Nutrex 1-tu and Virtago Stack

  1. New Member
    Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.45%

    Nutrex 1-tu and Virtago Stack


    Hey, I want to a 1-tu/Virtago stack, but before i do it i want to know if anyone else has done it and what there results were, how they stacked it ect. ect.
    Any help would be greatly APPRECIATED!

    -Pirate

  2. king of useless information!!!
    kmac6225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    345
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    84.74%

    two things for ya...
    1.) you're 18, no need for a PH cycle this young
    2.) go with a transdermal from PN and not the 1-tu ethergels. You'll get more bang for you're buck
  3. New Member
    Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.45%

    Yea, i know im 18, but i'll take my chances, I've already done a cycle of 1ad and I loved the results. My bench went up about 20 lbs. in 3 weeks and I was very pleased. My gains in the gym are non - existant at the moment (ive been benching 230 6 times for about 2 months) so I really want to get some results from 1-tu since I've heard so many good things about it. On the other hand, transdermal from PN sounds interesting, I would like to more about this.

    - Pirate
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Crotalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    62
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    57.65%

    Transdermals from PN are great but the way it looks that whole thing might be in the past. Hope to hell I'm wrong but how longs it been since their ' Build Your Own' stuff was listed and available ?
  5. Advanced Member
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    460
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.16%

    1-tu is a great product...i've done 6 bottles of it, 2 different cycles....
    just stack your vitargo and take 3 1tu caps a day and you start feelin it in about a week or 2. take the creatine on an empty stomach in the morning....good luck.
  6. New Member
    Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.45%

    It does sound like a great product, but the i've done some more research and I think I am a little to young for ph's. The guys on the boards are very smart and they know what they are talking about so i'll take there advice. I would rather continue to build a solid base first then in a couple of years ill try my hand at them. For now though, I think ill go with the virtago creatine, but what could I stack with it? Any suggestions?

    -Pirate
  7. New Member
    orvise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%

    i did the 1 tu 3 a day and got zilch from it
  8. Advanced Member
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Rep Power
    460
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    83.16%

    orvise--you were doing something wrong then...
    the **** works, plain and simple....most who know would back me up too.
    i was taking 4 a day, maybe 5 somedays....and i got great gains...1tu is one of the only worthwhile oral 1t products imo....
  9. New Member
    phatbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    61.36%

    Good man! If only more young guys were as smart as you. I've heard good things about Swole and Nitrous fron Syntrax. Check out the suppliments section for some write ups on these two products. I also wouldn't spend too much money on MRP's or "special" proteins that end up costing $$$. Just get some allthewhey.com or some custimized protein from blackstar or proteinfactory.
  10. New Member
    drei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate
    It does sound like a great product, but the i've done some more research and I think I am a little to young for ph's. The guys on the boards are very smart and they know what they are talking about so i'll take there advice. I would rather continue to build a solid base first then in a couple of years ill try my hand at them. For now though, I think ill go with the virtago creatine, but what could I stack with it? Any suggestions?

    -Pirate
    Good for you young Bro! Many other young bros need to do their research like you. I can tell you that the Swole V2, SAN V12 and ISS Research Satur8 are very good at getting creatine into your muscles. I am at present using Kre-Alkylyn Extreme buffered creatine and it's pretty awesome also. Just make sure you are getting plenty of protein in your body, getting enough sleep and if your plateuing maybe change your workout up a bit.

    DREi
  11. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13235
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    91.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Have you tried adding heavy squats to your routine? I swear they have a synergistic effect on everything strength and size-wise.
  12. New Member
    Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Have you tried adding heavy squats to your routine? I swear they have a synergistic effect on everything strength and size-wise.
    Ive heard about this, and I think it does work because when I started going heavier on squats I swear my bench went up. I was thinking about goin to box squats, I know I cant go as heavy but I think they are friggin awesome. I did them a couple of times and I could barely walk the next day! Oh yea, and thanks guys for the help, I dont know what I would do with out you guys!! I will definitly look into all the info you guys are providing for me and research it all. Once again thanks!

    - Pirate
  13. New Member
    rjp3900's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    15036
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

    The system shock heavy squats give your body cause a massive release of GH and IGF-1. These hormones will benefit every muscle, and even increase your bench.
  14. New Member
    supreme1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    130
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    I've been taking the 1-TU and Vitargo stack for about 2 weeks now. Damn near every lift has shot up about 20 pounds. No b.s. I think this stuff works great.
    Last edited by supreme1; 04-15-2004 at 11:37 AM.
  15. New Member
    Trapark666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate
    Ive heard about this, and I think it does work because when I started going heavier on squats I swear my bench went up. I was thinking about goin to box squats, I know I cant go as heavy but I think they are friggin awesome. I did them a couple of times and I could barely walk the next day! Oh yea, and thanks guys for the help, I dont know what I would do with out you guys!! I will definitly look into all the info you guys are providing for me and research it all. Once again thanks!

    - Pirate

    Maybe your whole program needs a change. Try posting your routine in the training section and you might end up with some very solid advice.

    Glad to hear you decided against the ph route for now. At your age, if you aren't getting bigger and stronger it has more to do with diet and program. Good luck.
  16. New Member
    Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapark666
    Maybe your whole program needs a change. Try posting your routine in the training section and you might end up with some very solid advice.

    Glad to hear you decided against the ph route for now. At your age, if you aren't getting bigger and stronger it has more to do with diet and program. Good luck.
    I figured that since my program is getting a little old. I did post my workout at Opinions on my Training Program Check it out and give some feedback if your up to it. Oh and by the way I am in the process of drastically changing the workout so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,

    -Pirate
  17. New Member
    farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.3%

    Might I suggest Iron Addict. It is the absolute best money you will ever spend IMO.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutrex 1-TU
    By Souphtc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 07:37 AM
  3. champion ultramet and whey stack
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 11:00 PM
  4. Can I take V12 + and ECA stack??
    By intel55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2003, 10:27 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in