Is the Superdrol being sold OTC a steroid??

T

The Celt

What is the Superdrol supplement currently being sold over the counter (OTC)??

In Llewellyns book ,ANABOLICS, he states that “Superdrol” is Methyldrostanolone, AKA Methasteron 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol-3-one. He further states that it was discontinued after 2006. In Roberts book, ANANBOLIC PHARM., he states that “Superdrol” is 2,17a-dimethyl-androstanolone. Both authors refer to “Superdrol” as a steroid, not a “prohormone” or “prosteroid”. I have purchased several different OTC bottles of what is referred to as a “superdrol clone” in the past with structures like Llewellyn’s, Roberts, etc.

My questions are :
Is the OTC supplement really the original “Superdrol”? If not, then what is it?
Is it a steroid?
If it is a steroid, then why isn’t it being banned like Phera Plex and the Estra 9 Tren compound?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thought it was phera, bold and tren? when did they add super?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, this is news, when did they add in sd?
Edit* cant find any information confirming this, i think it's just hype.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol isn't on the ban list, im am curious why he would think its being banned in a couple hours
and yes superdrol is a steroid, a designer steroid.
its not on the ban list because they're leaving it for round three on the bust
theres still a lot of legal steriods on the marking and they like to make them illegal in groups.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD got the whole thing started years ago. After the '05 ban, SD was the first to appear on the radar. Unless I missed something, SD is on the list or, if it's not currently, it will be shortly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sd isn't banned because it's the safest non steroidial supplement out on the market. way safer than nitro tech hardcore series.

:p:pokey:

K

KimboBatista

Awards
One online retailer has initiated a voluntary recall and that article was published online in November. I don't think Superdrol, or it's clones, will be brought down for some time. Eventually, yes. Not for some time, though. I better stock up on them while I can!

S

sarcoplasm

Awards
What is the Superdrol supplement currently being sold over the counter (OTC)??

In Llewellyns book ,ANABOLICS, he states that “Superdrol” is Methyldrostanolone, AKA Methasteron 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-17b-ol-3-one. He further states that it was discontinued after 2006. In Roberts book, ANANBOLIC PHARM., he states that “Superdrol” is 2,17a-dimethyl-androstanolone. Both authors refer to “Superdrol” as a steroid, not a “prohormone” or “prosteroid”. I have purchased several different OTC bottles of what is referred to as a “superdrol clone” in the past with structures like Llewellyn’s, Roberts, etc.

My questions are :
Is the OTC supplement really the original “Superdrol”? If not, then what is it?
Is it a steroid?
If it is a steroid, then why isn’t it being banned like Phera Plex and the Estra 9 Tren compound?
If you can't ansewr the first two questions on the bottom of your post then you have no business buying or using these substances. The answers are easily available to you with theck click of a button.
The answer to the last question is a mystery to many and many believe that superdrol will be soon be banned as well A little research will do you a world of good

T

The Celt

I asked the question ****wad because when you search the Internet, you get answers like yours, and most are wrong too. I see you have been a member since 2002, and still dont have any friends or a life either

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I asked the question ****wad because when you search the Internet, you get answers like yours, and most are wrong too. I see you have been a member since 2002, and still dont have any friends or a life either
sarcoplasm is correct. we arent here to spoonfeed noobs. a little of ur own searching could have found ur answers in less than 5 minutes.

dont disrespect members here as its not tollerated.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
U trying to get banned or something kid? You're on the fast track :newbie:

Anywho I'm not worried about the ban :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, Sarco and Nos, I have to admit you guys kinda let your inner a$$holes fly a bit there. The guy is going through Llewellyns and Robert's book, so he is trying to research and get the right gouge, and that makes him a giant step ahead of MANY on here. He's made no claim to anything else and was just looking for some clarification.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...f#ckwad!!!! thats like my favorite curse of all time. Always makes me giggle....

S

sarcoplasm

Awards
Listen I find it totally IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE! that you GOOGLED!! superdrol and were NOT! able to answer those questions in minutes.Also seeing you have so few posts and were asking about superdrol in this difficult political climate irks those of us that have been around awhile.Finally my friends or my life have nothing to do with this discussion.Thank you and good day

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
psh, it's a steroid before it's broken down in your system. lol.

T

The Celt

Ok, Sarco and Nos, I have to admit you guys kinda let your inner a$$holes fly a bit there. The guy is going through Llewellyns and Robert's book, so he is trying to research and get the right gouge, and that makes him a giant step ahead of MANY on here. He's made no claim to anything else and was just looking for some clarification.
Thank you. I too was wrong to lash out at Sarcoplasm. I'm just burned out from reading these two huge manuals(Anabolics 9th and Pharm) and my eyes are bleeding from surfing the Internet trying to get the "one and only truth". But, I guess there in lies the answer.......there isnt one single answer. I'm doing Superdrol safely according to this website and others and seeing some gains. Strength is up and so far no sides to speak of. So I guess that is all I need to know for now.

peace

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Either way, it probably wouldn't hurt to pick up a few extra bottles. Depending on how you dose you should be able to get a few runs out of a bottle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
just a heads up, a certain retailer has dropped their price of m-drol to $19.99

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I too was wrong to lash out at Sarcoplasm. I'm just burned out from reading these two huge manuals(Anabolics 9th and Pharm) and my eyes are bleeding from surfing the Internet trying to get the "one and only truth". But, I guess there in lies the answer.......there isnt one single answer. I'm doing Superdrol safely according to this website and others and seeing some gains. Strength is up and so far no sides to speak of. So I guess that is all I need to know for now.

peace
The one and only truth: Superdrol is an anabolic steroid.

Now GTFO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 37
R Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 25
N Anabolics 1
V Anabolics 66