .everything i've read says that only bold tren and perph are now class 3 is that right? can I fly with some e-stane without gettin in trouble?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yup - you'll be fine. To make things easier on you I suggest checking it and not carrying it on. Are you flying domestically?

antdawg5150

Awards
yup domestic just checkin I,m a pretty staight arrow guy don't wanna smugling charge over some frickin' epi thanks i will check it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yup domestic just checkin I,m a pretty staight arrow guy don't wanna smugling charge over some frickin' epi thanks i will check it.
no they arent looking for you. They're looking for osama.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Worest case stick it in advil or Tylenol container and put in your shaving bag. But def check it and no problems.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't even try to "hide" it in other bottles etc. Epi isn't banned so I would just throw it in my checked luggage and rock on. I can see it now, "this isn't tylenol" "I know, but it's not illegal"... "then why are you trying to hide it, got something to hide do ya?"

Often times the best place to hide something is in plain site. Majority of those TSA guys would have no idea what it even was and would see a legit looking label and just move on. Now, if you had 30 bottles or a bag with a 1000 pills in it they may freak out a bit.

mr allahyar

Awards
Often times the best place to hide something is in plain site. Majority of those TSA guys would have no idea what it even was and would see a legit looking label and just move on. Now, if you had 30 bottles or a bag with a 1000 pills in it they may freak out a bit.
Exactly what I was just going to say. I fly a couple dozen times a year and have always had a few bottles in my check on bags, even ones that have been banned. Unlabeled pills in a ziploc bag would be pretty suspicious I would think.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
On my way back from Mexico with my wife i put 100 cuban cigars in my luggage. I got to customs and they asked if i had anything to declare. I said, "yes I have 100 cuban cigars in my bag". The woman rolled her eyes and said "cuban cigars are illegal in the country sir". I said "well its cuban seed tobacco but rolled in mexico" (a lie) and she said "please move along you're holding up the line". So they aren't really looking for OTC prohormones or cuban cigars. They're looking for heroin, cocaine, marijuana, etc. I always have a much harder time getting my heroin into the country.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On my way back from Mexico with my wife i put 100 cuban cigars in my luggage. I got to customs and they asked if i had anything to declare. I said, "yes I have 100 cuban cigars in my bag". The woman rolled her eyes and said "cuban cigars are illegal in the country sir". I said "well its cuban seed tobacco but rolled in mexico" (a lie) and she said "please move along you're holding up the line". So they aren't really looking for OTC prohormones or cuban cigars. They're looking for heroin, cocaine, marijuana, etc. I always have a much harder time getting my heroin into the country.

You have that problem too? :biglaugh:

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
As former TSA and a lifter I can say we are not looking for supps. Now drugs are a different story. Once found they get turned over to the local or fed law enforcement.

The majority of bags I have looked in-THOUSANDS x ten. have some supps. Our country is obsessed with them.

Unless your going to another country/through customs I wouldn't sweat it. Period!

xink

Awards
  • Established
As former TSA and a lifter I can say we are not looking for supps. Now drugs are a different story. Once found they get turned over to the local or fed law enforcement.

The majority of bags I have looked in-THOUSANDS x ten. have some supps. Our country is obsessed with them.

Unless your going to another country/through customs I wouldn't sweat it. Period!
Yeah, I fly about every other week and the only time I get stopped (and I have a bunch of pills (BCAA's, fish, multi-v, creatine - all in the same bottle) is to check out my shaker of whey, I keep a weeks worth in a shaker and you know it looks like coke or something else shady going through the detector.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Its not color on a detector. It shows as a powder in an odd shaped container. Liquids a different matter. Put your powder in an amorphous container or get a small package of(jug/jar) of powder , I know size matters when traveling with baggage fees and all. Think "out of the ordinary" thats what we look for

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Rad83 Supplements 9
LMuscle Anabolics 3