How to dose Clen

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I need to lose weight and got about 100 pills of Clenbuterol 0.02mg
What would be the best dosing protocol and when should I take them?

Would it help to stack Clen with T-3? I also take X-Tren to "harden up"

Thanks!

shawn213

Awards
Start with 20mcg a day and work your way up 20mcg a day until you reach 100mcg to build a tolerance. If you don't feel comfortable on any of the increased doses, drop back down 20mcg until you reach the point of comfortability. This is usually where you are experiencing no side effects. Once you reach day 13 cut your max dose in half and taper down to 40mcg on day 14. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

DavidII

Awards
Start with 20mcg a day and work your way up 20mcg a day until you reach 100mcg to build a tolerance. If you don't feel comfortable on any of the increased doses, drop back down 20mcg until you reach the point of comfortability. This is usually where you are experiencing no side effects. Once you reach day 13 cut your max dose in half and taper down to 40mcg on day 14. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Ok..so if I start with 20mcg on Monday, with no sides then I should be at 100mcg on Friday. Then what? What dose would I be at for Saturday?

Tyler3295

Awards
Moving up from 20mcg to 100mcg in 4 days? Starting at 40mcg does me good. I rarely have to go higher than 100mcg.

Get some ketotifen if you wanna run it longer!

DavidII

Awards
Moving up from 20mcg to 100mcg in 4 days? Starting at 40mcg does me good. I rarely have to go higher than 100mcg.

Get some ketotifen if you wanna run it longer!
Is my math off? Would not moving up 20mcg a day put you at 100mcg on the fifth day?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd only add another 20mcg if you experienced no sides. If you got jitters, heartrate issues, etc you'd stay at the same dose until those subsided. Most people can't go up 20mcg a day of pharmaceutical clen without bad sides

Tyler3295

Awards
Or benadryl, which is also useful bc u may have trouble sleeping.
Benadryl doesn't really work. I have use it and keto. It MAY work a little, but nothing compared to ketotifen.

Is my math off? Would not moving up 20mcg a day put you at 100mcg on the fifth day?
Actually I think it was my math. I just think moving up 20mcg/day is a bit much. I usually start at 40mcg for around 3 days, then 60mcg for 2-4 days, then 80mcg for 2-4 days, then 100mcg. Sometimes I go higher, sometimes I don't need to.

DavidII

Awards
Benadryl doesn't really work. I have use it and keto. It MAY work a little, but nothing compared to ketotifen.

Actually I think it was my math. I just think moving up 20mcg/day is a bit much. I usually start at 40mcg for around 3 days, then 60mcg for 2-4 days, then 80mcg for 2-4 days, then 100mcg. Sometimes I go higher, sometimes I don't need to.
Cool. I was just asking based on the post that I quoted. Just ordered a bottle today.