Nutrex 1-tu and Virtago Stack

Pirate

Awards
Hey, I want to a 1-tu/Virtago stack, but before i do it i want to know if anyone else has done it and what there results were, how they stacked it ect. ect.
Any help would be greatly APPRECIATED!

-Pirate

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
two things for ya...
1.) you're 18, no need for a PH cycle this young
2.) go with a transdermal from PN and not the 1-tu ethergels. You'll get more bang for you're buck

Pirate

Awards
Yea, i know im 18, but i'll take my chances, I've already done a cycle of 1ad and I loved the results. My bench went up about 20 lbs. in 3 weeks and I was very pleased. My gains in the gym are non - existant at the moment (ive been benching 230 6 times for about 2 months) so I really want to get some results from 1-tu since I've heard so many good things about it. On the other hand, transdermal from PN sounds interesting, I would like to more about this.

- Pirate

Crotalus

Awards
Transdermals from PN are great but the way it looks that whole thing might be in the past. Hope to hell I'm wrong but how longs it been since their ' Build Your Own' stuff was listed and available ?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
1-tu is a great product...i've done 6 bottles of it, 2 different cycles....
just stack your vitargo and take 3 1tu caps a day and you start feelin it in about a week or 2. take the creatine on an empty stomach in the morning....good luck.

Pirate

Awards
It does sound like a great product, but the i've done some more research and I think I am a little to young for ph's. The guys on the boards are very smart and they know what they are talking about so i'll take there advice. I would rather continue to build a solid base first then in a couple of years ill try my hand at them. For now though, I think ill go with the virtago creatine, but what could I stack with it? Any suggestions?

-Pirate

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
orvise--you were doing something wrong then...
the **** works, plain and simple....most who know would back me up too.
i was taking 4 a day, maybe 5 somedays....and i got great gains...1tu is one of the only worthwhile oral 1t products imo....

phatbody

Awards
Good man! If only more young guys were as smart as you. I've heard good things about Swole and Nitrous fron Syntrax. Check out the suppliments section for some write ups on these two products. I also wouldn't spend too much money on MRP's or "special" proteins that end up costing $$$. Just get some allthewhey.com or some custimized protein from blackstar or proteinfactory.

drei

Awards
It does sound like a great product, but the i've done some more research and I think I am a little to young for ph's. The guys on the boards are very smart and they know what they are talking about so i'll take there advice. I would rather continue to build a solid base first then in a couple of years ill try my hand at them. For now though, I think ill go with the virtago creatine, but what could I stack with it? Any suggestions?

-Pirate
Good for you young Bro! Many other young bros need to do their research like you. I can tell you that the Swole V2, SAN V12 and ISS Research Satur8 are very good at getting creatine into your muscles. I am at present using Kre-Alkylyn Extreme buffered creatine and it's pretty awesome also. Just make sure you are getting plenty of protein in your body, getting enough sleep and if your plateuing maybe change your workout up a bit.

DREi

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried adding heavy squats to your routine? I swear they have a synergistic effect on everything strength and size-wise.

Pirate

Awards
Have you tried adding heavy squats to your routine? I swear they have a synergistic effect on everything strength and size-wise.
Ive heard about this, and I think it does work because when I started going heavier on squats I swear my bench went up. I was thinking about goin to box squats, I know I cant go as heavy but I think they are friggin awesome. I did them a couple of times and I could barely walk the next day! Oh yea, and thanks guys for the help, I dont know what I would do with out you guys!! I will definitly look into all the info you guys are providing for me and research it all. Once again thanks!

- Pirate

rjp3900

rjp3900

Awards
The system shock heavy squats give your body cause a massive release of GH and IGF-1. These hormones will benefit every muscle, and even increase your bench.

supreme1

Awards
I've been taking the 1-TU and Vitargo stack for about 2 weeks now. Damn near every lift has shot up about 20 pounds. No b.s. I think this stuff works great.

Last edited:
Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
Ive heard about this, and I think it does work because when I started going heavier on squats I swear my bench went up. I was thinking about goin to box squats, I know I cant go as heavy but I think they are friggin awesome. I did them a couple of times and I could barely walk the next day! Oh yea, and thanks guys for the help, I dont know what I would do with out you guys!! I will definitly look into all the info you guys are providing for me and research it all. Once again thanks!

- Pirate

Maybe your whole program needs a change. Try posting your routine in the training section and you might end up with some very solid advice.

Glad to hear you decided against the ph route for now. At your age, if you aren't getting bigger and stronger it has more to do with diet and program. Good luck.

Pirate

Awards
Maybe your whole program needs a change. Try posting your routine in the training section and you might end up with some very solid advice.

Glad to hear you decided against the ph route for now. At your age, if you aren't getting bigger and stronger it has more to do with diet and program. Good luck.
I figured that since my program is getting a little old. I did post my workout at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14330 Check it out and give some feedback if your up to it. Oh and by the way I am in the process of drastically changing the workout so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks,

-Pirate

farmer

Awards
Might I suggest Iron Addict. It is the absolute best money you will ever spend IMO.