super test 250

joker123

joker123

Awards
Hello, I'm new here, I've spent weeks reading this whole site, plus many others. I hate to talk about stuff thats already been posted but I have to get a opinion.
Im trying to gain with supertest 250, i just started my 2nd cycle and the **** hurts... I used to do 1ml a week, but this cycle is a new bottle and 1/2 ml hurts just as bad. I am so close to quitting. I heat it up every injection, which helps... but damn. Im waiting on some cottonseed oil. I'm gonna try and cut it. I understand " no pain, no gain" but how the hell do you guys do it???
Any advise before I just do it naturally?
p.s. this is the only stuff ive come across sofar, but looks as if water based hurts too...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ur really using steroids at ur height/weight ratio???? wow...

anyway..........contact ur source and see if its EO based, if its "watery" than it must be and a very large number are allergic to it and experience exactly what u are

joker123

joker123

Awards
Its oil based. If thats what your asking...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Its oil based. If thats what your asking...
find out if it has Ethyl Olate in it. if it doesnt, and it has a watery consistency....then thats not good at all

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
5'11" @ 138lbs!! Can you say man-o-rexic? This is just pathetic!

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
pick the man up, dont kick him while hes down!!!
dude, lay off the test! Horrible idea. Your too skinny, thats prob why it hurts so bad.
Get your weight game up!!! Get a good multi vitamin (great appetite booster) and bulk up. your just gonna hurt yourself with that test 250. I recomend "the BEAST" Anabolic Activator by Sports Nutrition. thats a great alternative for somebody at your stat.. my 2 cents

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
why would u recommend something like this i mean look at the ingredients
homeopathic or not why would you want to take estrone, estradiol and progesterone... that looks like a big waste of money

Somatotrophin (GH) 6C
Gonadostimuline 6C
Chorionic Gonadotropin 6C
Folliculostimuline 6C
Adrenocorticotrophin 9C
Thyroidinum 6C
Adrenalinum 6C
Progesterone 9C
Orchitinum 6C
Dopamine 6C
Acetylcholine 6C
RNA 6C
DNA 6C
ATP 6C
Leucine 4C
Isoleucine 4C
Valine 4C
Glutamine 4C
Estrone 12C
Estradiol 12C
Cortisone 12C
Saw Palmetto 3C
Tribulus Terrestris 3C
Insulinum 6C

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
why would u recommend something like this i mean look at the ingredients
homeopathic or not why would you want to take estrone, estradiol and progesterone... that looks like a big waste of money

Somatotrophin (GH) 6C
Gonadostimuline 6C
Chorionic Gonadotropin 6C
Folliculostimuline 6C
Adrenocorticotrophin 9C
Thyroidinum 6C
Adrenalinum 6C
Progesterone 9C
Orchitinum 6C
Dopamine 6C
Acetylcholine 6C
RNA 6C
DNA 6C
ATP 6C
Leucine 4C
Isoleucine 4C
Valine 4C
Glutamine 4C
Estrone 12C
Estradiol 12C
Cortisone 12C
Saw Palmetto 3C
Tribulus Terrestris 3C
Insulinum 6C
Dont knock it till you try it Sanchez. Not alot of people actually know about "The Beast" and i normally try to keep it that way. I feel its my little secret. But i figure i'd help Joker here out with a good tip. By looking at your avatar, i suggest you grab a bottle or two... Its three sprays under the tongue, 3x ED. And i'll be damned if you dont get a hard on the first 30 seconds after you spray! (it is an instant test boost, and should not be taken lightly! DO NOT overspray!!)
I have spoken!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
that product is a joke and if u really think it does anything u are pretty naive. but if itll make me look like you then.... ill pass

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey now, dont bash sanchez's avatar, you dont know what he has been through...

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
that product is a joke and if u really think it does anything u are pretty naive. but if itll make me look like you then.... ill pass
dude im not passing on word of mouth. this is a product i have used SEVERAL times. And have felt and seen results, to the point that i wouldnt work out with out it!! The strength gains, and energy are awesome! They arent as extreme as what im experiencing on this stack im on. but nontheless they are true, and NOT A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION.

Dont know what Sanchez has been thru, but its none of my business. He is speaking on waters he's never even dipped his toes into.

Give it a shot, dont give it a shot... i could care less.. cause im on day 9, and im a whopping 16 pounds heavier than i was on day 1!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ur talking about that stupid "beast anabolic activator" what does that have to do with your 16lbs of water and glycogen gained from mdrol and x-tren. u really think its possible to gain 16lbs of muscle in 9 days then ur more misinformed and uneducated the I previously assumed.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
ur talking about that stupid "beast anabolic activator" what does that have to do with your 16lbs of water and glycogen gained from mdrol and x-tren. u really think its possible to gain 16lbs of muscle in 9 days then ur more misinformed and uneducated the I previously assumed.
dude i wont fight for a b*tch.. i def wont fight over a supp that im not getting a dime to endorse... throw your b*tch fit! I gave my 2 cents, you are disrespecting jokers thread, and turning it into your form of feeling better about yourself for being disgustingly anorexic. 16 pounds of water glycogen, i could give 2 sh*ts!! 16 pounds is 16 pounds, im proud of it. worked hard for it, and have never gained this much on ANYTHING ever in my life as fast as i am experiencing the gains i am getting. You are barking up the wrong tree. cause im laughing all the way to the gym baby!! good luck with watever it is you have going on with you. If you feel that way, more power to you. Hopefully somebody will give you a couple of rep points and you can get your jollies off! deuce, i am officially unsuscribed to this thread.:bryce:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u didnt work hard for 16 lbs of water the mdrol let ur muscles store more glycogen TEMPORARILY so actually Im laughing at how you continue to prove how retarded you are. you sound like a little kid and if u have never gained 16 lbs without using a ph u dont need to use them in the first place. and just because i weigh less than u dont hate on me when ur physique is pathetic.

magdielgte

magdielgte

Awards
Well,
i feel i owe Sanchez here an apology. I totally disrespected him last night. Sanchez, dude I was wrong for bashing you like that and downtalking your physique. I wouldnt want to be in your shoes. I didnt empathize for a second. Sorry bro. But you got a big F***ing mouth man.